±À¤¶:| Ãh¥¥¿ç®g | ÀY·w¿ç®g | ¥¢¯v¿ç®g | ÀY¯k¿ç®g | ¸£¸~½F¿ç®g | °O¾Ð»Ùê¿ç®g | ¦Õ·l¶Ë¿ç®g | §íÆ{¿ç®g | Celine Bags | À¦¨à¥Î«~ | Loewe Bag |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

·s¤ë²ø

¦^´_ 275# ªº©«¤l

thx for recommendation, will try §Í§Í next time

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SCWT ©ó 2012-7-18 15:12 µoªí
thx for recommendation, will try §Í§Í next time
Actually the whole thread has lot of reports on other girls like §Í§Í, suki, Fanny,
ûÒ¨à in earlier posts.
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

¦^´_ 277# ªº©«¤l

thx for tips, will look it up later on, i really love this spa, deco is nice, lighting is dim yet comfortable, and both bosses are very friendly

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: SPA
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SCWT ©ó 2012-7-18 15:20 µoªí
thx for tips, will look it up later on, i really love this spa, deco is nice, lighting is dim yet comfortable, and both bosses are very friendly
­ì¨Ó§A¥H«e¥¼¥h¹LΤ¨½®q.

¦^´_ 279# ªº©«¤l

maybe went once a long long long time ago, don't have much memory about it

Corridor --purple lighting seems comfortable ......

Tried Ivy, NMCOT appearance 5/10, skill 6/10, work ethic 9/10

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

¬Q±ß¦³½t¡A¸ô¸g·s¤ë²ø¡A±¡¤£¦Û¸T¡A«ö¤U¤G¼Ó¹q±è¡A

¨£¨ì¬ü¤H¦ÑªO®Q¡A©M¦o¤Ñ«n¦a¥_¡A§j´H°Ý·x¤@µf¡A

¬Æ¬°¼g·N¡Aµµ¦â¥¬¸m¡A¬X©M­µ¼Ö¡A¬X©M¿O¥ú¡A°Ê¤H¥D«ù

¨ººØÀô¹Ò¯u¼g·N¡A³ßÅw¤W¸òÀu¶®°Ê¤HªºElise ½Í¸Ü¡C

©Ò¿×®ð½è§¹¥þ¤£¤@¼Ë¡A¦o¯uªº¬O»P§O¤£¦P¡A§¹¥þ¸ò¨ä¥L¼Ó¤W°©¥D«ù

¤£¤@¼Ë¡A ·Å¤åªº½Í¦R¡A¦p¤p»¡¯ëªº´µ¤å¡A³ß·R¸ò¦o²á¤@²á¡A³Ü³Ü

¯QÀs¯ù¡A¯u¼g·N¡C

¦o¤]¤@¤­¤@¤Q¤¶²Ð¤U¦Û¤vªº§Þ®v¡A¦³©¯¨£¨ì¡A²M¯Âªº´¸´¸¡A

¦ý®É¶¡¤ñ¸û±ß¡A©Ò¥H¬é¦n¬ù©w¤U¦¸¦A¨£­±¡C

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¯ù ¤p»¡
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý

¥i¯à­·¤ôÃö«Y¡A¤G¼Ó§G§½Á`¦³®aªº·Pı¡C

¦^´_ 284# ªº©«¤l

§Ú«K»{¬°¥t¤@¦ì¦ÑªO®Q¦³¥t¤@ºØ­ì©l¬ü¡C
§Ú¬Q¤Ñ¤]·QMARK¶Ç»¡¤¤ªº­Å­Å¡A¦ý¦ÑªO®Q»¡¦o¨S®É¶¡¡A«K¤¶²Ð¤Fsikie.
P1½Í¸Ü¶¡µoı¦o¤ñ¤@¯ëBG²M¯Â¡A¦ý¦ô¤£¨ìP2¤S¤£¬O¥æ"¦æ³f"¡A¯u¦³ÂI¤Ñ¨ÏÅ]°­ªº¦XÅé¡A¤£¿ùªºÅéÅç¡A¤U¦¸MARK¤£¨ì­Å­Å¡]ÁöµM±q¨S¨£¹L¡^ ¡A«K¦A§ä¦o¡C
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý

I tried ­Å­Å the other day. Ummm... look is okay, but skills need improvements.  Actually I like Tung Tung more, it's her attidue, very pro.
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý

¥¿½T¦WºÙ¼gªk¬O´¸´¸©Msuky

U
¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Smallc ©ó 2012-7-20 20:56 µoªí §Ú«K»{¬°¥t¤@¦ì¦ÑªO®Q¦³¥t¤@ºØ­ì©l¬ü¡C§Ú¬Q¤Ñ¤]·QMARK¶Ç»¡¤¤ªº­Å­Å¡A¦ý¦ÑªO®Q»¡¦o¨S®É¶¡¡A«K¤¶²Ð¤Fsikie.P1½Í¸Ü¶¡µoı¦o¤ñ¤@¯ëBG²M¯Â¡A¦ý¦ô¤£¨ìP2¤S¤£¬O¥æ"¦æ³f"¡A¯u¦³ÂI¤Ñ¨ÏÅ]°­ªº¦XÅé¡A¤£¿ùªºÅéÅç¡A¤U¦¸MARK¤£ ...
¤µ¤Ñ¤S¦A¦¸½ñ¨B¡A´M§ä¬Q¤éªºElise¡A¤µ¤é¬ðµMÂà´«Look, T«ò¤û¥J¸È¡A

