推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

[原創] “精” 盟會 – 獨戰英商 @ City A !!!!!!

May I know what is TDWX in CA? Besides, is British Army Camp in CA is YD hotel?

回復 333# 的帖子

Hey brother, I think most of us use the code to represent a place because we don't want to disclose the real name of a fun place.  We don't want to openly discuss such place as this may jeopardize the business or even the operation of such place.

Would all brothers please don't openly disclose the real name of any fun place even if you know it!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-28 09:13 發表
Hey brother, I think most of us use the code to represent a place because we don't want to disclose the real name of a fun place.  We don't want to openly discuss such place as this may jeopardize the ...
Totally, agree!

Hehe...又有新野玩. 睇下邊個玩到先. 唔係老太監就係我架啦.
精英盟會頂瓜瓜, 目標明確無偏差, 兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-9-28 23:18 發表
Hehe...又有新野玩. 睇下邊個玩到先. 唔係老太監就係我架啦.
Hey man, what new stuff? You mean the one he mentioned during our return trip? May be I'll go tomorrow lei!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-28 23:22 發表

Hey man, what new stuff? You mean the one he mentioned during our return trip? May be I'll go tomorrow lei!!
嘩∼∼
你地幾個鬥快呀?
かわいいは正義成長は罪幼○趣味は王道

引用:
原帖由 魔鈴娘 於 2008-9-28 23:45 發表

嘩∼∼
你地幾個鬥快呀?
妖,瘦田冇人耕,耕開有人爭!

Dam... I will hold any secret to myself next time...

But actually... that one is a "Third-World Country", it is not easy to start...

And as I know...the voice of resistance is very loud...

Let me try it first, I will share the report to all of you...
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-28 23:22 發表

New stuff?  Good, I am thinking of going this week.  What is it?

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2008-9-28 02:24 發表

The hardware in TDWX is much better than as in Britsih. But the rm charge is $198 (pre-book $180) and seems on the high side.
The captain says that if 2 persons come this time, you will get one f ...
yap, the promo. is still on and I had used my coupon already. Same as Gondola, you could leave the voucher with the captain as long as you have a tel no. to "register" your voucher.

H/w is definitely better, more classy. They do not have the "water bed' though.  

The veg. spa is on the right.  I tried it and it is similar to those in SZ.   Many locals there...

相關搜索目錄: SPA

42 CN 神州7號處女航

42 CN 神州7號處女航
2008年, 9月 26日 神7 成功升空, 中國人的奔月計劃又踏出重要成功的一步... 心繫家國o既我為左同慶呢個歷史性o既時刻, 決定同米青商旅團進軍英商...
週末, 依照約定時間, 地點上車, 直逹皇崗關口, 過左關, 同二公子相認, 再見到MC當奴叔叔... 之後轉車一行5人直指CA...
經過差唔多45分車, 到逹英商總部... 門口見到, 嘩... 都幾靚喎, o的裝修... 之後見到一個長髮美人出來同團長一行人有講有笑~ 原來呢位就係名滿天下o既美人主任喇~~ 係佢安排好房之後, 就帶我地上去坐低開始interview我地o既英商專員... 經過第一輪, 我已經搵到合心水o既專員, 但係, 梗係睇多幾輪先算啦... 睇完幾輪之後, 我同我o既商務專員入去會議室作更進一步o既搓商~~ 我今次呢位專員叫做 巴郡 19才, 貴州姑娘 3圍...唔知喎... 入到去, 打發左服務員走之後, 我地坦誠相見, 身水身汗, 一齊沖返個涼先... 呢都個房都真唔錯, 大床, 落地玻璃... 係個電視收得唔係幾好咁嗟... 沖涼房又大, 可以係入面先作一次, 完事沖完涼出房, 再做服務, 之後攬住佢休息下先... 小魔竟然又開始有反應... 得到團長之前提示, show 出私伙003, 專員竟然嘖嘖稱奇... 其實, 我自己都係第一次見到新包裝o既003戰衣... 但係為左唔好失禮我地o的港燦同胞, 所以我梗係扮到見過啦...

