推介:| 汽槍 | 軍服 | 直升機 | War Game | 軍用品 | 軍事模型 |

發新話題
打印

Firearms: 手槍篇

Walther P38, 9X19mm
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.
窮到冇錢買EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4x

Walther P38, 9X19mm

[ 本帖最後由 SIG 於 2006-9-8 02:22 AM 編輯 ]

Walther P38, 9X19mm

Walther P38, 9X19mm

引用:
原帖由 goldenbaby 於 2006-9-8 01:54 AM 發表
大開眼界~~~~
Nar nee nar nee~~~~~~~

引用:
原帖由 aloharicnsa 於 2006-9-8 12:11 AM 發表
Sorry guys - I have to type English, it will take me years to type them in Chinese…
Brother aloharicnsa,

絕對冇問題,大家睇得明就得啦,反正我都唔識打中文。
引用:
My TLE/II is with the external extractor (you know your stuff dude) and lucky for me, I have no problem so far. I did a few upgrade on it myself (MSH, trigger, etc).
個人意見,小弟覺得 1911 pistol 最大要改良o既兩個部件就係 internal extractor 同條 swing link,見過好多 1911 手槍都係呢部份爛,我自己都儲起左一大包人地支槍爛出黎o既零件,當中好多仲係由著名 gunsmith 改裝o既貴價槍添,包括 Limdog Custom, Less Care Custom (excuse me I don’t want to mention their real name here but certainly you’ll understand what I’m talking about)!

而小弟支 Wilson Combat (Para Ordnance frame)都試過有 parts 爛左,好彩佢地 customer service 相當好,立刻寄過件新 parts 過黎俾我,固此我對 1911/Government 手槍失去信心。

Yeah, I can see from the picture you have installed the S&A mainspring housing to your lovely Kimber.
引用:
You into IDPA? I am both IDPA & IPSC members… to round things up: I am also NRA Certified instructor & Range Safety Officer (RSO)…
香港冇機會玩 IDPA,因為呢度 “正苦” 聽到 Defense 呢個字就話你暴力,是關發出槍牌只限 for sporting purpose,defense 真係咪使旨意呀,所以我就要用把 Emerson CQC7 或者係 Kubotan for self-defense!

反而仲有機會玩 IPSC,我都係 IPSC Range Officer 同 Certified Glock Armorer。

閣下做 gumsmith 係美國生意一定好穩定喇,呢個行業係香港只能夠當興趣,想賺錢就...........!!!

See my other rail Glock 17 w/ITI M3X

[ 本帖最後由 SIG 於 2006-9-8 02:48 AM 編輯 ]

Kimber Gold Combat, .45ACP

Brother Sig – thanks for your comment.

I like 1911 is because you can upgrade “anything” within the pistol – and that’s the beauty of it. If you don’t like trigger, fix it. Want to change the trigger pull to 3.5 lb? No problem! The other advantages of 1911 is that most of the parts are compatible with other 1911. I can take out my MSH and install it on another 1911. Something you can’t do with other non-1911.  

I left HK 20+ years ago and moved to Hawaii (therefore the call sign Aloha Ric), now I am in California. I always laugh at the HK Police (regular PC) because of their low power 38 special. Most of the bad guys are carrying AK or other high cap pistol. A model 10 - 6 shooter just no gonna to work! I heard that they are moving to Glock 17/20, true or not?? The HK SWAT team is much better equip – MP5 and Glock 17 as standard side arm. Unfortunately MP5/Glock 17 (only 9 mm) would not work on a level 2 body armor – which sometimes the bad guys do have.  

On the other hand, I am not a full time gunsmith/NRA instructor – just my hobby (an expensive one!). My girlfriend just gave up on me after I purchased my 10+ firearm (I think she lost count as well).  

By the way, here is a Beretta Neo 22 that I bought for me GF – good for pinking! I installed a red-dot for easier targeting as well. It looks more like my StarWar phaser!  

引用:
原帖由 SIG 於 2006-9-8 02:14 AM 發表

Brother BoyII,

兄台無須妄自菲薄,每個人都會有唔熟識o既事物,請閣下千祈唔好講《愚蠢問題》呢幾個字,咪大家研究下囉!

