推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 浪淘莎桑拿 (Sauna Lotto)

引用:
原帖由 salem_yl 於 2009-9-29 05:29 發表
其實要其他服務一街都係. 係咪想連一間唔太貴又可以好好享受輕鬆一下的正骨場都冇先開心?
講到俾錢有VAS, 如果閣下唔介意錢, 唔介意時間, 幾正骨既埸你都可以溝到女同你去街. 咁又點?
Good point brother.  And the fact is I dont feel lotto's girl is petty than other sauna, why bother.......I always believe no free lunch, "clean buy clean sell".....I even regret to hv good relationship w some of my beloved bg, as I need to social w them and I lost a quiet massage section.....

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

young, smooth hand skin, talkative, little fat, little bit above average power, good skill

回復 1163# 的帖子

引用:
原帖由 carmanlamlam 於 2009-9-23 08:40 發表
same for that day shift manager
at one hand he pick on bgs providing special VAS
on the other hand, he massage himself too but want the bgs provid ...
Well, I must report that I had met up with several bgs in the past month to discuss this.  It appears the manager indeed puts pressure on some girls to service him (from the details I heard, the guy is quite a lecher).  Not all girls are targeted, just the ones he likes, or feels are particularly popular or vulnerable (e.g, girls identified here as providing extra services).

All the girls I met with had declined his advances.  But they identified bgs who have accommodated him and were subsequently able to have "immunity" from providing VAS to other customers.  Those bgs could then earn large tip income without question by management and not fear getting fired (the bgs who refuse to cross the line for both the manager and customers quite resent this).  Still, even some of those immune bgs found the manager's demands intolerable after awhile, and decided to leave on their own accord (they weren't fired).

引用:
原帖由 zagong 於 2009-10-3 00:35 發表

Well, I must report that I had met up with several bgs in the past month to discuss this.  It appears the manager indeed puts pressure on some girls to service him (from the details I heard, the g ...
This forum becomes an "intra-net" of the sauna

Besides &&, ## ,  any young BG for night shift? Thankyou very much.

引用:
原帖由 zagong 於 2009-10-3 08:35 發表

Well, I must report that I had met up with several bgs in the past month to discuss this.  It appears the manager indeed puts pressure on some girls to service him (from the details I heard, the g ...
Originally, I did not want to start or join in any negative discussion about him. But given such a situation as you describe, I would look forward to more things revealed
about him here.
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

引用:
原帖由 carmanlamlam 於 2009-10-6 08:39 發表
## is night shift but definitely not young
yes, she gave me full vas last time
Thankyou very much,any other suggestion for night shift?

&)..she is young also good bone

[ 本帖最後由 tc2502 於 2009-10-8 23:37 編輯 ]

today i try %% ok la last time i try *! & !)* they all good for me everything ok

around 6:pm will first battle which bg no. is better tks all C-Hing

引用:
原帖由 carmanlamlam 於 2009-11-9 08:41 發表
you can try ^^,*^, #*, !!^
師兄^^是不是舊那位

C hing. is full VAS means HK in this Forum?

Sorry C hing.  I mean is full VAS means HJ, are they the same thing?

no bad

no bad or....

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.