發新話題
打印

Firearms: 手槍篇

引用:
原帖由 Rapist 於 2006-12-3 04:47 AM 發表
乜警隊唔係已經定案用 Glock 19 咩?
點解又有消息係第二款呢?有需要分
咁多種槍咩?

My post #86 on page 3 in this thread I’d already mentioned which law enforcement department and unit in Hong Kong is currently using Glock 19 pistol, so I don’t repeat here.

My post #207 on page 7, I am talking about the CID pistol tender, a sidearm to replace the old Colt Detective Special revolver.
窮到冇錢買EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4x

引用:
原帖由 aloharicnsa 於 2006-11-30 03:56 PM 發表
So, HK cop can only have 2 magazines? That's not enough la...assuming they are all high cap (or regular cap) at 15/17 rounds (not sure?) - you still end up with 30 rounds or so...  
Don't worry too much pal, in HK we seldom have such big cop/bank-robber gun battle like the LA North Hollywood Shootout in 1997!
引用:
If I have a choice - I would go for the 1911 full size - talk about stopping power of the 45 (compare to 9 mm) - make me feel like a MAN - ok ok... I am not Dirty Harry here in SF with his 44 Mag
Oh come on, the HK Government even ignore the most proven .40S&W ammunition, it's NO WAY they'll adopt Mr. 45!!!

Or, perhaps they'll consider the 44 Automat like Clint Eastwood?!!!

[ 本帖最後由 SIG 於 2006-12-13 01:49 AM 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.

Glock 34, caliber 9X19mm.

Note, the pistol in the pictures is the early Gen 3 Glock, which has only a Trigger Pin, but not the Locking Block Pin.

[ 本帖最後由 SIG 於 2006-12-12 12:51 PM 編輯 ]

Later version of Gen 3 Glock 34 pistol with Glock light, note the new version Glock which has a Locking Block Pin and trigger Pin.

Some Glock pistols in .45GAP round.

GAP stands for Glock Automatic Pistol, it is a cut down version (shorter case) of the American's .45ACP cartridge.

Glock 38, caliber .45GAP

Glock 38, caliber .45GAP

[ 本帖最後由 SIG 於 2006-12-12 02:53 PM 編輯 ]

Glock 39, caliber .45GAP

Glock 39, caliber .45GAP

I guess I have to get use to my G34 before I can move on to other plastic gun – sorry la, mental block here…  

As for the GAP45, some how it is not picking up as fast as Glock wants (SA/XD is making GAP pistol as well) … still the main stream is the 45 ACP (if you want 45) … well, 45 has been around over 100 years, can’t be that bad after all.

Still don’t have time to work my G34, will post more photos later on (probably do it during the holidays).  

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

操控.45 射擊比 .38難好多, 要多d練習至得. d 阿sir 有排練, 要用時, 唔好誤中途人.

相關搜索目錄: 射擊
I'll be back!

引用:
操控.45 射擊比 .38難好多, 要多d練習至得. d 阿sir 有排練, 要用時, 唔好誤中途人.
I agree with you 100%. The recoil on .45 is much heavier than most of the firearm, of course except the 44 mag or the 50 DE.  

Unfortunately the stopping power on .38 is relatively low – lucky most of the “newer revolver” will be able to handle the 357 mag on the same revolver. 357 mag is better than basic .38… bottom line – practice make perfect.

On the other hand, if the bad guys are using AK (223), then my .45, 44 mag or 50 DE is not going to help neither!! RUN!!!

相關搜索目錄: 射擊

Ak rifle = call back up.
I'll be back!

引用:
原帖由 keibeast 於 2006-12-21 08:35 AM 發表
Ak rifle = call back up.
or call SWAT...

Merry Christmas to you all.

I found that there is nothing much to upgrade on the G34 except the adjustable site, which sucks big time. Therefore I only did the followings to it during the Christmas weekend:

1. Add the Mag-well
2. Change the matching color armor plate (more for cosmetic purpose)  
3. Replace the original adjustable site and install with Trijicon Night Sight

Just need to get familiar with the trigger and the “feather weight” (compare to my non-Tupperware pistol) and I am good to go!

Now – what is on my Santa’s list next?!

Brother SIG:又有手鎗看。

Thank you for sharing!!

can not see

wuwu~~~ new comer

我的第一次    回帖就给你

Nice! Thanks for sharing!

SO FAR 只係射過 GLOCK 17, 19 同 BROWNING. BROWNING 完全唔受控制, 都係 GLOCK易好多.
I'll be back!

引用:
BROWNING 完全唔受控制, 都係 GLOCK易好多.
Do you mean the recoil 唔受控制 ? or the grip of the pistol is hard to hold on to??

recoiling force  大 d, 初哥要練習多d至得.
I'll be back!

記得十年前同個當警察o既朋友講過, 如果所有警槍都換曬 browning 或 glock, 遇搶槍時會冇咁危險, 未 cock 過槍o既人要花d時間至figure out點射. 佢覺得都有d道理, 不過佢話用左輪就唔會jam彈, 呢發唔得再拉就得.

點知過左幾個月就在牛頭角發生左 16歲少年搶槍殺警事件.
I'll be back!

这么多好枪嘎   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.