香港地要擁有真槍必須先加入一個政府認可射擊會,先決條件要你冇刑 ...
thanks......................

相關搜索目錄: 射擊

HK Police sidearm – SW Model 10 – 38 Special

There is a history to this firearm. I was able to find this on an US online gun site. The cost is not that bad, around USD $400.

Obviously I did not purchase this for its fire power (it is only a 38SP, what do you expect?), but there is a sentential value to this piece of history.

When I received the revolver, I did my usual – clean/lube the gun. It is relatively “clean”. Not too much gunpowder leftover – barrel is clean and same for the rest. I will just leave it “as is”, as stock as possible – no upgrade.

I took the revolver to the range, just to fire a few round (out of my box of 50, I only did around 30 rounds – see photos for whatever ammo left). No “kick” at all – even less than my 9 mm.

I just want to point out a few “special” on this revolver:

* It used to belong to the HK Police force (sure – duh!)
* There is a marking at the side RHKP 7337 – I guess it used to belong to PC 7337
* To make the deal “sweeter”, this Model 10 is silver, not the regular black/blue color
* I recall the HK police firearm's color is black – I wonder why is this “silver”? May be it belong to a higher ranker office?  

Seeing at the last photo, I have put this “history” in my trophy case and left it on the wall. The old Royal HK Police badge in the photo was a gift from my friend (he bid it for me from HK Ebay).

On the other hand, if anyone can updates me (or everyone else on this forum) what’s equipped with the current HK police that would be great!

Thanks again in advance!

引用:
原帖由 aloharicnsa 於 2006-9-11 11:22 AM 發表
On the other hand, if anyone can updates me (or everyone else on this forum) what’s equipped with the current HK police that would be great!
Brother aloharicnsa,

Just give you a quick reply first, I'll answer your other questions later tonight.

The following are the verious handguns which are currently in service with the HK Law Enforcement.

Uniform cop: Smith & Wesson M10 .38SPL revolver, heavy barrel version which had replaced the old surplus one you got.

Plain clothes officer: Colt Detective Special .38SPL revolver. The HK Government has released a tender for replacing this old crap with compact auto, the project is still processing.......... so we'll see who will be the winner.......

Airport Security Unit (ASU): 9mm Glock 17 that has replaced their Browning MKIII in early 2000. Some Glock 17T for training (force on force) purpose.

Special Duties Unit (SDU): Same as ASU plus 9mm Glock 26 for covert operations. Some Glock 17T for training (force on force) purpose.

Very Important Person Protection Unit (VIPPU): 9mm Glock 17, 19 and 26.

ICAC: Byebye to their Smith & Wesson M13 .357Magnum revolver, switched to 9mm Glock 17, 19 and 26 in 2002 and 2004, plus some Glock 17T for training (force on force) purpose.

Humm.......... am I disclosing too much..........

Wait – I thought that the SDU + ASU have the MP5 – saw some photos on newspaper (SDU also have the Remington 870-12 ga as backup)??

Not true??

Thanks again buddy!!!!!!

好看啊

非常好

引用:
原帖由 aloharicnsa 於 2006-9-12 10:36 AM 發表
Wait – I thought that the SDU + ASU have the MP5 – saw some photos on newspaper (SDU also have the Remington 870-12 ga as backup)??

Not true??

Thanks again buddy!!!!!!
Brother aloharicnsa,

Certainly they have MP5, on my previous post I'd mentioned sidearms only, not SMG nor rifle, otherwise I have to make a long list to point out what guns they're currently using.

Well besides Remington 870, the SDU have some lovely Benelli M3 Super 90 shotgun too!

Still very busy, hope I have time to answer the rest of your questions tonight.

Cheers

The good think about the 9 mm (Glock 17, etc) is that you can have 17 round + 1 (or 33 if you want your magazine to stick out like “Morpheus” in the freeway scene – on the second Matrix movie (the best car chase scene ever made!).

I think that 9 mm as sidearm may be “weak” (I should not say that – since the US force had standard issue 92FS in the 80s) and there is always the discussion of “stopping power” of the 45.  

It is why most of the police department in US have moved to Glock 22 (40) or Sig 226/229 (40) (only if the department can afford Sig!). I know a few local Sheriff/CHP carrys 1911/45 ACP instead. They wear a level 2 amor as well (which is not as heavy as I initially thought).

