推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

[原創] “精” 盟會 – 獨戰英商 @ City A !!!!!!

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-10-2 08:47 發表

得果兩個鐘係唔夠玩同唔知玩邊個先好. 如果你話有番半日就唔同. 所以我唔多鐘意起雙. 囡囡就當然喜歡啦. 同樣時間有多個人幫手攪掂你班佬wow..做都做小D, 插都插小鑊啦.
That is why I prefer MP game though I have to pay rmb100 more.............

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-10-2 08:49 發表

That is why I prefer MP game though I have to pay rmb100 more.............
For MP game, if you just draw water and do not do it with another girl, you could save the 100 as well.  That's what we usually did, including our last time with 4 of us inside Room 888 at British Army!!  5.1 stereo sound and 3 other battles around you should be erotic enough..  no need to really make it with another girl...

之前既聯合軍事行動. 好成功亦帶比我一個新體驗. 原來有D囡要望耐左先順眼. 之前既行動中,我同老太監係最後先揀選到專員既, 因為真係揀唔到D一眼就想食果隻. 最後兩個都係主任recomment的. 初頭有d唔多順眼, 但食落原來好野來的. 佢個Body 真係好slim, 應大既地方大, 應長既地方長,應該出水既地方出水. 初頭重以為冇得車, 後尾又係車到唔放果隻. 總括係好滿意架. 之前行動既報導係咁多.
精英盟會頂瓜瓜, 目標明確無偏差, 兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-10-2 09:00 發表

For MP game, if you just draw water and do not do it with another girl, you could save the 100 as well.  That's what we usually did, including our last time with 4 of us inside Room 888 at British ...
If you do it in GDI, you don't even have to pay for anything extra for MP.  BUT............................!!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-10-2 09:00 發表

For MP game, if you just draw water and do not do it with another girl, you could save the 100 as well.  That's what we usually did, including our last time with 4 of us inside Room 888 at British ...
睇住人地做真係幾high架. 又可以攪下另外D囡. 不過要d囡囡夠放先好玩.

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-10-2 09:07 發表

If you do it in GDI, you don't even have to pay for anything extra for MP.  BUT............................!!
Play with dinosaur...

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-10-2 09:25 發表

睇住人地做真係幾high架. 又可以攪下另外D囡. 不過要d囡囡夠放先好玩.
those ladies we selected at Army were all very "liberal".  Some of them even drew us water.. Of course, we had been reasonable in drawing water, just to "make the atmosphere" more friendly (our excuses).  I even became role model when I ML with my girl inside the shower room, the others came and watched us!!

Remember though if you go for MP, the group should select the same category of girls.  

Besides, the boys have to be "liberal" as well. If some of you are shy, it will be no fun. Our group are good friends and we do not mind seeing each other "little brothers".  One thing we have not tried yet are to 2M1F..

國慶前夕, 當然要慶祝下啦, 再一次獨自上路. 今次一早book定個專員, 就係上次比魔魔朋友揀中果個. 樣子甜美. 斯文大方. Shit~差小小時間, miss左一班車. 要遲半個鐘到. 冇計啦.......途中收到文文短訊, 問我幾點到. 咪一早講左遲半個鐘law....完來有另外一個主任替客人book左我個專員. 死啦, 心都急埋, 好左另外個客人都未到. 文文都冇計, 邊個客到先就比邊個. 一到長安就立即轉的士. 廢是等車. 2:30到達, 9秒9 上房. 老主任入來招呼我. 好左聽見佢叫鐘房傳召我個專員. 個心都定d. 都算佢識做, 等候期間, 叫左另外d專員入來過下眼引. 全部B牌wow, 不過都冇心睇, 打發佢地出去. 我個斯文專員入來了. 一關門, 佢已經坐係我大脾上, 重要我幫佢除衫, 等陣.......個樣好斯文架, 點解變左第二個人咁既. 嘩~全程淫聲浪語, 又問我要唔要一加一, 佢話佢好鍾意3P. 小喇叭, 比得上小野貓有特....係微波仙子呢下扣分. 全程你話要點都得. 總結英商既專員大多都係YYDD既. 後尾走時幫左文文一個忙. 下次要佢請食飯先得. 老主任原來同文文同姓. 佢地原來係表姊妹來的 天呀. 差咁遠既....

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-10-2 09:37 發表

those ladies we selected at Army were all very "liberal".  Some of them even drew us water.. Of course, we had been reasonable in drawing water, just to "make the atmosphere" more friendly (our ex ...
有機會要同Denny兄知來個MP呀, 我都好鍾意架. 又唔知羞. 我其實好想試下圍個圈咁ML架. Doggie 式咁一齊插.....諗起都淫蕩呀..

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-10-2 10:04 發表

咁嘅形式做 doggie penetration, 又点可以冇 froggie 份呀? 預埋我, OK?

