推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

發新話題
打印

[原創] “精” 盟會 – 獨戰英商 @ City A !!!!!!

回復 256# 的帖子

Spidy got a dinosaur last time.................... are you kidding? I have never heard of it! How many Qs did he had with the dinosaur?

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-22 17:06 發表

掉那星,你條友成日周圍點起火頭,不如安份啲,有目標啲,攪好一件先啦!如果唔係啲好嘢又走喇,蘇州過後冇艇搭呀!!
There will be more fun running more projects like this kind! You are free to join or not, all up to you.

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-22 17:08 發表
Spidy got a dinosaur last time.................... are you kidding? I have never heard of it! How many Qs did he had with the dinosaur?
No la, he didn't get a dinosaur last time in the hospital.  In fact, he got nothing from it, and he switched to his old home field!!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-22 17:12 發表
There will be more fun running more projects like this kind! You are free to join or not, all up to you.
但想搵你去A城仲難過登天呀!咪成日去買影碟至得gar!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-22 17:29 發表

但想搵你去A城仲難過登天呀!咪成日去買影碟至得gar!!
Name your schedule.............. if times suit me, I'll go to A city and share your fun!

回復 262# 的帖子

唉,閒日嘅額差不多用盡,可能要過多一頭半個月至得!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-23 09:02 發表
唉,閒日嘅額差不多用盡,可能要過多一頭半個月至得!!
看來是閣下的限制令到大家不能共同尋歡!

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-23 09:08 發表

看來是閣下的限制令到大家不能共同尋歡!
唉,看來都係暫時緣慳一面喇!早輪大把額嘅時候,你就一係要做和尚,一係就支筆未直!到你支筆直喇,又到我冇咩額!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-23 09:20 發表

唉,看來都係暫時緣慳一面喇!早輪大把額嘅時候,你就一係要做和尚,一係就支筆未直!到你支筆直喇,又到我冇咩額!
哎唷!塵世間最痛苦莫過於此。
精英盟會頂瓜瓜, 目標明確無偏差, 兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 麥迪文 於 2008-9-23 09:54 發表

哎唷!塵世間最痛苦莫過於此。h:" />  
同豆腐佬緣慳冇問題.................. 但同小秘書緣慳卻令我引以為憾!

haha, i am back..

and visited the place again last weekend

Man Man helped me get the room and she came out and welcome me. she still looked good.   and sexy with her min-skirt on.   I went at a good time since  all 3 shifts girl were there. However, may be bcos of my bad mood, I did not have any favorites after seeing 30+ girls..  Many girls were without uniforms since Man Man said they had recruited many new bloods and uniforms were out of supply..  I saw some nice looking non-uniform girls although none of them clicked me.   After too many ronuds, I felt bad on Man Man and made a rush decision of choosing a not-so-good looking but had a lot of smiles, young east-north girl.  

She is born at 90, and smiled a lot.  We hugged for a while before starting.  Her figure was good except that she was not like other east-north girl that she was short.   Since I wanted to steam, I asked her to wait for me since most girls would not join this part. Howver, she insisted.  Good, we chit-chatted inside the sna and knew some of her backgrounds. She seemed to be new in this industry and claimed that she joined 1 month ago.     Then, we moved out after 10 min of steaming.   She started to provide me somer serices, a bit new but ok,.   Then, I asked her to exercise the 18 style BJ, she practised it quite well and tried hard to make me happy.    She maintained her sunny smiles throughout the processs.   After this prolonged bj, we knew that it iwas time to get into action.  Her reaction was good since I arleady felt her wetness when I fingered her.  She still behaved like a newbie and did not sound to be an old bird. After changing a few positons, I exploded.  A happy experience but do not expect her to be the little cat or those warrior type,she is more like the girl-next-door type..  

brother, apart from Man Man, ther eis another manager who runs after Man Man and have been quite pushy for us to introduce her to our friends. have you come across this lady  (name not be disclosed here)?

haha, I also went to TD sauna as well..  Good experince ...

回復 268# 的帖子

嗰個係唔係30左右,長頭髮,瓜子口臉,金絲眼鏡,操字正腔完嘅普通話?

TD = Unlimited??  PM girl's # please.  I like the girl next door!

相關搜索目錄: 普通話

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-23 12:03 發表

TD = Unlimited??  PM girl's # please.  I like the girl next door!
乜你重有時间咩??

--no spectacles wor..   she is very pushy. isn't she?

TD = Unlimited??
--yes

PM girl's # please.  I like the girl next door!
--ok, but pls do not reserve in advance cos' I do not know your taste.   besides, girl-next-door type is less consistent while YD type is more well-defined like pussycat type..

回復 271# 的帖子

No, then not that lady.  Is she in 20s, straight long hair, and slim?

Ca't find any PM yet?

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-23 13:06 發表
No, then not that lady.  Is she in 20s, straight long hair, and slim?

Ca't find any PM yet?
Woooosh..........! you know so many women in YD..............!

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-23 13:13 發表
Woooosh..........! you know so many women in YD..............!
大大話話每次都睇廿零三十個啦!經理都同三四個爹過!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-23 14:06 發表

大大話話每次都睇廿零三十個啦!經理都同三四個爹過!
咁你試過幾多件?

好慚愧, 不到5件!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-23 15:34 發表
好慚愧, 不到5件!
But I believe YD is the place you have visited most in CA!

回復 277# 的帖子

Yes! Overall speaking, I like the feeling of SN in City A more than those in City P! No feeling of being pushed to choose and leave! Very relaxing and enjoying!

In fact, British Army Camp is my most frequently visited SN so far!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-23 15:43 發表
Yes! Overall speaking, I like the feeling of SN in City A more than those in City P! No feeling of being pushed to choose and leave! Very relaxing and enjoying!

In fact, British Army Camp is my mos ...
Have you ever thought of moving to someother new places such as TPY?

The first one I would plan to try is France City, and then TDWH.  TPY may be on a lower priority!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-23 16:04 發表
The first one I would plan to try is France City, and then TDWH.  TPY may be on a lower priority!!
my friend went to tpy recently and his feedback was ..

TDMH (TDWX -mandarin) is a good choice now with its recent promotion and the bathrobe uniform...  The models are good too, not like other places.

I had a site visit to their MP room, with 4 indepedent rooms and 1 big jacuzzi.  Wa, very good, even better than France!   It is quite expensive, 988 for 2 hrs.

In fact, if you have a smaller MP, you could try the interactive room for 2 persons.  Quite intersting, a bigger room with 2 double beds, in between divided by a 4" high "ping fung"..  Obviously, if you are both "working", although you could not see each other, you could hear what the others are doing.  Good for those who are shy to look to each other.  If I hvae to choose, I still like Rm 888 at British Army, very open.. 100% interactive, not for shy boys!

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2008-9-23 16:16 編輯 ]

回復 281# 的帖子

What promotion?? More details please?? I still haven't received your PM! My next operation is coming soon!!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.