IMHO – 45 is the way to go! (or if you have the iron grip and with the hand size of a gorilla  – I recommend the Desert Eagle 50 instead)

引用:
原帖由 aloharicnsa 於 2006-9-11 11:22 AM 發表
There is a history to this firearm. I was able to find this on an US online gun site. The cost is not that bad, around USD $400.
Brother aloharicnsa,

以USD400 買一支舊款左輪我感覺貴左少少,因為俾多些少錢已經可以係 USA 買到支全新 Smith & Wesson M686,當然呢支 M10 當收藏品又作別論。
引用:
* There is a marking at the side RHKP 7337 – I guess it used to belong to PC 7337
所有香港警察訂購o既槍械都會要求廠方為佢地刻上(以前 RHKP,現在 HKP)+警方編號作為識認,而每次訂購前都會向廠家提供某組號碼,閣下呢支唔係特定為警員 PC7337 配槍,因為香港軍裝警察一向都係多個人輪流用一支槍,唔係一支槍分配俾某一名警員o既。
引用:
* To make the deal “sweeter”, this Model 10 is silver, not the regular black/blue color
* I recall the HK police firearm's color is black – I wonder why is this “silver”? May be it belong to a higher ranker office?
呢點相信係上手買家將支槍送去 sand blasting,然後再做上一層 hard chrome 作保護。無論職位幾高,香港警察支左輪一律係 blue finished,冇話高級o既支配槍就有硬鉻處理過。

相關搜索目錄: 收藏

引用:
原帖由 aloharicnsa 於 2006-9-8 03:25 AM 發表
I left HK 20+ years ago and moved to Hawaii (therefore the call sign Aloha Ric), now I am in California.
其實見到兄台個網名小弟已經估你有可能住 Hawaii 個便啦,講開,我朋友個朋友都係做 gunsmith in Kaunakakai,可能你都認識佢。

兄台而家搬左去 California 豈不是要用個便o既 “Political Correct 10 rd magazine” ?Oh God!!
引用:
I always laugh at the HK Police (regular PC) because of their low power 38 special. Most of the bad guys are carrying AK or other high cap pistol. A model 10 - 6 shooter just no gonna to work!
而家算好左啦,因為 80 年代中經已用 158 grain +P Jacket Hollow Point 子彈黎取代以前用左好多年o既 Lead Round Nose,仲配發多一個 speed loader 同六粒 spare ammo!

BTW, the bad guys usually are using those cheap Chinese Type 51 or 54 pistol (copy of Russian Tokarov 7.62X25mm TT-33 auto pistol), high cap auto was not always found...... we are not watching "Miami Vice" here in HK!
引用:
By the way, here is a Beretta Neo 22 that I bought for me GF – good for pinking! I installed a red-dot for easier targeting as well. It looks more like my StarWar phaser!
平時我唔會貼 .22LR 細口徑手槍相,見你講 pinking,o岩o岩見到有幾張相,順便貼上黎啦!

Ruger MKII & MKIII, .22LR

[ 本帖最後由 SIG 於 2006-9-13 12:06 PM 編輯 ]

Kimber Compact 1911, .45ACP

Kimber 1911, .45ACP

Wilson Combat CQB Model, .45ACP

Nighthawk Compact Carry 1911, .45ACP

Nighthawk 1911, .45ACP

SIG Sauer P245, .45ACP

引用:
原帖由 SIG 於 2006-9-13 02:36 AM 發表

Brother aloharicnsa,

以USD400 買一支舊款左輪我感覺貴左少少,因為俾多些少錢已經可以係 USA 買到支全新 Smith & Wesson M686,當然呢支 M10 當收藏品又作別論。

所有香港警察訂購o既槍械都會要求 ...
Man - now I need to look for a black/blue one!?!    See how long it will take me this time?

相關搜索目錄: 收藏

This is one my SA Mil-Spec (1911 – 45ACP) that I converted to use in my open class IPSC. Somehow the scope mount did not work out – ejecting shell case sometime (or at the worst time) get stuck and it eats up my shot time.

The usual upgrade on the 1911: trigger to 3.5 lb, MSH, hammer, beavertail and FLGR (I like heavy gun).  

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.