推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

誠邀各兄弟透過集合力量推介銅銅,並以公平公正報告推旺尖沙咀發利大廈

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2007-12-1 01:20 發表
晚天黃昏相約到銅銅那裡,久別重逄,零舍覺得佢靚咗!
既然佳人表示手仍有少許疼痛,眼見銅銅楚楚可憐的嗲人樣,自然對佢呵護有加! 銅銅及後笑語,原來已好了很多,星期六日休息 ...
You are really a die hard fans for Tung Tung......... and she is so lucky to have you as the supporter.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-12-3 08:50 發表
You are really a die hard fans for Tung Tung......... and she is so lucky to have you as the supporter.
So are you, right?

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-12-3 09:35 發表

So are you, right?
Not really la........ before getting drowned, I recovered and am now keeping a certain distance from her........!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-12-3 08:50 發表

其實要討我們男士歡心話難不難,話易不易! 以一眾發利囡囡為例,Iching師兄笑語我是銅銅的終極粉絲,我實在不敢當,亦無法當! 只因我並非只銅銅不去馬,亦由於自己心㽼大,常好四處試新囡! 但無可否認,銅銅及發利的一班囡囡亦能夠吸引我番吃.

以曾試的發利囡囡掛列, 先後次序如下:
銅銅
Yuki
小喬
替工Yuki (仍未有定房間,但據聞正著手搵六樓空房)
Suki
Echo
阿Yan
Angle (大波波越南囡, 樣唔錯)
Co Co
Yo Yo
Wendy

其中首五名囡囡均各有千秋. 銅銅及Yuki均可以按摩或剩一樓一,而小喬,Suki及替工Yuki只做一樓一.五人在待客方面均很著力.

按摩功夫明顯銅銅較佳 (最近曾扭傷但已復原).

做愛部份五人均屬佳品.由於身材均勻,樣貌正,胸型吸引,只是眼看已經嗒糖! 而五人由於腰身長而幼,所以做時特別柔軟.而因為小妹妹仍緊湊,所以對我們的小兄弟特別提供超正感受.

小喬經驗最多,所以技術足.而替工Yuki似最新,最有新鮮感(很易動情,叫床聲及樣吸引).Suki在此部份肯做,服務意識好,但稍遜其他四位.

Yuki在五人中最主動,最多制服,喜歡熱女郎應視首選! 但略嫌暫時仍缺乏個人深度.

而銅銅一直令我欣賞的地方除了樣靚,身材好,波大而挺,西毛濃密而小妹妹緊湊多水,而動情後叫床聲含蓄迷人(可惜小鯉魚的吸力始終及不上佐敦阿May)(但亦試過很激地弄瘀我雙臂),再加上按摩手骨功夫正宗夠力! 但最吸引我的反而是她的個人修養素質:bird:,很多話題均能和我有深度的溝通.且有耐性聽我說話,令人如沐春風之餘,更能得到支持或開解.

一如Iching兄所言,銅銅這類極品囡囡很易令人沉船. 幸好我心太花,亦早有心理準備,所以只是有作粉絲的心態,亦可作偶爾的護花使者!

各位兄弟,你哋喺發利嘅經驗,經歷又如何? 誠徵各位加入發表意見. 當然,更歡迎多些人加入成為<發利之友>

[ 本帖最後由 johnnyjohnny 於 2007-12-4 02:02 編輯 ]

Have you tried Angel? I have lost her address. Please let me have it if possible. Thanks.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-12-4 08:43 發表
Have you tried Angel? I have lost her address. Please let me have it if possible. Thanks.
Sorry I also forget the address. If I'm correct, Agnel is at 3/F., the first room at right hand side after leaving the lift. You can recognize her easily from her outlook. Besides, she had Vietnam magazines in her room.

[ 本帖最後由 johnnyjohnny 於 2007-12-4 23:41 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2007-12-4 23:30 發表

Sorry I also forget the address. If I'm correct, Agnel is at 3/F., the first room at right hand side after leaving the lift. You can recognize her easily from her outlook. Besides, sh ...
OIC.................. thanx.

