推介:| 汽槍 | 軍服 | 直升機 | War Game | 軍用品 | 軍事模型 |

發新話題
打印

Firearms: 手槍篇

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 aloharicnsa 於 2006-9-13 12:33 PM 發表
Man - now I need to look for a black/blue one!?!    See how long it will take me this time?
Brother aloharicnsa,

Well, if you DEFINITELY want to get one for collection, look for an original blue finish is the only choice, otherwise just let go.
窮到冇錢買EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4x

引用:
原帖由 aloharicnsa 於 2006-9-13 12:36 PM 發表
This is one my SA Mil-Spec (1911 – 45ACP) that I converted to use in my open class IPSC. Somehow the scope mount did not work out – ejecting shell case sometime (or at the worst time) get stuck and it eats up my shot time.

The usual upgrade on the 1911: trigger to 3.5 lb, MSH, hammer, beavertail and FLGR (I like heavy gun).  
OH....... is your Springfield really a Mil-Spec??!! seeing from the photo It looks like a stainless steel to me. (In which I had a stainless model before)

Very common problem problem with the 1911, ejecting case hitting at the scope mount and jam the pistol!

Have you ever try to file a little bit on the ejector to change the ejecting angle? Or, get a single side scope mount to solve this problem, you should be able to find many in Brownells, right?

Just curious, you really using this pistol to shoot in Open Division?!!!!! A single stack non-compensated 45, against those hi-cap boys with full house ports and whatever that shoot 38 Super or 9X23mm!!!!! I give you my highest respect pal!!!

BTW, I have installed a SV Titaium sear spring into my Wilson Combat, it reduce the trigger pull from 3.5 lb down to 1 3/4 lb without hammer follow, you should try one.

Before I used to compete in Standard Division but in recent years I play in Production Division, just feel I can have more fun to shoot a service grade pistol like Glock or SIG than a custom bulit one.

See the Spring Armoury Mil-Spec 1911A1 pistol.

[ 本帖最後由 SIG 於 2006-9-14 06:56 PM 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.

Colt Mark IV Series 70, .45ACP

Colt 1911 Compact Model, .45ACP

Glock 17 & SIG Sauer P226, 9X19mm

引用:
原帖由 SIG 於 2006-9-14 04:39 PM 發表
OH....... is your Springfield really a Mil-Spec??!!   seeing from the photo It looks like a stainless steel to me. (In which I had a stainless model before)  
Yes – the original pistol is SA – Mil-Spec, which is a cheap entry level of 1911 from SA. The other one you mention (blue) is called Mil-Spec GI (the photo you shown), which is the cheapest of all 1911 from SA.

The base Mil-Spec is not a fun 1911 to shoot – hammer bit, no memory beavertail, shitty trigger, really, really bad sight … etc. Trust me – I have done plenty of upgrade on it, actually one of the reasons I purchase the Mil-Spec is the cheap $$ and I purchase it as my first project pistol. I can make it to whatever I like/want – once again – beauty of 1911.
引用:
Very common problem problem with the 1911, ejecting case hitting at the scope mount and jam the pistol!  

Have you ever try to file a little bit on the ejector to change the ejecting angle? Or, get a single side scope mount to solve this problem, you should be able to find many in Brownells, right?
I played with the ejector angle and still no good. It is not the ejector but the design of the mount is the problem. I could have purchase a different scope mount (move towards the front and clear the case ejector issue) but then I would have to drill holes on the frame to mount it. Something I don’t want to do.  
引用:
Just curious, you really using this pistol to shoot in Open Division?!!!!!    A single stack non-compensated 45, against those hi-cap boys with full house ports and whatever that shoot 38 Super or 9X23mm!!!!!  I give you my highest respect pal!!!   
Yes I tried open/single stack with this – but obviously I failed miserably. Apart from the “jamming” problem, my pistol is total “out-gunned”. Some the pistol in open division cost close to my car (over $5-10K!).  Next time I will post my other 1911 that I used for single stack.
引用:
BTW, I have installed a SV Titaium sear spring into my Wilson Combat, it reduce the trigger pull from 3.5 lb down to 1 3/4 lb without hammer follow, you should try one.
1 ¾ trigger? That’s crazy dude! You need to be careful with that kind of trigger… or better yet, let me know ahead when you have the pistol with you and I will be sure I am go the other way!  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

引用:
原帖由 aloharicnsa 於 2006-9-15 02:20 AM 發表
The base Mil-Spec is not a fun 1911 to shoot – hammer bit, no memory beavertail, shitty trigger, really, really bad sight … etc. Trust me – I have done plenty of upgrade on it....
Certainly, remember lots of professional gunsmiths in USA mentioned, "You can NEVER get a 1911 pistol works reliably out of the box......

Talking about beavertail grip safety, I have not a chance getting hammer bite even shooting hot 45 +P rounds, cos my hand don't have too much muscle but I'd saw some of my friends with a bleeding hand after shooting an un-modified 1911.
引用:
Yes I tried open/single stack with this – but obviously I failed miserably. Apart from the “jamming” problem, my pistol is total “out-gunned”. Some the pistol in open division cost close to my car (over $5-10K!).  Next time I will post my other 1911 that I used for single stack.
Oh yeah, those hot shots are using bloody expensive full house race gear, unless you have a similar pistol otherwise that's no way to compete with them even your're a great shooter like say, Jerry Barnhart!

Expecting to see the picture of your toy which you use in Single Stack Division!
引用:
1 ¾ trigger? That’s crazy dude! You need to be careful with that kind of trigger… or better yet, let me know ahead when you have the pistol with you and I will be sure I am go the other way!
Don't worry pal, it is SAFE!!! I let my friends test fired the pistol after installed the Titanium sear spring.

