推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

誠邀各兄弟透過集合力量推介銅銅,並以公平公正報告推旺尖沙咀發利大廈

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2007-11-18 01:04 發表

師兄,你衰咗!!! 無做功課!!! 哈哈!!! Yuki 喺同一層4D.

Suki好笑容及笑聲, 肯做 (剩一樓一), 開工到十時. 同Yuki身高相近, 但身材仍是Yuki 佔優. 而 ...
Which rank higher, yuki or suki.....?

相關搜索目錄: 功課

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-11-19 08:31 發表

Which rank higher, yuki or suki.....?
當然係Yuki 強過Suki啦!

另外, 最近試了一些發利囡囡, 茲按本人喜好排列如下:

銅銅
Yuki
小喬
Suki
Echo
Angle (大波波越南囡, 樣唔錯)
Co Co
Yo Yo
Wendy

誠邀其他兄弟補充

[ 本帖最後由 johnnyjohnny 於 2007-11-21 00:41 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2007-11-21 00:40 發表

當然係Yuki 強過Suki啦!

另外, 最近試了一些發利囡囡, 茲按本人喜好排列如下:

銅銅
Yuki
小喬
Suki
Echo
Angle (大波波越南囡, 樣唔錯)
Co Co
Yo Yo
Wendy

誠邀其他兄弟補充:g ...
But Yuki is on M-leave bor.........

Is Angel really pretty? How to compare with Tung Tung and Yuki?

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-11-21 10:52 發表

But Yuki is on M-leave bor.........

Is Angel really pretty? How to compare with Tung Tung and Yuki?
Angel's looking is good, you can recognize her that she is not a Chinese. And her skin color is white.

If compare with Tung Tung, since they are different person, it's hard to compare, each person has his own standard. For me, certainly Tung Tung is better. Angel is nice and sweet in service attitude, but in many minor areas, you can have the judgement; Tung Tung is far more better. Concerning body shape, obviously Tung Tung is more attractive; however, if you like large ball, Angel will be your choice.

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2007-11-21 15:22 發表

Angel's looking is good, you can recognize her that she is not a Chinese. And her skin color is white.

If compare with Tung Tung, since they are different person, it's hard to compare, ea ...
I like the smile on Angel's face.......... and Tung Tung will never know as they are on different floors.......

hi, how about 604B婷婷? 不過好似加左價- HK$598/DUP+全套.

引用:
原帖由 colorman 於 2007-11-22 00:41 發表
hi, how about 604B婷婷? 不過好似加左價- HK$598/DUP+全套.
I have not tried her yet....... please let us have more details about her. Thanx.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-11-21 15:38 發表
I like the smile on Angel's face.......... and Tung Tung will never know as they are on different floors.......
Have u tried Angel?

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-11-22 20:23 發表

Have u tried Angel?
Please make report.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-11-22 20:23 發表

Have u tried Angel?
Please make report.

Besides, since you have tried other girls at Fat Lei, please also give us your valuable reports.

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2007-11-22 23:39 發表

Please make report.

Besides, since you have tried other girls at Fat Lei, please also give us your valuable reports.
Yes, Angel is possibly my next target at Fat Lee......... and I'll report back after trial.

I tried 銅銅 last week.  Her dup skill is quite excellent.  I will try her more for this.

For ML, that's ok, I can say, it is enjoyable.  Although not my most favrite type, but she is quite sexy, and responsive.

Thank you for brother icheng609's help.

引用:
原帖由 copperman 於 2007-11-28 00:04 發表
I tried 銅銅 last week.  Her dup skill is quite excellent.  I will try her more for this.

For ML, that's ok, I can say, it is enjoyable.  Although not my most favrite type, but she is quite sexy ...
Strongly agree that Tung Tung is good in service.
Other than Tung Tung, I just receive telephone call last day from Wendy for promotion her friend who would replace her during coming few days at time of her menstruation.

