推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

伊東水療

引用:
原帖由 arowana 於 2011-7-15 12:12 發表 睇佢哋個樣其實成班都係怪獸!!
尊重別人等於尊重自己

[ 本帖最後由 aero169169 於 2011-7-16 10:25 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 aero169169 於 2011-7-15 20:55 發表 尊重別人等於尊重自己
今晚試了菲菲,年輕靚女技師,手骨仲非常好,值得推介。
她給我一個似曾相識的親切感覺。

[ 本帖最後由 aero169169 於 2011-7-16 10:24 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 arowana 於 2011-7-15 12:12 發表
睇佢哋個樣其實成班都係怪獸!!
I think C-hing is 股添落or 淋瘋?
please check your own mirror!!!

tried new bg last night, named joycie or joyce.  very nice body like tung tung or even better.  she is big on top but not fat.
Dup skill is not as good. she is strong enough to be between light and medium strength but needs practice on the whole dup process.
very playful and nice to look at.

Their telephone is not working, pls advise, thanks

any new bg at this place? I have tried both of the busty bg, tung tung and joyce. would be nice to get massage from all of them at once! any ching know even better place in wanchai, ie more expensive and more selection of pretty bg?

Joyce is from Bali.
There is one new girl or two coming in these two days.

Oh wow, no wonder Bali is so popular! she did mention how all the bg there are young and in good shape. Joyce herself has a mouth watering body.
I should just call ah wing to ask her about the new girls coming in. it would be nice it novotel or similar hotels have spa services with young and good dup bg here in wanchai, I would be going there a lot.

相關搜索目錄: SPA

i have seen joyce but haven't tried yet..her body is ridiculous atonishing, but is it really in good condition? it looked like very big but not firm

well I dont know if you will ever find out, maybe after going for 100 times? this is afterall an upstair bone in wanchai

引用:
原帖由 SCWT 於 2011-7-26 16:21 發表
i have seen joyce but haven't tried yet..her body is ridiculous atonishing, but is it really in good condition? it looked like very big but not firm
I tried Joyce yesterday and that pair of boobs was just so playful.......can't put my hand off from it.........I do agree that it is to the soft side but still has some firmness........for those boobs lover like me, she is a must try.........
I am also a Dirty Old Man

回復 161# 的帖子

thx for report, i guess no matter what i still have to experience at least once, i will not get over it if i don't try myself

回復 162# 的帖子

Never been to Eton Spa thoughI always have tea downstairs.  Is the place clean - towel shower?? I had tried those upstairs spa in TST like Bali.  I really don't see the value of spa packae ($498) vs massage package (298) as I usually just take $298 plus 202 tips (make it 500).

引用:
原帖由 garylock 於 2011-7-27 09:08 發表
Never been to Eton Spa thoughI always have tea downstairs.  Is the place clean - towel shower?? I had tried those upstairs spa in TST like Bali.  I really don't see the value of spa packae ($498) vs m ...
Yeah! This is the most common and more clients feel comfortable to pay package. I think both client and BG are happy for this package while owner would like you to pay spa package (498) because they would like to get their investment capital back asap.

相關搜索目錄: SPA Investment

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

回復 163# 的帖子

personally never try spa either, rpp is all i need

回復 165# 的帖子

yes, that is my observation too.  As most brother said Bali is considered clean and neat but I guess they are still for from regular big sauna places which changes those towels more regularly and looks cleaner than there.  I had looked at their spa room, also not sure how frequent or thorough they clean the big bucket too.  So I would rather take the 298 package and enjoy the dub and vas if appropriate.  For Spa and bucket, I really prefer to do it myself at hotel or any club house rather than paying $200 and less dub from BGs as I will get dub (massage) through out the 90 minutes.

I think the owner may not like my comment here, it is really my opinion from a consumer standpoint.

引用:
原帖由 garylock 於 2011-7-28 03:34 發表
yes, that is my observation too.  As most brother said Bali is considered clean and neat but I guess they are still for from regular big sauna places which changes those towels more regularly and look ...
You are assumed to trust the plastic bag that they put on top of the bucket rather than the bucket themselves...........

引用:
原帖由 garylock 於 2011-7-28 03:34 發表
yes, that is my observation too.  As most brother said Bali is considered clean and neat but I guess they are still for from regular big sauna places which changes those towels more regularly and look ...
You are assumed to trust the plastic bag that they put on top of the bucket rather than the bucket itself.......

引用:
原帖由 garylock 於 2011-7-28 11:34 發表
I also like to have the $298 package rather than SPA is not because of hygiene as I believe that the throw away plastic bag they put on the tub is alright, I enjoy it more to have oil pushing and the close contact with the BG..........by the way, I don't find any problem with their towel............there are SPA and sauna much worse than them..............

I tried to do the spa when I have time as biz is tough for everyone right now so I tried to help out.
anyone tried the new bg yet? I just finished trying everyone, looking forward to being served by both tung tung and joyce. maybe more Bali ex-bg will show up here.

聽講下個月又有新技師返......剛剛都試左Joyce,果然好波之人.下次O下可唔可以再試新技師.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

i know which one ching saw, surprised to see her there too. I was thinking she must have good dup skills to be there as tungtung, joyce, or siu bing are prettier with good figures. had siu ping the other day, very fit body and good dup nonethless.
look forward to trying two of them at once, time permitting that is.

I wonder when the new BG is coming to work??

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.