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-10-2 10:04 發表

We did not try this last time. However, we had 4 men in a row, while girls kneeling down to do bj for us inside the big shower room! That scene was YJ enough to be in my memory for my whole life!!

In fact, I had tried a small group doggie (2 pairs) inside a pool.  We took the 2 sides of the pool, the girls in doggie positions and of course, my friend and I went in from behind respectively.  Since we were inside the pool with water, our vigorous action caused the water rolling.   The sound of the banging, the noise of the water rolling, and of course the screaming/moarning sound of the 2 girls made us very high!!

老主任原來同文文同姓. 佢地原來係表姊妹來的 天呀. 差咁遠既....
How about the older manger with surname Gu?  Have anyone met her?

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-10-2 10:07 發表

咁嘅形式做 doggie penetration, 又点可以冇 froggie 份呀? 預埋我, OK?
doggie wor, not froggie wor...   

However, I remember that frogs, while ML, also practise doggie position (most animals  do).  haha.  I think it is only human beings that have a different missionary position of having the female spreading the legs for male to enter.  What other animals have this posture?

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-10-2 10:50 發表

doggie wor, not froggie wor...   

However, I remember that frogs, while ML, also practise doggie position (most animals  do).  haha.  I think it is only human beings that have a different missi ...
相信 "靈長類" 动物都同時有用 front penetration 和 back penetration 的.............

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-10-2 10:48 發表

We did not try this last time. However, we had 4 men in a row, while girls kneeling down to do bj for us inside the big shower room! That scene was YJ enough to be in my memory for my whole life!! ...
I love the idea of ml inside a pool (or a jacuzzi) with water splashing everywhere while banging! So erotic!

if you are doing as Froggie style...Froggie will sure but the leader...

But I prefer dead doggie style... which mean lie on the bed and fk as doggie style... haha... any dead froggie style for me to learn?

Are you serious? the old manager is manman's cousin? why they are look so "UN"difference... may be not the same grandma or grandpa... or BOTH...
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-10-2 11:05 發表

But I prefer dead doggie style... which mean lie on the bed and fk as doggie style... haha... any dead froggie style for me  ...
Froggie style and dead doggie style are OK as long as we can have fun together...........

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-10-2 11:05 發表

But I prefer dead doggie style... which mean lie on the bed and fk as doggie style... haha... any dead froggie style for me  ...
文文當日急於叫我幫忙, 在冇意中聽到她說的. 跟住我即刻問呀老主任, 佢都直認係.  乜野係死狗式? 瞓低左就做唔到doggie lu wow. 真係要見識見識. 死蛙式細佬就有幸親眼目到.

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-10-2 11:30 發表

文文當日急於叫我幫忙, 在冇意中聽到她說的. 跟住我即刻問呀老主任, 佢都直認係.  乜野係死狗式? 瞓低左就做唔到doggie lu wow. 真係要見識見識. 死蛙式細佬就有幸親眼目到.
I still missed the battle with you as partner for YY-DD last time................

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-10-2 11:33 發表

I still missed the battle with you as partner for YY-DD last time................
你幾時有空, 一定要同你去一定英商. 果度真係有家的感覺.

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-10-2 11:40 發表

你幾時有空, 一定要同你去一定英商. 果度真係有家的感覺.
咦~?
蛙蛙未去過 英商 咩?
かわいいは正義成長は罪幼○趣味は王道

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-10-2 11:01 發表

I love the idea of ml inside a pool (or a jacuzzi) with water splashing everywhere while banging! So erotic!
It was erotic but sometimes problematic. Last time, I almost swallowed some splasing water!  Not sure it was water or something else..  Therefore, be careful when you had your watersports next time..

引用:
原帖由 魔鈴娘 於 2008-10-2 11:41 發表

咦~?
蛙蛙未去過 英商 咩?
佢有target左. 不過佢個 target list 長過長城呀.

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-10-2 11:45 發表

It was erotic but sometimes problematic. Last time, I almost swallowed some splasing water!  Not sure it was water or something else..  Therefore, be careful when you had your watersports next tim ...
雲吞加麥精? Shit......

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-10-2 11:30 發表

Mac, 死狗式 is what Retrav described.  "dead doggie style... which mean lie on the bed and fk as doggie style".

It is a good posture since when the girl lies on the bed with her back facing you, her love hole becomes less open since her legs does not spread wide.  The tightness level increases..  It is like Mat Mat front entry style with girl's legs remain tight.  the tightness improves!!

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-10-2 10:00 發表
...老主任原來同文文同姓. 佢地原來係表姊妹來的 天呀. 差咁遠既....
吓,同姓!即係姑表啦!嗰隻4眼Kick Quak龜?吊....!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.