由於無做足功課, 所以我以為只可以有兩次機會, 為左保留實力, 所以我無即時再作進攻, even 小魔已經俾晒眼色我... 咁係傾下玩下, 做下咸濕按摸~ 終於到左極限, 提槍, 穿上003戰衣, 原來又真係好 feel 好多喎~~ 戰力加倍, 再進攻... 大戰一 round, 沖涼, 之後同專員傾下偈, 睇下其他團員成功搓商完有結果未... 之後服務員入來幫我著鞋 =.=" 但係我對鞋, 唔係咁容易著再加上我都唔慣俾人幫我著,靚女除外, 最後都係自己著返, 但係都俾佢 R 左我10皮 小費, 之後落返樓, 美女主任走過來, 傾左幾句, 我呢挺人, 見到靚女就唔識講野, 過左一陣其他團員都一路路咁落來... 見到佢地有講有笑, 我就係咁望住靚女主任喎 ... 人齊, 食過水果之後, 時間又差唔多, 要打道回府喇...

今次出征, 係我o既處女航, 真係非常 perfect, 多謝 團長o既精心安排, 不過你地係車到講俾我聽o的 information, 我諗最多收到 2成 only~~

相關搜索目錄: 裝修 功課
かわいいは正義成長は罪幼○趣味は王道

群 七 一 小 步  盟會 一 大 步

群七凱旋歸來 再踏 HK , 他們精神狀態不錯 ,但有些步履踉蹌 ,需工作人員在旁相扶.

同盟日報特派記者麥迪文專訪魔魔,

麥: 祝賀 群 七 安 全 回 來. 首次精盟會四哥同盟會聯合軍事行動. 圓 滿 成 功 , 凱旋 順 利 返 回 HK!  
魔魔: 實現了祖國 的 任 務 , 我 的 團長 真是最 棒!今次 我地出征港燦同胞具有 里 程 碑 意 義 , 是 HK 偷食團領 域 重 大 勝 利 。
麥:盟會員是最棒的!
魔魔: 表示此行 「 使 命 光 榮 , 充 滿 挑 戰 , 結 果 圓 滿 」 !

[ 本帖最後由 麥迪文 於 2008-9-29 12:43 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-29 09:13 發表
Dam... I will hold any secret to myself next time...

But actually... that one is a "Third-World Country", it is not easy to start...

And as I know...the voice of resistance is very loud.. ...
When you will start your action? Coz the manager said she will be on-duty (A or B) soon.

回復 344# 的帖子

簡直係感覺良好~~
かわいいは正義成長は罪幼○趣味は王道

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-9-29 13:07 發表

When you will start your action? Coz the manager said she will be on-duty (A or B) soon.
Don't even think about taking her even if she is really on-duty at last.  According to the information that Retav provided, it is a more serious offense than 14 days of executive detainment!!

The Manager confirmed that she will not be on-duty so soon... mainly due to def's concern...

回復 348# 的帖子

Then take time and privatize her!

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-30 11:46 發表
Then take time and privatize her!
Then you need to take a very very very long period of time to wait in order to avoid the more serious punishment than 14 days of executive detainment!!

I'm waiting for your next adventure and report, agent R..
かわいいは正義成長は罪幼○趣味は王道

I might not publicly report the next adventure if I really go to Bristish Army again... but I will definitely share with some folks...

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-30 12:11 發表
I might not publicly report the next adventure if I really go to Bristish Army again... but I will definitely share with some folks...
no problem, just remember to PM me ...
かわいいは正義成長は罪幼○趣味は王道

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-30 12:11 發表
Keep me informed to see if I'll be available...............

I've found another young pussy cat. Only thing not satisfied that she is 32a. Report is coming. Retav, don't worry, she is reserved to u. I don't like double fly even they hard sell to me. Just want to push your guys take more actions.

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-9-30 18:56 發表
I've found another young pussy cat. Only thing not satisfied that she is 32a. Report is coming. Retav, don't worry, she is reserved to u. I don't like double fly even they hard sell to me. Just want t ...
Ha, Mac,
Double fly is bit hard to achieve and it depends on your mentally and physical conditions.
If the time is come, it is really an unforgetable experience!  Another key point is that you should get all under your control during the game.

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2008-9-30 19:03 發表

Ha, Mac,
Double fly is bit hard to achieve and it depends on your mentally and physical conditions.
If the time is come, it is really an unforgetable experience!  Another key point is that you s ...
得果兩個鐘係唔夠玩同唔知玩邊個先好. 如果你話有番半日就唔同. 所以我唔多鐘意起雙. 囡囡就當然喜歡啦. 同樣時間有多個人幫手攪掂你班佬wow..做都做小D, 插都插小鑊啦.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.