±À¤¶:| ºô­¶±H¦s | ºô­¶³]­p | ¶}ºô©± | ¹q¶l¥Ó½Ð | Wordpress Hosting | ¥~½æ¥­¥x | ­^»y½Òµ{±ÀÂË | ­·¤ô«Î | ©Ð¶¡­·¤ôÃh¥¥ | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

µµ¯ð

¨àµ£¼Ö¶é¦n¦ü¤Ö¤F¤@­Ó¨à¡C¤µ¤Ñ¤W¨ì¥h¡A¦³¤H¸Ü§ÚÅ¥¼b¨à¤wÂ÷¶}咗 lu. ¦³ÉN®v¥Sª¾¼b¨à¥h咗Ãä吖¡H

¥h咗¦³¤ô¦a¤è

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ yywwkk ©ó 2013-3-25 22:55 µoªí
¥h咗¦³¤ô¦a¤è
¦Ó®a¦n¦h³õ³£¦³¤ôØ{

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Idaho ©ó 2013-3-25 21:21 µoªí
¨àµ£¼Ö¶é¦n¦ü¤Ö¤F¤@­Ó¨à¡C¤µ¤Ñ¤W¨ì¥h¡A¦³¤H¸Ü§ÚÅ¥¼b¨à¤wÂ÷¶}咗 lu. ¦³ÉN®v¥Sª¾¼b¨à¥h咗Ãä吖¡H
http://forum.timway.com/f/viewthread.php?tid=591303&page=43&fromuid=330036#pid19737057

¦^´_ 304# ªº©«¤l

ching is like a detective

Finally tried this place, met so many old friends. Felt like home right away. Will revisit this place very soon. The best is I found a hidden treasure, I miss her so much

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SCWT ©ó 2013-3-26 15:55 µoªí Finally tried this place, met so many old friends. Felt like home right away. Will revisit this place very soon. The best is I found a hidden
treasure, I miss
her so much
will you let me know which girl this treasure
is?
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

¦^´_ 307# ªº©«¤l

of course white kitty ching. ivy is the treasure i referred to. she got one of the most balanced body figure in this industry. hard to find as good as her

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SCWT ©ó 2013-3-26 16:04 µoªí of course white kitty ching. ivy is the treasure i referred to. she got one of the most balanced body figure in this industry. hard to find as good as her
oh i see very hot these days
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

SCWT brother, your first time there!?  Yes, many good old friends there and yes, Ivy has many fans! : )

喺«}µµ¯ðûH ivy = Elaine?

ldaho®v¥S¡AIvy ¬O Ivy, ¤£¬OElaine¡K

Ivy is one of the best bgs I tried in here.
I introduced her to my friend, high level satisfaction.

¦³ÉNÃö©óivyûH³ø§i吖¡H

great location, hardware, software, and shower in the room. what else can i ask for.

SCWT C-Hing, I'm loving it too!  :  )

idaho¥S¡A¥»ÃD²Ä¤»­¶¦³¨â­Ó¡A¥t¥~Å]¥S¦³¤@¿W¥ßÃD¥Ø¡I :¡^

¦^´_ 314# ªº©«¤l

C Hing, no need to say more, u cannot find any better than this easily

«Y«}¦³¤H¥s§Ú?

Yeah, Ivy is good!
かわいいは¥¿¸q¦¨ªøは¸o¥®¡³½ì¨ýは¤ý¹D

She is good, that I have speculated in my previous post, and so happy she finally got so many friends.

Å]¥SËÝ¿ôûH¡A¤@Á¿°_§A´N¥X²{¡I :¡^

½Ö»´»´¥s³ê§Ú¡A³ê¿ô¤ß¤¤·R¤õ¡H
©¯¹B¥u¦]¦³µÛ©p¡A¤£¦A¬y²\»P½RÒÙ¡C

¼M¡I §Ú«Y¤k¹êÀM¦º¡A¥i±¤§Ú«YUncle! «¢«¢«¢¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ James.Ko ©ó 2013-3-27 22:11 µoªí
¼M¡I §Ú«Y¤k¹êÀM¦º¡A¥i±¤§Ú«YUncle! «¢«¢«¢¡I
James ¥SËÝè°¥J, D¤k冧§A´N¯u°Õ~~

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Å]¹a®Q ©ó 2013-3-27 21:33 µoªí ½Ö»´»´¥s³ê§Ú¡A³ê¿ô¤ß¤¤·R¤õ¡H©¯¹B¥u¦]¦³µÛ©p¡A¤£¦A¬y²\»P½RÒÙ¡C
¦ÑÁó®Q¦b¥s³ê§A°Õ

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.