推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

第一次中招(新版開始)

引用:
原帖由 kurtlau2005 於 2008-1-29 22:53 發表

因為我3月係最後睇dr.ho之後就轉左dr.lau,係dr.lau度我搽左一次藥就甩左,之後佢話搽多次保險d........

我記得好似3月中至尾睇dr.lau既....我問你電灼應該係驚搽藥唔得......
有8個月冇事會兩個醫生都睇一次、一次過

相關搜索目錄: 保險

腫,曾經某中環名醫叫我信他,時間會消腫.結果3個月真的沒有腫.
醫生最重要是適合.dr.tam都是1993年成為專科醫生.某中環名醫1997年才是專科,但仍是FULL BOOKING.
DR.LAI(名演員細佬,不是專科醫生,只有文憑,意外前一樣FULL BOOKING做皮膚治療).
所以沒有最好醫生,只有適合的醫生.

新年前聚會,下星期一/二.有沒有問題.地點尖咀.

AAV-2
VERY VERY GOOD NEWS.

引用:
原帖由 Tony1 於 2008-1-29 16:48 發表
新年前聚會,下星期一/二.有沒有問題.地點尖咀.
星期一好d星期三我就唔係香港

引用:
原帖由 stanleysex 於 2008-1-30 00:05 發表

kurtlau兄dr lau係咪搽又係dr tam過集藥水, 我都想知道係咩黎?
佢搽二隻

一隻黄黄地色一隻就translucent

引用:
原帖由 Tony1 於 2008-1-30 01:58 發表
AAV-2
VERY VERY GOOD NEWS.
Thanks, I am not making an advertisement here, but just for brothers still having recurrence over a long period, looking for new way to fight HPV. We should collect more news and comments about"Veregen" from US.  

Although it is a new drug, it doesn't mean there is a new way to KILL the HPV virus completely or cure gential warts. It works as similar as like Aldara, mixing the natural green tea compound to enhancing immune system function.

Clinical Result

FDA approval of Veregen was based on the pooled results of two randomized, double-blind, vehicle-controlled phase III clinical trials. These trials enrolled a combined 1,000 immunocompetent subjects who received the ointment three times daily for up to 16 weeks or until complete clearance of all warts. The primary endpoint was the response rate defined as the proportion of patients with complete clinical (visual) clearance of all external genital and perianal warts (baseline and new) by week 16. Of the subjects treated with Veregen, 53.6% reached complete clearance versus 35.3% on placebo. The median time to complete wart clearance was 16 weeks and 10 weeks, respectively, in the two trials.

Quoted: http://www.centerwatch.com/patient/drugs/dru938.html

Side Effects so far
- severe redness, burning, or itching of treated skin;
- swelling, blisters, sores, or skin changes where the medicine was applied;
- hardening of the treated skin areas; or
- bleeding of treated skin.

Vaccine Like Gardasil, the company still have questions for the new product; such as  i. the efficacy of the product, ii. do they need a booster after 6 years. iii. is it okay for boys, .... So I will work harder to study foreign websites and report here at Xocat. Once it comes to Hong Kong, we then have enough knowledge to ask Doctors about the "pos" and "cos" of the drug.

My Opinion, don't ask doctor yet, it is too new for them. (only launched in US last month). And don't try it even you have friends in America.  Any medications SHOULD applied based on doctor's recommendations. It will launch soon (originated from China)

My warts situation is not that bad, never come back as far (think I don't have to try this), I post it here just want brothers know the latest drugs development and wish we can recover as soon as possible. Be positive, 53.6% complete clearance in 4 months is quite encouraging. (Although 3M says similar figures, it doesn't work well for everyone)

Let's wait and see

I have an experience which happen after a bbbj

It appears some milky stuff comes out continuously on the jj.  So your underwear will have some smelly stuff which is noticeable.
Next day, I can feel peeing with a little bit pain and can see some blood on the jj head.
The doctor says it is淋病 and prescribe me 2 medicines.  Take all in one shot.   After 8 hours, everything stops and has no trace of the disease on the 2nd sample test.

Apo-Azithromycin 250 mg (4 tablet, red color)
Suprax 400mg (1 tablet, white color))

The first one is an antibiotic
And the second one is used to kill bacteria
人生苦短.....一切過眼雲煙...

回復 #3477 Tony1 的帖子

ok monday is fine for me!

tony大哥
最緊要是決定了去唔去都通知聲
唔好怪我坦白
上次12月好似不了了之......

小肥T
這次可能又是如此,.............要不是去就留名.星期日早上決定人數,會否取消.

[ 本帖最後由 Tony1 於 2008-2-1 10:53 編輯 ]

不如去就留名.暫時去人數.
Tony1

[ 本帖最後由 Tony1 於 2008-2-1 10:53 編輯 ]

回復 #3486 Tony1 的帖子

i'm in. count me in.

PrintPro
只有你留名.又取消.
各兄弟有何建議搞聚會.可以留言.

又出事,x頭那位又出多了一粒,今次搵個fd的勁藥來試下,唔掂才算!
ps我個fd個fd專業呢方面,不過我最近兩日才知!

引用:
原帖由 Tony1 於 2008-2-3 21:16 發表
PrintPro
只有你留名.又取消.
各兄弟有何建議搞聚會.可以留言.
我都嚟架如果你仍想搞
其實大哥又唔係冇我地電話
打來頃下lo
因為唔係任何時間都可以login上來的
(睇人睇到唔得掂)

引用:
原帖由 skk 於 2008-2-4 00:14 發表
如果是出尿位,你用咩藥都冇用的
只有儘快睇醫生
醫生先有果部laser機幫你做
仲有呢d都好長好長手尾

引用:
原帖由 skk 於 2008-2-4 00:14 發表

====祝你好運咯====

Happy New Year

回復 #3493 Tony1 的帖子

and stay warm!!

恭喜發財!!
祝各位兄弟
龍馬精神!身壯力健!

Dear all,

May I ask the tel no. and address of Dr Ho please?

Thanks

引用:
原帖由 samsam99 於 2008-2-11 02:51 發表
Dear all,

May I ask the tel no. and address of Dr Ho please?

Thanks
Please take your time and read last 10 pages of replies.
You can find what you need.

唔知大家仲記唔記得我............
我之前中個龜頭炎........到呢排龜頭發覺有d洗唔走既白點出現,同埋肛門同細佬會痕
睇過董醫生,佢只係話念珠菌,比左d藥我,但係依家差唔多成個月,d白點仲好似多左d.....
依家想睇多過醫生安全D.......

我想問dr ho,係唔係開到6點半架??
因為時間所界限.....如果我預約6點有無問題架.....??
佢個到係6點半停收新症,定6點半準時關門.....???

唔該咁多位先....

6點半只是醫生離開,但如果多人或6:45也沒有問題.
DR.董都信得過.當然看多一,2個都沒有壞.(因一個月沒有進展)

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.