Plats – 歐陸菜@ 中環威靈頓街 (唔收 corkage)
any one tried this? my client said it is ok

Plats執左/搬左好耐喇喎, 師兄
宜家叫Bonheur, 在上環文咸東街柏廷坊6樓, 好多人讚佢幾好兼唔收corkage
樓上8樓有間新開既twyst都唔收corkage

我幾out ga, 咁有無suggestion 大哥!

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-8-27 09:58 PM 發表
concuding all the comments, let's change place la.
Dejavu, shall u give any suggestion?  
any suggestion from other brothers?
I would recommend Mirepoix at Wyndham Street.  Perfect place for oiur ocassion as they serve the dinner slowly.   And the ambience was excellent.  They charge $100 corkage but in the whole scheme of things, it's nothing.  You can also offset this corkage against the juice, mineral water consumption.

They renovated a while ago, and I don't know whether they re-open or not but I can check.

Sun Kee is very expensive at the new place.

$100 per bottle or for all bottles?

引用:
原帖由 barton 於 2007-8-28 12:46 AM 發表
$100 per bottle or for all bottles?
I think it's per bottle.

搵間唔charge carkage 啦,
銅鑼灣 french 私房菜 about 350 per heat...利園bmw對面 omega 樓上 3 or 4樓
唔記得名,要問番我個靚女同事

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-8-28 15:08 發表
搵間唔charge carkage 啦,
唔記得名,要問番我個靚女同事
Do you mean Chez Moi   

YES!! thx Lafite

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-8-28 11:08 PM 發表
搵間唔charge carkage 啦,
唔記得名,要問番我個靚女同事
You drink a $1,000 bottle of wine and you worry about the $100 corkage?  I'd rather get something decent - decent place, decent food, and decent wine glass.

You make sure this one is good.  The corkage is a non-factor.

相關搜索目錄: Wine

引用:
原帖由 lafite2004 於 2007-8-28 11:56 PM 發表

Do you mean  Chez Moi   
I hope the Chinese name is not 酒•池肉林 or something like that.

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2007-8-29 00:35 發表

You drink a $1,000 bottle of wine and you worry about the $100 corkage?  I'd rather get something decent - decent place, decent food, and decent wine glass.

You make sure this one is good.   ...
In my humble opinion, money should be spent on the right way. It is not the problem of the amount. I am a poor guy but many of my friends is well off. Most of them spend their money very very carefully, sometimes very mean. I am so curious. Their explanation is that it is very hard to earn money but is very easy to waste money.

引用:
原帖由 Antenna 於 2007-8-29 12:50 AM 發表

In my humble opinion, money should be spent on the right way. It is not the problem of the amount. I am a poor guy but many of my friends is well off. Most of them spend their money very very car ...
Well, I never argued with restaurant on corkage as long as it's reasonable, as I think they forgo the profit they would otherwise get from the patrons' wine consumption, and they do spend a lot of effort in serving you, the provision of wine glasses and its cleaning ....  I am a poor guy but I am a fair guy too.  Of course I would welcome restaurant waiving the corkage but i won't go out of my way to ask for a waiver.

If we were to order the same $1,000 wine from the restaurant, how much would their markup be.

相關搜索目錄: Cleaning Wine

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2007-8-29 00:58 發表

Well, I never argued with restaurant on corkage as long as it's reasonable, as I think they forgo the profit they would otherwise get from the patrons' wine consumption, and they do spend a lot ...
I completely argee with you.

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2007-8-29 00:35 發表

You make sure this one is good.   ...
I agree and support  !

maybe we can list some restaurant for all to consider, and brother kenzo1111 you make decision la, it's for your birthday.

引用:
原帖由 barton 於 2007-8-29 10:19 AM 發表
maybe we can list some restaurant for all to consider, and brother kenzo1111 you make decision la, it's for your birthday.
Yung 記 or 生記 la.

1. 生記
2. 榕記
3. Mirepoix
4. Bonheur
5. La Fleur Bistro (WanChai)

我又講下先
其實我覺得corkage係應該俾既
人地舖頭買杯洗杯都要成本
俾返d都好reasonable

不過corkage收幾多就好睇個地方同service
你收得錢不過用宜家d杯
仲要全晚得一隻杯無得換就唔得
又或者收幾舊水不過d侍應乜q都唔識就又係唔掂 (e.g. kee club!!!)
相反唔收錢仲有riedel杯既話咪可以當有賺囉

吹完水, 講返實際d, 我個人覺得Mirepoix收$100都可以接受
如果唔介意遠少少可以去柴灣Le Mieux, 真係唔收corkage又有riedel杯
Bonheur 同 La Fleur 都唔收corkage, 不過地方就差少少

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2007-8-29 12:13 發表

Yung 記 or 生記 la.
生記 should be ruled out for failing in these catagories - decent place, decent wine glasses.

While their foods are decent, the place is noisy and rushed, wine glasses are those you'd find in $10 shops.

引用:
原帖由 可愛老頑童 於 2007-8-29 03:45 PM 發表

生記 should be ruled out for failing in these catagories - decent place, decent wine glasses.

While their foods are decent, the place is noisy and rushed, wine glasses are those you'd find i ...
No, that was only my preference.  You guys might have other ideas.

My #1 priority is that it should have a clean toilet.

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-8-27 11:37 PM 發表
我幾out ga, 咁有無suggestion 大哥!
Hey, don't forget to bring out the pills that will protect our livers from the damage of alcohol.

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2007-8-29 16:12 發表

No, that was only my preference.  You guys might have other ideas.

My #1 priority is that it should have a clean toilet.
Don't get me wrong, I like 生記 a lot.  Just that it may not be the right place for a leisurely wine gathering.

Last time, Yung Kee 4th floor was great.  

Just add all names to the list and vote later:

1. 生記
2. 榕記
3. Mirepoix
4. Bonheur
5. La Fleur Bistro (WanChai)
6. Le Mieux

好!! 咁如果serve wine well, 100 corkage is not a problem!!
咁Mirepoix啦!!
la fleur 得唔得ga?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.