推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 荃溢

回復 #625 B.F 的帖子

今日下午想試 @!, 以前mark不到,  希望今次得啦, 然後出report!

回復 #627 peoplear 的帖子

waiting for you report!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 happywkr 於 2008-5-24 13:05 發表
原帖由 peoplear 於 2008-5-19 09:37 發表
今日下午想試 @!, 以前mark不到,  希望今次得啦, 然後出report! [/quote

Why no report? Could not mark again?

I think the most propular BG on Day Shift is  ...
SORRY! I couldn't mark @! on that day with the time that I was free, that's why I did not give the report!
Perhaps, I can mark again... be patient!

^! is good! May be 5'8, not very slim but figure is OK! about 35B
part 1: B experienced and with heart!
part 2: A VAS included. she takes off her skirt and show her sexy t-back.  
          serve me as GF. finger dance and kiss ball are allowed.
if you are old customer, she give u a hug and kiss before calling to reception. you can treat her like a GF.

相關搜索目錄: Dance
本帖最近評分記錄
  • happywkr 體力 +10 精品文章 2008-5-29 14:01
  • happywkr 威望 +10 精品文章 2008-5-29 14:01

day shift! Try and report la!

荃溢

引用:
原帖由 KY169 於 2008-5-29 09:15 發表
This is my first report and hope CHING won't mind if I am not writing good.

I went to 荃溢 last week and I was thinking to book *^, as everyone said she is good.  However the locker Jason said s ...
Jason 不是LOCKER 係 Staff

回復 #632 Hexagon 的帖子

Hexagon CHing. Please share more about your experience with ^!

I tried her a few times before. She is good in general. including both part 1 & 2. She is proactive. very sensitive with her nipples. Will go crazy once you touch her. For VAS, I think she is OK because she allow you to touch her body.
sam

any other bros tried !!!? VAS service???

引用:
原帖由 sammmhkk 於 2008-5-31 09:41 發表
Hexagon CHing. Please share more about your experience with ^!

I tried her a few times before. She is good in general. including both part 1 & 2. She is proactive. very sensitive with her ni ...
sammmmhkk ching. she was the first in my list before.  i feel her trying her best to make me comfort in first part and i feel really relax after message. she went back in a few minute when she took towel that do not waste time. in part 2 she sometimes asked me helping her to take off her skirt and let me finger drance her sister surely if she not in period. i remember once time she was so excited and told me not to stop to finger drance and did it faster. finally she hugged me very tight!
i had very good experience with her. i think she is good in this shop. at least both parts are above averge.

Is ^! local? Thanks!

回復 #640 Hexagon 的帖子

Agree. Although she does not have big breast and pretty face, she is my top choice as well. BTW, did you take off her shirt or just put them down to waist?
sam

回復 #642 sammmhkk 的帖子

not shirt!  Just her skirt! She just put her cloth upper for BM.

Yes. she does not allow to talk all cloth off- that is something I dont like.
sam

為何看不到號碼??????

回復 #645 dialak2000 的帖子

你都傻傻地、看看KEYBOARD吧!

Kwok Oi Ming *^

引用:
原帖由 happywkr 於 2008-6-5 11:25 發表

Brother KY169, you tried Wong Faye, have you tried Kwok Oi Ming *^ who is now on day shift, waiting for your happy sharing.
very attractive !! can i get the tel no. of this sauna by enquiring 1083?
need to book her 1 day in advance or not?
will the staff ask me who introduce her to me? (last time when i went to good fortune sauna, they asked me this) I never been to tsuen yat sauna!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.