推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

[上樓骨] 水之戀

I've seen Mandy a few times, to be honest, I find her quite pretty.  And she was also very cheerful the last couple of times I saw her.  But as I never had her massage, I couldn't comment on the other items.  But I recall reading some positive reports on her here... : )

引用:
原帖由 James.Ko 於 2012-9-17 00:56 發表
I've seen Mandy a few times, to be honest, I find her quite pretty.  And she was also very cheerful the last couple of times I saw her.  But as I never had her massage, I couldn't comment on the other ...
I met Mandy last week.  Yes, she is pretty.  I actually she is even more attractive than Ruby.  Green and yet to be polished part 1 skills.  But she tried hard to do it and she does part 1 with heart.  On part 2, I thnk she is a bit conservative.  But with a beautiful and curvy lady, you may not want to be that pushy.

I also try Mandy two times already. Please let me give some comments on her, First of all. I always feel she have a gorgeous face in this market. This is also the first attraction to me. But since she is very new in this market so that with very green bone skill then we needs to acceptable. But I know she trying hard to learn with heart. I am always satisfy with her service as well.

Particularly with her slowly personality, to all C-Hing she needs time to get familiar first. So please help slowly approach her. Once you get to know her well. I found out she quite good to talk & make fun & also with girl friend feel.

Also will be more comfortable and not too conservative in part2, hope everybody with enjoy moment with her. I hope she can be popular in this field in the future. For me I will keep on visiting her approx. every month.
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +20 多謝分享 2012-9-17 08:41
  • 白貓兒 威望 +20 多謝分享 2012-9-17 08:41
  • 白貓兒 體力 +20 多謝分享 2012-9-17 08:41

Yes, 'gorgeous' aptly describes Mandy.
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

hay hay is day time bg?

引用:
原帖由 zerr 於 2012-9-17 10:03 發表 hay hay is day time bg?
She's irregular attendance, if u needs her better make a booking with Ada first.

She is extremely young and local hk girl.

Young fresh bone skill and sometimes moody but overall still a nice girl to visit.

I try her more than 3 times and every time I did have a good time with her.

But indeed my no.1 favorite girl in here. It's definitely to be her -> Siufun
She is sometimes special to admire. She got a very attractive outlook. First time I met her then looks likes I crash on her already.
She have a prefect body & build also attractive faces.
She got very decent dup skill in all aspect I feeling very comfortable with her.
Her magic hands can really make me relax and feeling going to heaven then come back. I do enjoy every single minutes with her in ninety minutes massage session.

So she absolutely  my first pick in this spa place unless she's not available.

相關搜索目錄: SPA

To be fair, I also really likes another new comer, Amy.

She's another girl in my must do list because she is young.
But with very adorable faces & good sweet voices
I really do enjoy to be with her in 90 mins massage session.
Even though her massage skill in not too professional but still good enough to make me relax after a big day of work.
She's also a good listener as well, and she really do have a very good personality which I really admire. Spending good time with her is pretty good though. So this is also a good choice for everybody.

One more special skill from her is she use her leg on the back of your body I feel quite enjoy with that especially with oily massage.
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +20 多謝分享 2012-9-17 14:16
  • 白貓兒 威望 +20 多謝分享 2012-9-17 14:16
  • 白貓兒 體力 +20 多謝分享 2012-9-17 14:16

斯兄,其實我已經估到了,不過估不到你仍然跟我們俗套一番!哈哈哈

引用:
原帖由 James.Ko 於 2012-9-17 14:08 發表 斯兄,其實我已經估到了,不過估不到你仍然跟我們俗套一番!哈哈哈
你今個星期幾時上水之戀搵Ruby呀,等我上來和你碰碰面吧!

斯兄,我今日收工會上去,睇嚗痍虃疏麆捸I: )

回復 311# 的帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

look like i have to come lot more often as i still haven't tried 糖糖..after 糖糖, then Mandy

引用:
原帖由 James.Ko 於 2012-9-17 15:01 發表 斯兄,我今日收工會上去,睇嚗痍虃疏麆捸I: )
可惜,我今日佳人有約,睇下九點左近我上Ada到撞不撞到你和史露比。

斯兄,隨緣啦! 但我上次都已經想問,點解露比會變鬙v露比鴭O!?

引用:
原帖由 James.Ko 於 2012-9-17 16:54 發表 斯兄,隨緣啦! 但我上次都已經想問,點解露比會變鬙v露比鴭O!?
因為佢自己喜歡,我幫佢加上去的,

Happy兄,你保重呀!身體要緊!

斯兄,原來是這樣,哪麼我亦太不了解她了。。。

引用:
原帖由 James.Ko 於 2012-9-17 18:43 發表 Happy兄,你保重呀!身體要緊!斯兄,原來是這樣,哪麼我亦太不了解她了。。。
剛剛和老板娘通電,六位美女侍候,真令人心動,

一定是有小芬,Ruby,Mandy,Amy, 希希,coffee

可惜,我還要工作,你上去的時間我還在工作,隨緣分。

James 兄,和你始終緣很一面,哈哈,昨天上去,你已離去,但得知Ada 那處生意太好了,

估不到也有技師可憐到要工作至二點,噢,真的唔辛苦才得到世間財,可惜,我也沒有這個能力,係財力+心靈上照顧到她,哈哈!

還看見我一堆心頭好,真係艷福不淺,身處於萬千美女水之戀,如果把持不定便入幾次房才可出來,哈哈,我還是要跟James 好好學習一下,怎樣可以處於泰言,專注一個美女技師,請指教。

Finally, I tried hay hay, what a freah and pretty girl.  skill need more time to practise, but she is talkive . Worth to  retry

今日終於試了小芬,果然在這行来說是十分靚女,難怪她那麼受歡迎,但建議 Ching們不要太夜去,否則女女太累!
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +10 多謝分享 2012-9-19 00:30
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +10 多謝分享 2012-9-19 00:30
  • 白貓兒 威望 +10 多謝分享 2012-9-19 00:30

去水之戀的報告

上週第一次去水之戀,第一次見ADA,預約了 COFFEE,我一到COFFEE 就為我預備好SPA 的一切。
小弟的評分如下 (10分滿分):
環境:6分,比我想像中狹窄,不夠優雅。
COFFEE 的技巧:
PART 1:6分 (一般而已)
PART 2:9 分 (好好)
樣貌:7分 (不算靚女,未有我想像般中漂亮)
態度:10分 (非常好,沒有問我抓貼士,我差點忘了給她,最後我還是給了$200TIPS比ADA。)

各位是師兄,有無其他女介紹,我認為靚女及態度好是最重要的。
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 威望 +25 多謝分享 2012-9-19 00:14
  • 白貓兒 體力 +25 多謝分享 2012-9-19 00:14
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +25 多謝分享 2012-9-19 00:14

斯兄,別開玩笑了,小弟哪有什麼值得閣下學習的呢!然而,小弟覺得能像斯兄你一樣的消灑倒不錯。

Milky師兄,我相信在水之戀,多數女仔都可以達到你的要求。 但如果要我推介,當然是Ruby。 她的外形、技術和態度你都一定滿意!: )

陀地妹是甚麼意思?

常常聽到你們說 "陀地",究竟陀地妹是甚麼意思?

Milky師兄,你必定是外地長大的了,陀地即是本地香港人的意思。

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.