推介:| 汽槍 | 軍服 | 直升機 | War Game | 軍用品 | 軍事模型 |

發新話題
打印

Firearms: 手槍篇

可惜我一支都无啊,而且又唔合法!
真系爱无可爱啊!
成功从失败开始!

Sorry guys – had been away for awhile – checking the site once in a while but never have time to post – sorry la.

This is my first semi-auto that I purchased a while ago - Beretta 92 Brigadier – differences from the basic 92FS - heavier slide and 1 mm wider (or in this case – a slightly heavier pistol).

In US, the Beretta 92 FS was well-known from Lethal Weapon movies (Mel Gibson) and Die-Hard (Bruce Willis). Everyone got to have it!  

Beretta pistol used to be Italian made – but now are US. 92FS was used in US military during the 80s, as well as some police department. Nice thing on the 92FS design is that you can have 1 (as of 1 ammo) in the chamber but the firing pin is block (as safety) – it would decrease the chance of accidental discharge (not like Glock). It is a double/single action (DA/SA) – what it means it that the first pull of trigger is DA whereas afterwards is all SA.

I like the 92 (apart from the movie-factor) because of its size. It is a “big” gun for a 9mm – which many people complain on it. But I like it (and my hands are XL) – that’s all I care.

Upgrade done on this - apart from the grip, I have installed a night site ghost ring (similar to my Springfield 1911) and a 3.5 lb trigger pull. Nothing special on this pistol – but a work-horse (and will probably last forever!).

PS – I would love to get my hands on a 6” Colt Python too…but because of the “collector” value – it is almost impossible to get one in US (a good condition one will be over USD $1.5K+)

Brother SIG:不好意思,在下今天(31 oct)才到香港。  謝謝你的資料與圖片。  在下又再重俠聖喇。     
情像雨點--似斷難斷--愛與痛的邊緣--。我所說的不一定是對,也不需要一定是對。

我都係鐘意

引用:
原帖由 Das Reich 於 2006-10-31 11:58 PM 發表
Brother SIG:不好意思,在下今天(31 oct)才到香港。  謝謝你的資料與圖片。  在下又再重俠聖喇。      
大哥,我都知道閣下去北上採靈G嫁啦∼∼
窮到冇錢買EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4x

引用:
原帖由 aloharicnsa 於 2006-10-31 01:15 AM 發表
I would love to get my hands on a 6” Colt Python too…but because of the “collector” value – it is almost impossible to get one in US (a good condition one will be over USD $1.5K+)
Oh really?!!! Lucky we can still buy the Colt Python in HK for about 8K HK Dollar, but never mind, I'm not a Python fans and the only revolver I like is the Smith & Wesson M625, caliber .45ACP with a 5" barrel.

引用:
This is my first semi-auto that I purchased a while ago - Beretta 92 Brigadier – differences from the basic 92FS - heavier slide and 1 mm wider (or in this case – a slightly heavier pistol).

In US, the Beretta 92 FS was well-known from Lethal Weapon movies (Mel Gibson) and Die-Hard (Bruce Willis). Everyone got to have it!
Though I like the movie “Lethal Weapon” and “Die Hard” so much, the Beretta 92F (or 92FS) has never became my cup of tea.

Certainly, having a pistol with the Brigadier thicker slide I could feel safer and better, I never like any 92 series pistol except one, the Elite IA which was released in 2003.

In fact, I almost bought one 2 years ago but latter on change my mind and go ahead to get my lovely dream gun, the SIG Sauer P226!

Well, talking about the 92 series, I strongly suggest any owner of these weapons should get at least one or more of the “locking block” for spare, I’ve saw several of this part cracked and broken, within 3,000 to 6,000 rounds count.

[ 本帖最後由 SIG 於 2006-11-2 03:49 AM 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.

引用:
Nice thing on the 92FS design is that you can have 1 (as of 1 ammo) in the chamber but the firing pin is block (as safety) – it would decrease the chance of accidental discharge (not like Glock).
I’m not trying to promote any Glock pistol and organize a “Glock Fans Club”, nor I am going to ask people to join the “Anti-Glock Association”.

I have no obligation to hard sell any Glock however Glock has THREE internal safeties (1) Drop Safety (2) Firing Pin Safety and (3) Trigger Safety, in fact it is much more safer than most of the other firearms design!

One must always understand none of the firearms will goes off by itself unless stupid people handle it in a dumb way! One of the Firearms Safety rules did mention: “NEVER PUT YOUR FINGER ONTO THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO FIRE!”

Some idiot getting too nervous when they hold the gun and pull the trigger at the wrong time, and then blame the firearms design is quite unfair!

I have a lot of videos showing shooters (all are stupid Kwai-lo) getting *Accidental Discharge*, and every gun seen in the video is NOT a Glock! It is the shooter’s fault because of “Unsafe Gun Handling”, nothing related to Glock’s design!

[ 本帖最後由 SIG 於 2006-11-2 03:58 AM 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: Video

It is unnecessary to compare a custom built 1911 pistol with a Glock, as they are pistols which were designed for different purpose. It is just like comparing a Italian Ferrari to a Japanese Honda!  

Certainly I knew my peak performance will be around 2% higher if I use my Wilson Custom 1911 (Hi-cap Para frame) in a match, however I have much more confidence to shoot a Glock to win. Most of the medals and trophies were won by my trusty Glocks, and in recent years, my SIG 226.

Even back in 99, before the “Production Division” had been introduced to IPSC, I lent my friend to shoot my expensive Wilson gun and I use my Glock35, I still beat him on the Standard Division!

