推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

陰溝翻船 - 給LB1看到了LB2的信息。。

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-11-6 23:57 發表 One problem I worry is, again, some msg in other card get read by LB....
 1)msg 唔會多keep 過一天, 全部離開公司前(去邊都好)delete, 
2)3-star 發message, 如果唔係話要留底, 基本上佢係唔會主動同你留
玲瓏骰子安紅豆, 入骨傷思知不知

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-11-7 00:30 發表

睇黎你真係一個好男人。。會顾及LB0既感受。。。
要對LB好她才對我好嘛。。

引用:
原帖由 ah.bon 於 2008-11-7 05:32 發表
1)msg 唔會多keep 過一天, 全部離開公司前(去邊都好)delete,
2)3-star 發message, 如果唔係話要留底, 基本上佢係唔會主動同你留
唉。。我有做一切措施。連卡都會拆掉的。。但這次真是陰溝翻船。。

Bro Daihai,
since the mistake was made and not much you can do but damage control. If I were you and wanna to keep the LB 1 I would express the desire of keep her as the ONLY love one. Spend a lot time with her and may be accidentally show her another interested party that you just rejected and ignored. Faked text messages and emails can be leaked for her to find out.
I have my share of info leaks out as I deleted my (KTV girls,XXX) photos in my computer - I delete all history when I heading home on all my cells from China and my daughter went through my garbage can and retrieve them for my wife to see. SHIT SHIT... Now I went through the folder once in a while to really clean off all traces.
One thing to remind everyone is that the deleted emails from your mail box actually went into trash box only and you need to erase them through the trash can or garbage can in your window. Some real software expert still can trace back the deleted mails in your harddrive but most MM are not that sophicated in computer skill. If they are, then you are in the wrong place and should stay home or don't use computer ar all.

咁咪好囉 !等佢知道你都成日出去玩 ,呢D野試多幾次就慣啦!你咪話佢知,你出去點玩都好,LB呢個稱謂淨係你有咋!

[ 本帖最後由 eys 於 2008-11-7 10:22 編輯 ]

嘩~~
睇左咁耐, 大海哥今次咁唔少心呀~~
你同7少兩個可以同時周旋係幾個紅顏之間, 我真係佩服到5体投地ga...
BTW, 其實 LB 全寫係咩?
かわいいは正義成長は罪幼○趣味は王道

引用:
原帖由 魔鈴娘 於 2008-11-7 11:15 發表
嘩~~
睇左咁耐, 大海哥今次咁唔少心呀~~
你同7少兩個可以同時周旋係幾個紅顏之間, 我真係佩服到5体投地ga...
BTW, 其實 LB 全寫係咩?
LB 就是 LUNCH BOX

引用:
原帖由 doubleOO 於 2008-11-7 10:04 發表
Bro Daihai,
since the mistake was made and not much you can do but damage control. If I were you and wanna to keep the LB 1 I would express the desire of keep her as the ONLY love one. Spend a lot ti ...
That is what I am doing now and actually she is the only one I like much.....
I

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-11-7 11:24 發表

That is what I am doing now and actually she is the only one I like much.....
I
其實阿G..係最好。。。。

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-11-7 11:46 發表

其實阿G..係最好。。。。
Bro Simonkok, his wife is the BEST, not LB 1,2,3 !!!
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

Team them up to play threesome!

引用:
原帖由 Mr.big 於 2008-11-7 13:33 發表
Team them up to play threesome!
I do not have the charm and ability like 七少。 。he can manage all his LBs to stay together and play together...

My LB already expressed that if she knew I do anything with other MM she would definitely leave me...

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-11-7 11:46 發表
其實阿G..係最好。。。。
是的。。阿G真的很好。。又全心全意對我。。

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-11-7 14:14 發表

是的。。阿G真的很好。。又全心全意對我。。
其實她跟你。。。己經超越"身"的結合了。。。現在她跟你己經演化成"心"的結合!

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-11-7 17:41 發表
其實她跟你。。。己經超越"身"的結合了。。。現在她跟你己經演化成"心"的結合!
是的。。已一年多了。。我會珍惜。。

大大好惨

手机不用一定要杀内存得拉

引用:
原帖由 jzhang5595134 於 2008-11-8 08:08 發表
大大好惨
手机不用一定要杀内存得拉
百密一疏。陰溝翻船。。

海哥, 可試試用 MS Pocket PC, 我每週日坐 "痴能車" 回港, 見很多 (襟)兄弟用的電話都是 PPC, 個個都忙打 SMS.  PPC 有 password, 有 log, 改 Contact list 容易, Sync Outlook, 唔怕唔見, 洗機容易, D 女又唔係咁識用...
此版有二五, 所以以後唔再放相, 唔出真名, 唔答問題

引用:
原帖由 japjap 於 2008-11-8 13:29 發表
海哥, 可試試用 MS Pocket PC, 我每週日坐 "痴能車" 回港, 見很多 (襟)兄弟用的電話都是 PPC, 個個都忙打 SMS.  PPC 有 password, 有 log, 改 Contact list 容易, Sync Outlook, 唔怕唔見, 洗機容易, D 女又唔係咁識 ...
多謝你。。真要改用PPC了。。

一個好警世的故事
真係講到咁慘,買個3120俾佢朋友咪算

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-11-8 14:48 發表

多謝你。。真要改用PPC了。。
你真係轉用PPC時再同你講幾犀招。。好洗得下。。。

回復 30# 的帖子

Yes, this is what I also use. Eventhough I go out to play and messed around. They are still my wives !!

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-11-9 00:55 發表
你真係轉用PPC時再同你講幾犀招。。好洗得下。。。
多謝你先。。

引用:
原帖由 eys 於 2008-11-7 10:20 發表
咁咪好囉 !等佢知道你都成日出去玩 ,呢D野試多幾次就慣啦!你咪話佢知,你出去點玩都好,LB呢個稱謂淨係你有咋!
她知道我時常去玩的。。但我說是應酬。不會帶女走的。。她跟我出差時也帶著她去K的。。

恭喜師兄有個咁單純o既呀嫂!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.