Humm....... you should come to HK and shoot a match and see it, and we should shoot in the same squard....... yes, my piece is safe, very SAFE!

See my ex....... the Glock 21, until now I still feel it is the softest shooting 45 pistol so far, however the grip is way too large for my not very large hand, I have to shift a little bit to release the mag during reloading, and wasting some time for doing that!

Glock 21, .45ACP

Les Baer Custom Thunder Ranch pistol, .45ACP

SIG Sauer P220 Stainless, .45ACP.

SIG Sauer P220ST, .45ACP.

Glock 33, .357SIG

Walther P99, 9X19mm

Glock 26, 9X19mm

回復 #115 SIG 的帖子

多謝分享!

Sorry – had been busy at work for the past week – crazy!

Here is what I used for my competition – IDPA, ISPC and tactical match (something different) –
SA 1911 Service - 9 mm – did the usual upgrade – trigger, hammer, beavertail… etc. <I think that I upgraded all my 1911 the same path>. I know, I know – it is only a 9 mm… and I got less point on scoring (compare to using 45)…  

Before I upgrade anything - stock pistol:

After the upgraded (unfortunately you can't see the inside stuff):

Installed with Novak fiber sight:

I am pretty proud with this little 1911. I can do ½ inches group, 10-15 yards free hand. Every time I did that – I have that grin on my face after I collect my target paper.

Due to rules and regulations on IDPA/IPSC, I am not allowed to install any “ghost ring” type sighting – which I did installed on my other Mil-spec.

I will show you guys on next posting.  

Have a nice weekend!
本帖最近評分記錄
  • SIG 體力 +20 Brother aloharicnsa, Very nice pis .. 2006-9-26 10:31
  • SIG 威望 +20 Brother aloharicnsa, Very nice pis .. 2006-9-26 10:31

thank for sharing

最新消息,二次大戰退役上校,被稱為現代實用射擊之父,"Father of Modern Practical Shooting", Jeff Cooper 先生幾日前於睡眠中逝世,願佢係天堂得到安息!

再見槍神!Farewell Mr. Cooper and rest in peace!!!

相關搜索目錄: 射擊

引用:
原帖由 aloharicnsa 於 2006-9-13 02:29 AM 發表
I think that 9 mm as sidearm may be “weak” (I should not say that – since the US force had standard issue 92FS in the 80s) and there is always the discussion of “stopping power” of the 45.   

It is why most of the police department in US have moved to Glock 22 (40) or Sig 226/229 (40) (only if the department can afford Sig!). I know a few local Sheriff/CHP carrys 1911/45 ACP instead. They wear a level 2 amor as well (which is not as heavy as I initially thought).
Brother aloharicnsa,

好對唔住,原來一直睇漏左閣下呢個 post,而家答左你先。

其實大約七年前香港 SDU 開始測試,為挑選新型配槍時候,除左 9mm Glock17 之外亦同時有 .40S&W 口徑o既 Glock22,最後未有採用 .40S&W 而照樣用翻一直用開o既 9mm Para,只因為某班成日坐辦公室嘆冷氣高層,居然要求由 Glock 廠方向"香港正苦" 提供,由美國特警單位發出,正式證明 .40S&W stopping power 係大過 9X19mm,同有更大 ballistic wound,咁樣先至會考慮轉用新口徑子彈!

呢方面試問外國執法部門點會睬你,你想知咪去睇下 Ayoob Files 囉!

於是乎當最後決定採購 Glock 黎代替 Browning Hi-Power作為 SDU 隊員配槍時候,就仍然繼續用 9mm Para 子彈,於是就買 Glock17而唔係 Glock22 喇!

無他o既,係班用屁股思考o既高層怕選錯子彈口徑,有事上黎唔想孭鑊而已!

至於閣下所講 stopping power 方面,小弟都同意,但就始終認為 the winning factor is shot placement + quality (hollow point) ammo!

雖然係香港能夠買到o既 hollow point 子彈種類唔係太多,但都算得上係 OK,連美國已經 ban 左o既 Winchester Black Talon 呢便都仍然仲有少數供應。

相關搜索目錄: 採購

引用:
原帖由 aloharicnsa 於 2006-9-23 03:28 AM 發表
Here is what I used for my competition – IDPA, ISPC and tactical match (something different) –
SA 1911 Service - 9 mm – did the usual upgrade – trigger, hammer, beavertail… etc. <I think that I upgraded all my 1911 the same path>. I know, I know – it is only a 9 mm… and I got less point on scoring (compare to using 45)…
Why don't you buy a 45 caliber instead of that 9mm in 1911?

Novak 現在都生產 fiber optic sight,唔睇你 d 相都唔知添!我對 fiber optics sight興趣不大,反而鍾意 Tritium night sight,除左 SIG P226冇裝用原廠 sight 外,所有 Glock 同 H&K USP 都裝左 Meprolight,MMC 或者係Richard Hienie 既 Straight 8 night sight。
引用:
Due to rules and regulations on IDPA/IPSC, I am not allowed to install any “ghost ring” type sighting – which I did installed on my other Mil-spec.
I had installed one set of "ghost ring" sight on my Glock, however don't like it too much so I took it off later.
引用:
I can do ½ inches group, 10-15 yards free hand. Every time I did that – I have that grin on my face after I collect my target paper.
I didn't shoot tight grouping so much, but I'd try to shoot a smiling face on an IPSC target, certainly the distance is not far as Mel Gibson done in the movie "Lethal Weapon", just 10M only.

[ 本帖最後由 SIG 於 2006-9-27 07:32 AM 編輯 ]

Les Baer1911, .45ACP

Les Baer1911, .45ACP

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.