推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

[原創] “精” 盟會 – 獨戰英商 @ City A !!!!!!

Totally agree that ManMan's place give us a feel like home... ar... no... (the home feel make me think of the tiger... dam)... give us a good feel to enjoy...

Even I am the assistant CEO assistant of the hospital... I totally agree that those sn in city p really give a business feeling to the customer sometimes...

For the sake of all bros' benefit, should I request DR L for a improvement plan?
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-24 14:52 發表
Totally agree that ManMan's place give us a feel like home... ar... no... (the home feel make me think of the tiger... dam)... give us a good feel to enjoy...

Even I am the assistant CEO assistant  ...
You should have made this request a long long time ago la!

Hehe... since I always got the service with good standard... I don't know the service drop so much with other c hing ar... sorry sorry.. it is my bad...

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-24 14:52 發表
...Even I am the assistant CEO assistant  ...
As you said, you are the assistant CEO assistant, you should not request! You should order Dr L to submit an improvement plan to you by this weekend.  Otherwise.........
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-24 14:57 發表
Hehe... since I always got the service with good standard... I don't know the service drop so much with other c hing ar... sorry sorry.. it is my bad...
Anyway, I still think the Hospital is one of the best SNs in DG area already..........

Just got a bad experience story from my friend... he got to HM yesterday... have a look of 5 round of mm, can't pick... he claims that all of them are Dino... then he go to HW... have another 5 round of MM.. then pick one MM finally... but the service is very bad and lazy...

I ask him why he didn't call me and book for him in the hospital... he said... he walkin hospital and see someone are waiting... so, he give up...

The point is... even there is an improvement plan... the capacity is still not enough for the sperm flooding of CP...

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-24 15:57 發表
Just got a bad experience story from my friend... he got to HM yesterday... have a look of 5 round of mm, can't pick... he claims that all of them are Dino... then he go to HW... have another 5 round  ...
That is why you guys prefer A City more nowadays!

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-24 16:05 發表

That is why you guys prefer A City more nowadays!
Let me share my experience in these two places.

Last time I visited Kwong Wah with Spidy. I finished first and walked out the room with the girl.  She knocked on Spidy's room, and we intended to wait for them outside his room.  A waiter came forward and said, "please leave as soon as possible as we need to clean up the room for the brothers waiting outside."  "Holy shit, what a fxxk!", I think.

The first time when I visited british army camp with retav, spidy and alb on a weekend afternoon.  The rooms were fully occupied and man man had reserved the last 4 for us.  We picked our girls with 4-5 rounds, and man man quickly asked us to start as long as we'd picked our girls.  But after the action, we all sat in the lobby, enjoyed a plate of fresh fruit, and chatted with man man on our experience.  That's 17:30 on a weekend!!

Now, City A is my first choice!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-24 16:42 發表

Let me share my experience in these two places.

Last time I visited Kwong Wah with Spidy. I finished first and walked out the room with the girl.  She knocked on Spidy's room, and we intended t ...
食完大歺后重可以猛食豆腐 (文文的), 難怪你轉碼头!

I have to admit that even we are saying the MM quality drop... the service from those waiter drop even worse...

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-24 16:55 發表
I have to admit that even we are saying the MM quality drop... the service from those waiter drop even worse...
that is why you, as the asst CEO, should have this controlled.

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-24 16:55 發表
After visiting several SN, except for one SN in City A, I must say that the quality of girls do not differ too much from each other from my personal point of view.  The overall quality of customer services and my "feel" of the SN make me decide whether I will revisit the place or not.

The overall hardware and software quality of british army camp are not the best among those SN that I have visited, but I still put it on a very high priority of visit!!

hardware quality... i will choose musiccity as the pearl bed really give me a good time... and if you have tried to fk on that bed... it is the best feel...