Sporty look¡A¦n¦³¥t¤@ºØ·Pı¡A¤S¥i§j¤ô¤@µf¡A¨ÌºC¼ö¡A

©M¦o¤ñ¬Q±ß¦A¼ô¸¨¦h¤@ÂI¤F¡A¥Ñ¦oµoªO¡A¸Õ¤F¼bÜݬü¤Ö¤k¾Ô¤hsuky ÌE©f

¦o¤@¨­®ÕªA¸Ë¡A¬Æ¬°¬¡¼â¡A¦ý­Ó¤H°·½Í¡A¤S°t´X¤À¼bÜÝ¡A«D±`¤£¿ù¡A

žK°©¤S¹L±o¥h¡A¨ì¥ª±Àªo¡A¤×¨ä°­­I¡A¦n°­µÎªA¡A¤£¿ù¡A²`±o¦ÑªO®QYoyo

¬J¯u¥þ¡A¦n§Ö¤E¤Q¤ÀÄÁ¦ü½b¤@¼Ë¥Ì¹L¤F¡A ÁÙ¦n¦^¨ýSuky ªº¤â¶Õ¡A

³o­Ó³õ¤S¯u«Y°®²b¥ø²z¡A¦ÑªO®Q¦P§Þ®v¤]©Û©I­ø¿ù¡A¥Î¤ß¸gÀ窺¨}¤ß¥ø·~

¦³ªÅ¤@©w·|±`¥úÅU¡C

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¬ü¤Ö¤k
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý

Suky¯uªº²`¨üYoYoªº¯u¶Ç,,,,,YoYo¤]±Ð¤F¦o«Ü¦h§Þ³N­ù........

¦^´_ 289# ªº©«¤l

ching report is well written, happy that ching had another good trip in here. this is my favorite spa recently

It seems to me that brothers are having a really good time there. Let me tell you what I feel last week.  I think I met the female boss Elise.She looks nice  and friendly too. My BG 's dress ¤@¨­®ÕªA¸Ë, She claim that is the uniform of the spa . She is young and pretty. I like her.  Part 1 is up to the just passed grade. She is rather careful but not professional.  I want to know how is the part 2.  She is also very careful, She does not willing to let me see or touch the nipple nor others. The airplane is still on the ground and even it is ready to take off.  She asks for $200.- and said that this is the house rule.  I don't argue much and pay and leave .  Not quite satisfied at all with a hard rod in my pant.  I may go back again after 6 months hoping other brothers or the boss will give her more advanced training.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hahadad ©ó 2012-7-23 15:35 µoªí
It seems to me that brothers are having a really good time there. Let me tell you what I feel last week.  I think I met the female boss Elise.She looks nice  and friendly too. My BG 's dress ¤@¨­®ÕªA¸Ë ...
¥¼§¹¤u«K¦¬¤p¶O¡H
¹L¥h¬J¨Æ´N«Y¹L咗¥h¬J¨Æ¡F²{¦b¬J¨Æ´N«Y¥h°µ·R°µ¬J¨Æ¡C

¦^´_ 292# ªº©«¤l

Why you didnt report to her boss, Elise? Boss would not know the situation in the room if you didnot disclose. I think all chings want all spa improve their service based on our comments, right?

I dont  think the service of upstairs spagirls for the so called part 2 can compare with that  provided by bgs in saunas providing  so called special service. In many of these saunas the management actually require bgs to provide a service set with details specified, and customers could complain to them about missing aspects of service as they pay a set price with the bg' s tip already included. This  is not the case with  upstairs spas¡Awhere the tip is paid to the bg only at  the  end of a session after service provision is finished.

Therefore understandably some upstairs spa bgs might not be very ready to provide service for part 2 in a full-fledged way for a new client of hers for fear that after all the customer does not honour his promise to pay a certain amount of tip (of course I have noted our complaining brother saying that he did pay $200 all the same.)Maybe there's no absolutely knowing if another  client will do the same as our honourable complainant .

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2012-7-24 09:26 ½s¿è ]

Plus some bgs maybe shy and need encouragement
during that sensitive,delicate part of the massage session .
In my experience particular bgs at New Moon Spa did serve
me very well in my first trial but some were less 'open '
in our first encounter. But I find that those 'shyer'
ones are more 'into' that part of service in our second
and further session.

Many brothers and I do not want to say very explicitly which bgs can be quite 'open' initially and which seem 'conservative'. But I think words in reports like 'good service/professional service' used by more than one reporting member (given the subjectivity of words like good) and 'fresh¡¦ ¡¥not too familiar with service aspects ,could be hints or reference ideas.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2012-7-24 09:10 ½s¿è ]

Part 2 service is not by itself a taboo in our forum but we need to be a bit careful with our wording in order not to embarrass,sensitise or pressurise them unduly. Just as we know it is not a good thing to overstate a bg's merit in our reports, so we should refrain from referring too explicitly to sensitive details. While our complaining brother refers to the bg being willing/unwilling to expose a certain body part ,it is ok with me as long as the bg name is not specified or cannot be guessed definitely. So as forum moderator this time I have not deleted that reference to  a body part though in general I do not encourage members to make any such references. In other words I might delete even more sexually explicit references on other occasions at my discretion.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2012-7-24 09:46 ½s¿è ]

To sum up, at the end of the day,while we need not or even should not overly protect bgs, we  should understand their feelings and concerns and not just care about our own.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2012-7-24 13:03 ½s¿è ]

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.