±À¤¶:| ­×²z³»½´¥¬ | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¥ìªF¤ôÀø

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

Just tried someone at ¥ìªF but forgot the name already. nothing much about the figure or look. good dup skills from big sauna. ah suet said tung tung is back thursday. I am going to make sure I get to see her. too bad busty joyce is back to bali or somewhere in tst. maybe I should visit bali sometime, never been there and I heard dup skills over there is not that good.
i guess we cannot ask for good dup skills, perfect body and pretty face....not even at hotel sauna you will see those.
went to a hk side hotel to try their massage last year, overseas girls working there. any ching knows young bg at hotel spa for man?

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: SPA

Tung Tung is coming back........what a good new.............we may need to make booking in advance.....

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ lobo1690 ©ó 2011-8-24 12:13 ½s¿è ]
I am also a Dirty Old Man

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ lobo1690 ©ó 2011-8-24 04:12 µoªí Tung Tung is coming back........what a good new.............we may need to make booking in advance.....
«Y¯uªº¸Ü¡A¤@©w¬O¦n®ø®§ (¹ï¦U®v¥S¡B¤×¨ä¥¨¨Å·R¦nªÌ)  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mui ©ó 2011-8-24 19:28 µoªí

«Y¯uªº¸Ü¡A¤@©w¬O¦n®ø®§ (¹ï¦U®v¥S¡B¤×¨ä¥¨¨Å·R¦nªÌ)  
¦¨¦~¤H:ÀËÂI¤@ÂI,ËÝ»¡¸Ü,¹ï§Þ®v¦n­ø´L­«

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ lobo1690 ©ó 2011-8-24 04:12 µoªí Tung Tung is coming back........what a good new.............we may need to make booking in advance.....
Ê\´X®É·|ªð¨Ó¡H

§Í§Í¤µ¤é¤vªð¤u,¦ý¦n¦übooking¦n¦h,

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ben302800 ©ó 2011-8-25 14:29 µoªí
§Í§Í¤µ¤é¤vªð¤u,¦ý¦n¦übooking¦n¦h,
Have you make the booking already.........

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ lobo1690 ©ó 2011-8-25 08:31 µoªí Have you make the booking already.........
½Ð°Ý¦³µL®v¥S¸Õ¹L®ä®ä¡H Ê\¬J dup ¥\¦p¦ó¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mui ©ó 2011-8-25 23:06 µoªí

½Ð°Ý¦³µL®v¥S¸Õ¹L®ä®ä¡H Ê\¬J dup ¥\¦p¦ó¡H
good bone skill and nice figure.........but it is better for you to explore yourself........

¦^´_ 209# ªº©«¤l

¦P·N

its worth to try..    please give a me report after

¤µ¤Ñ¦³·s§Þ®v­è¨ì,«á¥Íè°¤k,¦n¦ü¥u±o¤Ü·³,·Qbook,¦ý¦³booking,¥u¦nµ¥¤U¦¸

¸V¤é¤W¥h¦A¸Õ®ä®ä,¤p¥ð«áªº¦o¬Ý¨Ó¤ñ«e§óè°,¥Ö½§¤]·Æ¥ª.¦n§Ö¤SºZ§Ö¦adup§¹¨â²ÉÄÁ.

just tried "¨ä¨ä" over the weekend, taller and slimmer than "tung tung" but not as busty. didnt get to examine myself as I was in a rush. her attitude is straight forward, which is opposite of bg you would expect from somewhere like Bali.  she is strong enough and definitely cute enough to visit. maybe I will get a "2 fly" from them this week.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ bigeuge ©ó 2011-9-12 16:37 µoªí
just tried "¨ä¨ä" over the weekend, taller and slimmer than "tung tung" but not as busty. didnt get to examine myself as I was in a rush. her attitude is straight forward, which is opposite of bg you  ...
¸V±ß¤W¥h¸Õ¥ª"µXµX",¥H«e’à™Å²ï°µ¹L.....¤â°©°÷¤O¤S·Ç,¨­µô¦P³·¨à®t­ø¦h.....¦p®v¥S©ÒÁ¿,¦P®ä®ä‘Á­ÓÂù­¸³£­ø¿ù.........

¦n¤WªùÚ»¹L¡A¬Ý¬Ý¬O¨º¦ì ¡C¡C

finally got to try tung tung again over the weekend. very enjoyable and the strength is the same as µXµX. both with great body. maybe I should ah sa soon...

all ching,

any chance if i want to try sui yee rather than other BG?

thank you ching, let me call her to try try sin

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.