BTW, this afternoon I received the FS magazine form USPSA, the cover is a shooter shooting a GLOCK pistol!

As I always said, it is the shooter’s skill that wins, not the gun! There’s a few words I would like to quote from the US “Front Sight Firearms Training Insitute”:

Regardless of what the unenlightened in the world may say, remember this my friend---- you are the weapon and your firearms is just a tool. Upon graduation, you will fully understand why Front Sight’s motto is, “Any gun will do---- if you will do!"

[ 本帖最後由 SIG 於 2006-11-2 03:30 AM 編輯 ]

Lastly, I don’t want to piss off any member from the “Anti-Glock Fans Club”, just a picture I want to post in here, lots of broken parts and mostly from expensive custom 1911s.

SIG Sauer P220, stainless steel, .45ACP

[ 本帖最後由 SIG 於 2006-11-2 03:48 AM 編輯 ]

Glock 21 and Glock 30, .45ACP

Glock 17 (9X19mm) and Glock 21 (.45ACP)

Glock 37, .45GAP

引用:
原帖由 SIG 於 2006-11-2 03:01 AM 發表

I have no obligation to hard sell any Glock however Glock has THREE internal safeties (1) Drop Safety (2) Firing Pin Safety and (3) Trigger Safety, in fact it is much more safer than most of the other firearms design!   

Di Lo Sig:

I don’t agree with you 100%.

The design of Beretta & Sig (or High Power etc) is “safer” than Glock before of the safety block. Even though if you pull the trigger, it is not going to fire.

So for an untrained people – if he pull the trigger on a Glock, it would fire (intentionally or not) – whereas the Beretta/Sig/HP pistol … nothing happen.

Trust me – there are thousands and thousands of argument on numerous forums here discussing the design/safety of Glock and I don’t want to go into another pissing match again.

Golden rule – never put your finger onto the trigger until you are ready to fire!!

On the other hand, I am going to pick up my new G34 next week (first plastic gun - wow wow!! ) and use it on “Production Class”. Will post photos next week (just to show that Mr. 1911 here is not really Anti-Glock la)…  

I think I am wrong with Sig - because there is no safety block on the pistol - but there is a safety for the trigger - DA/SA action.

顶/

原来係我自己未够分...

OK – as promised, I got the new Glock 34 on Monday night – spent 30 minutes to break in 300 round FMJ (WWB)… no problem at all.

I used to “hate” Tupperware gun – just not my cup of tea… but after some playing with G17L + G34 from my friend, I thought that I give it a try (and it is much cheaper than my 1911) – probably use it for production class or unlimited (either or).

There are a few differences between G17 & G34:

1. Longer sight radius and barrel
2. The cutout in the slide is for weight reduction
3. Come with a 3.5# connector (instead of 5.5#)
4. Extended slide stop lever
5. Extended magazine release
6. Factory adjustable sights (will change to night site soon)

So far, I only put on the decal tape (more stickier to handle) and that’s all.

Will spend time on the range this weekend to break in more (probably no need for that).

Will post more photos later on with this project – more to be followed.

One last thing - the Glock's trigger/safety is still not good for beginner - once again, IMHO

[ 本帖最後由 aloharicnsa 於 2006-11-8 02:01 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 aloharicnsa 於 2006-11-4 03:15 AM 發表
Di Lo Sig:
大佬,請唔好咁樣叫小弟呀,我只係個 small potato 黎嫁炸!

Thanks for sharing               
IT IS DARKEST BEFORE DAWN.

引用:
原帖由 aloharicnsa 於 2006-11-4 03:15 AM 發表
So for an untrained people – if he pull the trigger on a Glock, it would fire (intentionally or not) – whereas the Beretta/Sig/HP pistol … nothing happen.
You're right I've read those arguments many many times so I want to stop it after this statement. If any of my wording upset you, I apologize and buy you a drink here!

Aside the accidental discharges which I read from different sources, I had witnessed several AD myself in the past ten years, certainly I’d giving those guys a lovely DQ!

However, ALL of these cases I’d seen, none of that involved with Glock pistols, it is some pistols with manual safety, or even double action revolver!!!

We can’t say these dumb people are lack of training, most are quality and experience IPSC shooters too!

Well, I really want to ask those “well trained” people which got AD, why they put their fingers onto the trigger during drawing, moving, or worst, re-holstering???

They should have NO INTENSION to fire the weapon during that period, right?

In fact, in 1994 a local shooter even shoot his own leg.........

[ 本帖最後由 SIG 於 2006-11-23 10:36 AM 編輯 ]

Hope you enjoy shooting your new purchase Glock buddy!

Pity in HK we have to follow the international IPSC rule so Glock 34 won’t be allowed to use in Production Division.

As a certified Glock armorer, I just give you some suggestion for your new piece:-

1) If you’re going to change for a set of Tritinum sight, please remember DO NOT buy the Glock factory night sight, it is really crap!!!

2) Not sure about the USPSA rule whether you could change internal parts for you Glock 34, I know a way you can reduce the trigger pull weight (though it has already got a 3.5lb connector).

3) Avoid using ammunition with hard primers (e.g. PMC), sometimes it will cause you a light strike and misfire.

4) NEVER use lead bullet on Glock as the lead will starts build up in the polygonal rifling within 100 rds.

Lastly, you can change the firing pin spring cup to the "Maritime" spring cup and fire the pistol underwater!

I look forward for you Glock 34 test report!

[ 本帖最後由 SIG 於 2006-11-23 10:37 AM 編輯 ]

Glock 32, 口徑 .357 SIG

Pictures of Glock 17T that I took several years ago, 口徑 9mm FX

Glock 17 and Glock 17T

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.