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-24 17:17 發表
hardware quality... i will choose musiccity as the pearl bed really give me a good time... and if you have tried to fk on that bed... it is the best feel...
what do you mean by pearl bed?    is it a brand? I had been there once and could not remember the bed..   What I remembered was that there were only a few girls to choose from and the quality was just so-so..   may be i was unlucky..

回復 321# 的帖子

I think that should be marble bed with heating device underneath!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-24 18:01 發表
I think that should be marble bed with heating device underneath!
may be I went there in the summer time and it was not swithed on or otherwise, there would be 1 pair of fried eggs and 1 fried sausage!!

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-24 17:17 發表
but in terms of room deco, France' suite room, DL TW and TDWX are all very good!!

I still remembered the big tub, the happy chair and the ceiling shower at France's suite room.  Unfortunately, the girl was scared of water (her make-up), therefore, she always tried to avoid the ceiling shower and did not dip into the water much when we were inside the big tub and tried to get out as soon as she could.   However, she was very good on the happy chair and I still remembered her love hole was fully revealed when she sat on it..  aiya, I get hard now!!

回復 324# 的帖子

Go and find somebody to fxxx.  I'm going to do so again very soon!!

France, Britain, Italy. I'll be back!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-24 18:32 發表
Go and find somebody to fxxx.  I'm going to do so again very soon!!

France, Britain, Italy. I'll be back!!
where have you been as you say " you will be back"?

CA becomes an international city.  France, Britain, Italy, Australia, HKSAR (x2), TPY,  etc.   What's next?

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-9-25 08:46 發表
where have you been as you say " you will be back"?

CA becomes an international city.  France, Britain, Italy, Australia, HKSAR (x2), TPY,  etc.   What's next?
Hehe, just blowing water.  I've visited only one out of those 3 countries that I've mentioned.  Meanwhile, I enjoy a lot with English tea in view of its customer service.

BTW, what the HKSAR (x2) are you referring to?  I have no idea at all!

[ 本帖最後由 def_lo 於 2008-9-25 09:00 編輯 ]

English tea time is good... especially the tea time is taken after a 2 hour of hardworking... it was wonderful...

The tea set include, nice tea serve by beautiful manager, nice fruitplate by lovely waiter... and also there are a lot of staff working around when they report to the counter for their work report...

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-25 08:56 發表

Hehe, just blowing water.  I've visited only one out of those 3 countries that I've mentioned.  Meanwhile, I enjoy a lot with English tea in view of its customer service.

BTW, what the HKSAR (x ...
HKSAR X 2
1) LF: the MTR station next to Kowloon Tong
2) LH: the big shopping mall in Mongkok

I had visited 2), I was offered 2 girls in 1st round, 2 were good.  I was in a hurry and did not see others
Never managed to visit 1) as I tried, but the tel no. of manager changed and when I called to the hotel, the reception service was very poor..  I gave up..

Dam... the coding for City A is even harder in City P... I need a guide ar...

回復 330# 的帖子

師兄,以下這條link 應該可以幫到你的!

http://forum.timway.com/f/thread-217614-1-1.html

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-9-24 09:57 發表
denny兄,去一個場除咗啲女嘅質素之外,最重要係個場比到我嘅整體感覺!P城SN給的感覺是太商業化了一點,完事後離開房間慢啲都好似比人趕咁!A城就比較人性化一點,同經理及女女之 ... That is also the reason why I left CP (and you know the 1st reason).  Hope that CA will not be exploited too much like CP.  In that case, you should try TDWX,  not necessarily warmer, but just something different....
The hardware in TDWX is much better than as in Britsih. But the rm charge is $198 (pre-book $180) and seems on the high side.
The captain says that if 2 persons come this time, you will get one free rm coupon for next time use. (i.e. buy 2 get 1 free)

I have not tried the SN this weekend except the normal vegi massage.  The captain promises that the free rm coupon can be used on the same day if we go with more guy next time!

[ 本帖最後由 jjchan218 於 2008-9-29 12:03 編輯 ]

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.