±À¤¶:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | Àô«O³U­q³y | PROTOP | Üt§Q¨Èªü°Ç»á¤â¤u¥j¨m | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[­ì³Ð] »È¬uªâÄõ¯D

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2007-11-4 05:06 AM µoªí

¨º¦¸¬O§AüL¯Á.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2007-11-3 06:10 µoªí

¨þ¨þ, è°¤k¯}¤F§Ù......
¥i¯à喺«á¥Í¥J~©w¤O¥¼够¡K

¦^´_ #830 Fatten ªº©«¤l

Tried 80
Really Good Looking and GF feel
Also she is shy and still have a bit green feeling... nice

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ super123123 ©ó 2007-11-5 12:59 µoªí
Tried 80
Really Good Looking and GF feel
Also she is shy and still have a bit green feeling... nice
thanks for letting me post your private report:

Detailed report by super123123:

HAHA.. Finally I marked and tried 80
Maybe the nightshift didnt recognise me (yes, only SUKI remembers me). They thought I come first time.
Anyway, 80 really looks good, I agree almost best of ss. Massage skills I feel strong enough and comfortabe. Legs smooth and feel good. Same as your case only finished one leg after 1.5hr. I added 1 more session as I am waiting for.... but too bad I dont even get any 1/2 or 3/4. I finally asked in the last 5-10 minutes and she answered "May or May Be"....

She asked me who introduced her and I said a friend, then asked who I did before (she still assume I am first time).. .I said 8, 78, 98.. then she asked if 98 recommend her to me..

Anyway... that night nothing happened but she left me memorable space... haha...

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2007-11-5 13:33 ½s¿è ]

Actually, last night I missed 80 so much that I revisited her again......my 4th visit.

Continuation report by Whietkitty:

We saw each other when she was  just outside the ladies' room and I was still on the steps from the street above. I almost ran down the steps to take her by the hand...

When we met in the room, she said I looked tall when I was still on the steps while she was down below. She raised her hand to the top of my head as a gesture of measurement and with her hand raised we hugged.

This time she asked me some questions about plane saunas...apparently some customers had suggested to her that she shifted to one. Of course I said I would prefer her to stay in S S...

She stroked my legs even more gently than last time...very soon I got a hard-on.

It was nice looking at 80's T shirt collar. Though it was not a low cut, you know her skin is so white that you'd love to look at her neck and arms.

When we were about to part, again she automatically turned both cheeks to me for me to kiss in turn. Then she kissed me on one cheek with her red hot lips, then playfully grabbed a tissue to wipe the trace from my cheek, though incompletely.

Apart from all these, she did give me a relaxing massage.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2007-11-5 13:38 ½s¿è ]

good! support!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2007-11-5 13:32 µoªí
Actually, last night I missed 80 so much that I revisited her again......my 4th visit.

Continuation report by Whietkitty:

We saw each other when she was  just outside the ladies' room and I w ...
too bad that she is nightshift which I cant visit more often to "know each other" more....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2007-11-5 13:17 µoªí

thanks for letting me post your private report:

Detailed report by super123123:

HAHA.. Finally I marked and tried 80
Maybe the nightshift didnt recognise me (yes, only SU ...
BTW to add... almost most of your BGs automatically or hint for VAS.. she was the no didnt even give signal and need me to ask...
But she is one of them that I rather visit more to get extra service...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ super123123 ©ó 2007-11-5 06:09 PM µoªí

BTW to add... almost most of your BGs automatically or hint for VAS.. she was the no didnt even give signal and need me to ask...
But she is one of them that I rather visit more to  ...
¦¹©fÀ´¤ß²z¾Ô¤]¡I¡I¡I

what is the meaning Part 1 and Part 2?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mpower ©ó 2007-11-6 19:42 µoªí

¦¹©fÀ´¤ß²z¾Ô¤]¡I¡I¡I
This seems an over-statement.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mpower ©ó 2007-11-6 19:42 µoªí

¦¹©fÀ´¤ß²z¾Ô¤]¡I¡I¡I
You are absolutely correct
I didnt realise as you know most BGs there are "automatic"
She will make sure you come visit her in regular basis and will add in steps by steps... my intention only...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ super123123 ©ó 2007-11-7 11:48 µoªí

You are absolutely correct
I didnt realise as you know most BGs there are "automatic"
She will make sure you come visit her in regular basis and will add in steps by steps... my int ...
¦ýÊ\ª¾¨ì³¨­ø¨ì§Ú¤Þ, Ê\ª¾§Ú¥¼Â½markÊ\«e¤w¸Õ¹L«{¨ä¦o·s¤H.
¤£¹LÊ\¦PHSMªG­Ó³£¥iºâ§Úµu´Á·sÃd.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2007-11-7 11:54 ½s¿è ]

I know I know
but I am ok to enjoy a clean sauna in daytime
but night time I only go "on purpose"
³¨¨ì§Ú....sad....
¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2007-11-7 11:52 µoªí

bros, please help to pursue the management to change 98 and 80 to midshift la...
¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2007-11-7 11:52 µoªí

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ super123123 ©ó 2007-11-7 14:09 µoªí
bros, please help to pursue the management to change 98 and 80 to midshift la...

X2.

Can anyone tell me what is the meaning of Part 1 and Part 2 ? Actually i went there yesterday nite.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ bapeman ©ó 2007-11-7 15:00 µoªí
Can anyone tell me what is the meaning of Part 1 and Part 2 ? Actually i went there yesterday nite.
First tell us which bg u did and how she was.

okok. what is meaning of BG ? then i can give details

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ bapeman ©ó 2007-11-7 15:05 µoªí
okok. what is meaning of BG ? then i can give details
°©¤k

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ newkid ©ó 2007-11-7 15:25 µoªí
¥s§Þ®v¦nÅ¥d
¦r­±ª½Ä¶.

Sorry report late. Finally finish my stuff.

Yesterday went to try 80. Yesterday nite phone book 12:45am. actually inside the room at 1:15am.

actually u can say she's good looking at her age. but she is quite old already. Not much energy at all. But feeling good. Cos she said she didn't sleep for whole day. cos she went to China to have a massage with colleagues. And asked me to talk with her much. cos she said she is so sleepy. I tried to talk with her. Age 40. But hard to tell from her face.

And I saw 98 too. cos she went into our room, just have a talk with 80. she seems young. but not sure. not bad looking. also ok. tak tak dei. hahaha. and no make up. 80 has make up much.

For all the details of massage, i think is the same.

But I want to know what do u mean Part 1 and Part 2 ? i thought this massage can play plane plane tim.

please give me some more information. am I being cheat? I supposed to go try 98 this week again.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Make up

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ bapeman ©ó 2007-11-7 16:32 µoªí
Sorry report late. Finally finish my stuff.

Yesterday went to try 80. Yesterday nite phone book 12:45am. actually inside the room at 1:15am.

actually u can say she's good looking at her age.  ...
then no interest !!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ avlover ©ó 2007-11-7 18:32 µoªí

then no interest !!!!
bro avlover, you have lots of bg of interest
on HK Island, particurlarly at Hoi Tin.
No need to bother here la..

she told me she is 40. increditable. but still ok. cos just try. but i prefer 98 now. cos i guess she is younger. but anyways, old or young. no problem. cos nothing would be happened

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.