推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

井底蛙遊踪之四 --- CP KY SN 之旅

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 Avater 於 2008-3-13 16:32 發表
Is that you? Oh... I really missed that... and when I saw that 2 guys sitting in the lobby... I already thought that they are you 2...
What about the sizes of the two guys in the lobby?
Both of us are with considerable sizes!

引用:
原帖由 Avater 於 2008-3-13 16:17 發表
3 men + 3 girls + 3 trainee
simple mathematics...... 3+3+3 = 3+6 but not 3+3 ah!!!!!!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-3-13 16:39 發表

simple mathematics...... 3+3+3 = 3+6 but not 3+3 ah!!!!!!!
As long as we can have good time together in an erotic and exotic way, that's OK..........

Forget about the calculation details la!

引用:
原帖由 Avater 於 2008-3-13 16:27 發表
Yes... i saw 2 guys sitting in the lobby when I walk in... I am wearing black black中褸... 黑褲... Shirt... Tie... have a black leather backpack...
If you're there at around 15:15 to 15:30, then whom you saw sitting at the lobby should be us.  We're two chicken worms, with both having backpack, and I'm fat too.  Are you around 5'6" - 5'7" at your mid 30s?

We met two guys when we're in KY, one while we're sitting at the lobby at 4/F, and the other one while we're walking downstairs to 3/F to pay.  I think one of them should be you!!!!  What a small small world!!!!!!

引用:
原帖由 Avater 於 2008-3-13 16:42 發表
considerable sizes??

BINGO... to be exact.. there are 3 sofa in the lobby.. both of them sit in the middle... is that clear enough?

Oh... we just missed... then it means that when I sms the m ...
Exactly........... the shorter guy is ME! Why didn't you say hello to me yesterday..............? How good was the girl you had chosen finally?

引用:
原帖由 Avater 於 2008-3-13 16:42 發表
BINGO... to be exact.. there are 3 sofa in the lobby.. both of them sit in the middle... is that clear enough?

Oh... we just missed... then it means that when I sms the m ...
BINGO!! that should be us.  You should saw a guy with highly considerable size with blue t-shirt facing outside!

The manager who replied your SMS should be "HIM"!!!

Let's return to our main theme of discussing the services that we received or are going to try in KY.  Otherwise, somebody may fxxk us for side-tracking!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-3-13 16:49 發表
Let's return to our main theme of discussing the services that we received or are going to try in KY.  Otherwise, somebody may fxxk us for side-tracking!!
How about telling us more about the nurse you have tried yesterday................

引用:
原帖由 Avater 於 2008-3-13 16:52 發表
How could I say Hi?

"HI, are you icheng who come to fxxk the twins?"... it is not polite, right?... haha...

Yes... I am the one who walk pass when you were sitting on the sofa... I  ...
You know my schedule before hand and should be confident enough to say so...........

Anyway, I do hope that we can have fun together very soon!

引用:
原帖由 Avater 於 2008-3-13 16:55 發表
Hehe... I tried princess yesterday?  I tried her once.. this time is second...

since I like her feel... short... cute... service care and detail... and good f... skill... and her pp is good when ...
Please PM me her number........... and I am interested to become your cum brother.

好, 剛剛空閒一點, 寫多少少同大家一齊分享!

尋日到達KY後, 與icheng選秀, 難得icheng兄雖然心有所屬, 但仍然樂於一同參與! 先來一輪水著裝, 預留一個"大"大嘅! 再來第二輪係護士, 又留起一個備用! 最後再來一個護士, 再留下與先前留用的比較! 當時真係想"小"個主任, 電約時就吹水話大把女, 但睇完三輪就話時間尚早, 選擇不多!!

可能近來流感關係, 感覺硬係有啲唔妥, 最後係一個大嘅及兩個俏護士中選了一個護士, 好等佢可以幫我檢查身體!

囡囡自稱22歲, 貴州人士, 身高約5'3", 皮膚小黑, B級吸手波! 過程DG ISO9000, 其中有一些小節如腳指公拉西及"算"腳指等欠奉, 但比到細佬一份極強嘅女友feel及私有化之衝動! 過程中感覺囡囡都有少少享受, 四目交投時囡囡更主動淺車細佬! 本來想勁車佢, 但想想近來流感橫行, 兼返歸仲要錫吓老婆及囝囝, 都係忍口, 以免交叉感染! 派彩時都私人比多50人仔 (千祈咪話我做壞規矩!!)

賽後感覺一字記之曰正, 返啅機會極大, 但當然係再試埋其他好嘢先啦!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-3-13 16:56 發表
Please PM me her number........... and I am interested to become your cum brother.
Love reading the stories from 3 BIG brothers! Very interesting and exciting, FUNNY too!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-3-13 14:12 發表
前言:
經常幻想可以和一双姐妹一起温存, 以君臨天下之勢一矢双鵰, 享受個中兩姝 ...
One of the best reports. Next target is Princess?

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-3-13 15:22 發表
老老實實, 真係逐個嗒都"lam lam"脷!!!  私有化都制得過!! (純粹個人意見)
真系甘好。。
私有化就。。。。

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-3-13 22:17 發表

真系甘好。。
私有化就。。。。
私有化...............? 講吓啫! 边有咁嘅胆量!

引用:
原帖由 Avater 於 2008-3-14 08:57 發表
私有化? 甘你要先送你的老虎返動物園先得... 哈哈...
你在未來兩週会有 D 乜嘢搞作呢?

引用:
原帖由 Avater 於 2008-3-14 08:57 發表
私有化? 甘你要先送你的老虎返動物園先得... 哈哈...
咁又未至於係老虎! 只不過輕微妻管不適, 行動尚算自如, 就算要搵藉口過夜都無問題, 但唔想隨便用! 都話係衝動, 未有足夠動力去行動, 都係每次300乾手淨腳好! 人都鰿Y一個年紀都係會睇長線屪鰜Y!!

[ 本帖最後由 def_lo 於 2008-3-14 10:47 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2008-3-13 20:33 發表

One of the best reports. Next target is Princess?
Not really............. my next target will be the 1 + 1 package at Peninsula!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.