推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

[原創] “精” 盟會 – 獨戰英商 @ City A !!!!!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-23 16:14 發表
What promotion?? More details please?? I still haven't received your PM! My next operation is coming soon!!
aiya, written the report and details before lor.  Anyway, pls check PM.

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-9-23 16:19 發表

aiya, written the report and details before lor.  Anyway, pls check PM.
I also read the report quitesome time ago............... Def, have you lost your mind?

回復 283# 的帖子

Sorry man, I did read you previous report.  I have confirmed with the manager there too, but didn't visit them at last.  If you go in 3, then you can use the coupon immediately!!

Your PM on the girl is received with thanks.
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

Both TDWX and YD are new places to me..............

回復 286# 的帖子

Then, go go go go la!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-23 16:39 發表
Then, go go go go la!!
睇黎,都係我先同蛙蛙有緣d. 你識佢咁耐,有冇見過小小蛙呀, 我就睇過哂呢. 我估下次都係我Go with 蛙蛙去YD架啦.
精英盟會頂瓜瓜, 目標明確無偏差, 兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-23 16:28 發表
Sorry man, I did read you previous report.  I have confirmed with the manager there too, but didn't visit them at last.
Ya, hte manager told me that some guys sms her and asked about the room charge but have not yet shown up. Is it you?

Where have you been if you did not visit them?  It seems that I have not read any report of yours recently..

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-9-23 17:02 發表

Ya, hte manager told me that some guys sms her and asked about the room charge but have not yet shown up. Is it you?

Where have you been if you did not visit them?  It seems that I have not ...
佢咪又去返文文度...

回復 289# 的帖子

I think she was talking about me.  Finally I went to this camp for fun.  Man man reserved a girl for me, but she still let me have a look on other girls first.  I picked one and then she called who she had reserved to come in for my final selection.  At last, I picked the one she reserved for me.  You know, in fact, both were OK to me, but for giving man man face, then I picked hers.

Report, too lazy or busy for that!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-23 17:13 發表
I think she was talking about me.  Finally I went to this camp for fun.  Man man reserved a girl for me, but she still let me have a look on other girls first.  I picked one and then she called who sh ...
Man Man also said 2-3 of the MP friends went to visit her place in the last 2 weeks. YOu guys must be busy with visiting British Army!!   Have you seen her at her no-make-up look? My friend told me that she looked very ordinary without make-up, but very siok with..

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-9-23 17:26 發表

Man Man also said 2-3 of the MP friends went to visit her place in the last 2 weeks. YOu guys must be busy with visiting British Army!!   Have you seen her at her no-make-up look? My friend told m ...
Last time I visit her is not on duty and without make-up, casual wear. Not bad and better than many make-up girls.

對上兩次去佢都係素顏便服,係普通啲,但又別有味道。正如繆鶱人或鍾楚紅,吸引人嘅係味道,而唔係樣貌!

BROTHER DENNY... WELCOME BACK !
沒有一種活動像 Fxxk those hot chicks 般, 讓我感覺這樣激動, 思想如此起伏. 亦余心之所善兮雖九死其猶未悔.

This is Anfield ! 這裡便是晏菲路 ! You'll Never Fxxk Alone !

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-9-23 17:00 發表

睇黎,都係我先同蛙蛙有緣d. 你識佢咁耐,有冇見過小小蛙呀, 我就睇過哂呢. 我估下次都係我Go with 蛙蛙去YD架啦.
我都很怀念小麥.................... 找機会一齐去会一会小 pussycat 吧!

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-24 09:07 發表

我都很怀念小麥.................... 找機会一齐去会一会小 pussycat 吧!
吊,你條友講啲嘢曖曖昧昧咁,唔知底蘊嘅隨時以為你地係...!仲等機會,正如Retav 話斎,pussycat就快變Oceancat,連文文都唔介紹我喇!!

So... if you heard/find/see someone you wanna fk but can't fk this time... you better make the second very quick... coz... sooner or later... it will become pacific ocean...
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

BROTHER DENNY... WELCOME BACK !
----Haha, I am back again after a long trip.   Besides, I get some other link to access this website from work..  Oh, my productivity will drop again

對上兩次去佢都係素顏便服,係普通啲,但又別有味道。正如繆鶱人或鍾楚紅,吸引人嘅係味道,而唔係樣貌!
----wa, def, i think you always go to camp bcos of her, not the sna girls!

pussycat就快變Oceancat,連文文都唔介紹我喇!!
--  as per last weekend visit, many new girls flooding in...  I am sure you will find another pussycat very soon! no worry...

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2008-9-24 09:20 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-24 09:10 發表

我地係戰友. 只係對太家既武器尊敬姊.

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-24 09:10 發表

從來未介意過唔知底蘊嘅人對蛙蛙的誤解!

至於是否 oceancat, 都不太介意, 只要它的騷味仍然十足便行了!

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-24 09:27 發表

從來未介意過唔知底蘊嘅人對蛙蛙的誤解!

至於是否 oceancat, 都不太介意, 只要它的騷味仍然十足便行了!
好戰友. 佢真係幾好味架. 心動就身動啦. 洗唔洗我陪你去.

回復 299# 的帖子

denny兄,去一個場除咗啲女嘅質素之外,最重要係個場比到我嘅整體感覺!P城SN給的感覺是太商業化了一點,完事後離開房間慢啲都好似比人趕咁!A城就比較人性化一點,同經理及女女之間多一點交流!

簡單啲講,你講得冇錯,我去英軍嘅主要原因並唔係佢啲女特別正,而係經理嘅服務態度,及整體SN比到我嘅感覺!

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-9-24 09:41 發表

好戰友. 佢真係幾好味架. 心動就身動啦. 洗唔洗我陪你去.
of course la.............. as we are good partners!

回復 303# 的帖子

denny兄,去一個場除咗啲女嘅質素之外,最重要係個場比到我嘅整體感覺!P城SN給的感覺是太商業化了一點,完事後離開房間慢啲都好似比人趕咁!A城就比較人性化一點,同經理及女女之間多一點交流!
簡單啲講,你講得冇錯,我去英軍嘅主要原因並唔係佢啲女特別正,而係經理嘅服務態度,及整體SN比到我嘅感覺!

That is also the reason why I left CP (and you know the 1st reason).  Hope that CA will not be exploited too much like CP.  In that case, you should try TDWX,  not necessarily warmer, but just something different.

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-24 09:55 發表

of course la.............. as we are good partners!
最衰你又要打 ding dum 波,如果唔係,我地兩兄弟又可以故劍重逢呀!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-24 10:04 發表

最衰你又要打 ding dum 波,如果唔係,我地兩兄弟又可以故劍重逢呀!!
緣份呢一樣嘢係唔可以勉強架.................

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.