乖囡囡幫替工推介
6樓04C - Wendy 來電,因月經不便, 由老友Yuki代替三天. 很少有囡這樣好介紹,姑且代為轉介給各兄弟.
據Wendy所言, Yuki原職夜總會,特意幫Wendy手. Wendy表示Yuki為 陀地囡囡,身材嬌小,但服務態度好,樣正; 由於並未做過一樓一,所以樣樣新鮮,應該對很多兄弟會有很大吸引力. 兄弟們可以試試 04C及D兩個Yuki. 當然, 我會建議可在一兩日內兼試銅銅及Suki.

[ 本帖最後由 johnnyjohnny 於 2007-11-28 01:05 編輯 ]

One more good choice when visiting Fat Lee la..........

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2007-11-28 00:50 發表

Strongly agree that Tung Tung is good in service.
Other than Tung Tung, I just receive telephone call last day from Wendy for promotion her friend who would replace her during coming fe ...
Yuki幾時開始上班呢?等我試試先!

引用:
原帖由 copperman 於 2007-11-28 11:10 發表

Yuki幾時開始上班呢?等我試試先!
Glad to see you are volunteered to be the pioneer................. Pls report back after the visit.

引用:
原帖由 copperman 於 2007-11-28 11:10 發表

Yuki幾時開始上班呢?等我試試先!
好似係昨天. 所以我哋等緊你嘅報告!

我今日致電銅銅,以為可以約佢互相按摩吓,點知原來佢左手因舊患扭傷而需要請假.就算明天可以上班,亦只做part 2. 不過,我都無所謂,因為一直最喜歡嘅都係同佢一齊happy啲感覺. 等佢好番再做按摩啦!

Saw a C9 at 604C today, is that Yuki. Btw, which room is Angel at? Thanks

Yuki is at 604D, I think............

I have lost Angel's room number. Can anybody share it with me? Thanks.

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2007-11-28 16:48 發表

好似係昨天. 所以我哋等緊你嘅報告!

我今日致電銅銅,以為可以約佢互相按摩吓,點知原來佢左手因舊患扭傷而需要請假.就算明天可以上班,亦只做part 2. 不過,我都無 ...
我尋日去左,但無去馬,因爲唔合眼緣。不過就撞到個舊相好,以前係第二個場,之後唔見左,call極都無回覆。岩岩尋日係發利淨做一日替工,又禁岩俾我撞到,都唔好話無緣。幾靚女架,後生陀地(我估最多20),眼大大,波大走肥。結果大戰一場,腳都軟。

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-11-30 02:52 發表
Yuki is at 604D, I think............

I have lost Angel's room number. Can anybody share it with me? Thanks.
I meant the substitue Yuki.

引用:
原帖由 Happy+Man 於 2007-11-30 11:17 發表

I meant the substitue Yuki.
Yeah, Substitue Yuki in 604C is not my cup of tea.

Have you tried?

引用:
原帖由 copperman 於 2007-11-30 11:14 發表

我尋日去左,但無去馬,因爲唔合眼緣。不過就撞到個舊相好,以前係第二個場,之後唔見左,call極都無回覆。岩岩尋日係發利淨做一日替工,又禁岩俾我撞到,都唔好話無緣。幾靚女洹琣臛怞h20),眼大大, ...
佢係边位.......? 今日重有做嗎?

佢叫Coco,無長駐邊度,做替工感啦。通常陀地都係無禁勤力。佢淨係做一日替工wor。

晚天黃昏相約到銅銅那裡,久別重逄,零舍覺得佢靚咗!
既然佳人表示手仍有少許疼痛,眼見銅銅楚楚可憐的嗲人樣,自然對佢呵護有加! 銅銅及後笑語,原來已好了很多,星期六日休息後,下星期可能已可以再按摩. 當然若剩做更沒問題. 當場溫馨一番後,我絕對相信所言非假.

被銅銅八爪魚一般抱著,豐乳盛臀,白滑肌膚加上迷人體香,箇中享受簡直難以形容! 此外,可能今天不用費力按摩,銅銅竟然在叫床時一反平日較含蓄的做法,而是放鬆表達,吸引程度更進一步. 我的背及手臂亦被銅銅肉緊地弄瘀了!!!

聖誕前一定再抽空去多一次!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.