推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

新月莊

As what I knew some Bgs are not ready or willing to provide the services as expected by some of us (I mean part 2), If it is the case, I will respect the bg but will not mark her next time.
Maybe you guys don't know, some bosses will even ask the bgs to sign a statement agreeing that they will not provide vice-related services for customers in the room. In this case, complaining to the boss is meaningless.

yes I have heard that some bosses of upstairs massage
shops ask their bgs to sign such an agreement following
the practice of some saunas.
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

昨晚掛起八重 十繯X仍有客打上去說N上去 仍有elise 和兩個剛下鐘的技師
願意留住等候客人
她們住得不太遠 但其中一個做完一定要坐的士歸家了
離去時十號高懸 這份敬業不計較的心 我衷心讚。。

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2012-7-24 15:28 編輯 ]

今日再次上去做Suky妺妹, 小妹妹每次用心的技巧,

看得出她的進步,骨技一天比一天好,真係值得嘉許,

還有和她熟落了,更加感受動她無微不至的呵護,更加

令人想起女朋友,她也做到真好,我也覺得恰到好處

非常喜歡和她天南地北聊聊天,說說愛,有時我覺得好累時,

她也會自動波地安靜下來,讓我好好的睡一會吧,真好。

臨走又看見溫文的Elise , 她永遠也脫俗,與別不同,

一身純白套裝+克色腰帶,真0L斯文,又美麗。

回復 304# 的帖子

once again, Ching report is well written, u are able to capture the precious moment, the use of wordings are made in perfection. u make your report like a novel, thks for your masterpiece

Elise 有事放假一周
yoyoM住全日  中午比平時晏少少返到
早返的技師開住檔先

哈哈,都好叻呀,辛苦DD呀.........Y○Y○.

今天試做了Fanny,之前Ching們在這裡都介紹過她,終於有緣一會。我覺得她整體不錯!樣子幾順眼,好斯文。dup方面ok,用心按,呢個好重要,而本人又不太受力,都幾舒服!其實,在公司緊張左一日,放了工,只不過想找個舒服鵀a方,放鬆個人,休息下,兼享受下女士儱贗X,就是了!

再講返Fanny,她少主動說話,最琝レa,啎@下,哈。之後撩佢傾下計,傾開又幾好傾喎!快樂黈犮總是過得特別快,又要回家交人了!
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +20 多謝分享 2012-7-28 01:16
  • 白貓兒 威望 +20 多謝分享 2012-7-28 01:16
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +20 多謝分享 2012-7-28 01:16

今天來了個新女仔  叫琪琪。

今天真的是有緣分, 能夠碰上清秀脫俗的技師晴晴,

也許是幸運的我,有這個機會,親自嘗試晴晴的手勢,

她的第一眼感覺比我是有點像小龍女那種,出於污泥而不染,

這也是我在樓上骨第一次臉紅於她身上,也感謝她帶著疲累的身驅,

也用心用力地為我減除疲勞,她也屬於文靜和慢熱的類型,

真的希望大家不要嚇跑靚女,要真的慢慢用心地去和她溝通,

女孩子識得專重,枉枉有意想不到的效果,她也會感受到的,

她會繼續用心幫你按摩舒服的。

當我離開時,也剛巧碰見一個老朋友,這名老朋友真好,

他曾經幫助過我很多次,我相信我還是欠他一頓飯。

[ 本帖最後由 路人甲乙丙丁 於 2012-7-31 03:28 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +25 多謝分享 2012-7-31 03:47
  • 白貓兒 威望 +25 多謝分享 2012-7-31 03:47
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +25 多謝分享 2012-7-31 03:47

雖云不要嚇親靚女
但相信晴睛也見熟一些埸面
也不是個處處要人呵護的女孩,
反而也是善解人意.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2012-7-31 06:49 編輯 ]

回復 310# 的帖子

Ching, you are teaching me and other ching a lesson each time, i agree she is a very good girl and we all should take care her

而家去Spa好似去幼兒園咁!

引用:
原帖由 Oldman 於 2012-7-31 19:28 發表 而家去Spa好似去幼兒園咁!
我地這版一般都無鼓勵如此。

現在Suki 和ivy 都放長假
新的除了琪琪還有coffee.

回復 315# 的帖子

can ching describe a bit about 琪琪 and coffee? i think i have time to visit here tomorrow

按方面琪琪比Coffee 多些經驗
年齡則coffee細少少 琪琪亦不是老 coffee較短髮
性格待客方面兩個都有人令人喜欢之處
兩位剛巧我在别埸已識。

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2012-8-2 17:34 編輯 ]

I tried Kay Kay days ago.  Although Yoyo told me she was new, I bet one time on her.
She is quite young for me and above average looking.  I forgot whether last time Tung Tung was wearing school uniform but i was sure happy to see it was on Kay Kay.
She worked with facial shop, as many other Bgs told us, but her dup skill is good enough for me, unlike others Bgs from facial shop.  Most of the time, she used fingers, and sometime elbow.  Accurate and forceful.
Part two is good either.  I enjoyed my 90 mins with her and she worked with heart to serve me.
So far I only tried Tung Tung and her, both worth to retry.
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +20 多謝分享 2012-8-2 16:22
  • 白貓兒 威望 +20 多謝分享 2012-8-2 16:22
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +20 多謝分享 2012-8-2 16:22

Tung Tung part 2 oil massage is comfotable.

回復 317# 的帖子

tks ching comments, i believe i will try them one by one, let's try tung tung first

引用:
原帖由 路人甲乙丙丁 於 2012-7-30 19:22 發表
今天真的是有緣分, 能夠碰上清秀脫俗的技師晴晴,

也許是幸運的我,有這個機會,親自嘗試晴晴的手勢,

她的第一眼感覺比我是有點像小龍女那種,出於污泥而不染,

這也是我在樓上骨第一次臉紅於她身上,也感 ...
I agree with brother Oldman that 而家去Spa好似去幼兒園咁!.
We are customers and we pay for services that we want. Our money earned is also in a hard way, of blood and sweat.  BGs provide services should be trained to the standard at least to mid-school. We don't come to make friends.  We want to make a lot of things.  We find services acceptable and then we will come often and friends latter. Rome is not built in one day.

引用:
原帖由 hahadad 於 2012-8-3 13:45 發表 I agree with brother Oldman that 而家去Spa好似去幼兒園咁!.We are customers and we pay for services that we want. Our money earned is also in a hard way, of blood and sweat.  BGs provide services ...
近日都有同Yoyo傾起 其實她同elise在開張後都花左不寸心机培養技師有關意識。

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2012-8-3 14:15 編輯 ]

回復 321# 的帖子

ROME IS NOT BUILD IN ONE DAY
this comparison is super funny yet correct

引用:
原帖由 SCWT 於 2012-8-3 14:33 發表 ROME IS NOT BUILD IN ONE DAY this comparison is super funny yet correct
此是英谚 有乜super funny?
羅馬非一日建成  成功亦端賴開首時披荆斬棘的角
行業競爭下  守業亦不易  不進則退

引用:
原帖由 hahadad 於 2012-8-3 13:45 發表

I agree with brother Oldman that 而家去Spa好似去幼兒園咁!.
We are customers and we pay for services that we want. Our money earned is also in a hard way, of blood and sweat.  BGs provide services ...
exactly! many comments here were so fake and we were requested to be a saint in those places. we act like humans but we pay as a customer. we dont to please the service provider.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.