I'll ry my luck this Saturday for her.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-12-5 08:47 發表

OIC.................. thanx.

I'll ry my luck this Saturday for her.
To visit Tung Tung then Angel, or the other opposit?

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2007-12-6 01:03 發表

To visit Tung Tung then Angel, or the other opposit?
Angel first........... then Tung for massage to relieve the tiresome body.

Brothers, Yuki had changed new uniforms. Even you did not ask, Yuki will change cloths in dance before you under soft and sexy music! However, most attractive one seems being unclothed!

Tung Tung had recovered. May be because she had taken some rest at time when she hurt her left arm, she looks more attractive and sexy. Really enjoying by spending 90 min. there. While having time for massage and oil pushing, I enjoy more for having a time "with a lover"!:bird:  WOH!!! Simply talking and laughing is already bewitching. The sweet period for ML will be the sweetmeat.

Finding time to be there for girls, particularly for Tung Tung, next week before Christmas holidays!

相關搜索目錄: Dance

Surprisingly, I dropped in to 603D for Yuki lst Saturday...........

Automatically, I tended to draw a comparision between her and Tung. Surely, Tung is the winner.

Despite this, Yuki is still an acceptable choice. Her body shape was so nice that I would rank her 4.5 out of 5. She was not as sweet as Tung, but still OK. Her sexy dance was great, too. However, she completed the whole package in 60+ minutes but not 90 minutes. I don't know if this was exactly her offer or not. But there was no RPP which to me is a must for USB!

相關搜索目錄: Dance

The contents about Fat Lee on this thread are amazing. I tried to visit Tung Tung (Room 603D) today but she was always busy. I really wish to try her bone skill and BM, though I am not interested in ML. Does she still do naked massage in this cool weather? Does she allow kissing?

While I am waiting for Tung Tung, I saw a lady from Room 603B (Yo Yo?). She was busty but looking cool. Is she recoomended? How about her bone skill?

I can't locate Angel on 3/F as no name or picture is displaced on the door. Can any brother tell me her room number?

Thanks a lot Brothers.

引用:
原帖由 pollacksydney 於 2007-12-11 18:07 發表
The contents about Fat Lee on this thread are amazing. I tried to visit Tung Tung (Room 603D) today but she was always busy. I really wish to try her bone skill and BM, though I am not interested i ...
Sorry! No naked Tung Tung at Winter for massage. Tung Tung does not allow kissing!  However, she still deserve waiting.

According to my understanding, Yo Yo's one skill is not that good, but for those who like large breast can try Yo Yo.

Thank you buddy JohnnyJohnny. You are most helpful.

In case I am unlucky to meet Tung Tung and Yo Yo, Angel will be my next target - I am a big tits lover.

Does she do BM? Does any Brother know her room no?

引用:
原帖由 pollacksydney 於 2007-12-13 01:43 發表
Thank you buddy JohnnyJohnny. You are most helpful.

In case I am unlucky to meet Tung Tung and Yo Yo, Angel will be my next target - I am a big tits lover.

Does she do BM? Does any Brother kn ...
Sorry brother, I had visited Tung Tung this afternoon, but forget to check Angel's place for you. I guess she is at the first room at right hand corner after you leave the lift.

I love Yuki too. But not try Tung Tung before

I will be in HK during Xmas. Johnny sir, would you please PM me Tung tung's contact number? Scheduling in advance seems much better than test my luck. Otherwise, I will stop by and hope I get luck.
Thanks

引用:
原帖由 lsjay911 於 2007-12-17 00:15 發表
I will be in HK during Xmas. Johnny sir, would you please PM me Tung tung's contact number? Scheduling in advance seems much better than test my luck. Otherwise, I will stop by and hope I get luck. ...
As I'd mentioned before, Tung Tung preferred to give the tel. no. by herself. Sorry I cannot give that to you!

Do go there and contact her.

I tried a newbie last week. She was called "Kitty" in Rm 1D, 3/F. A very fresh girl at early 20. Entirely new to the business. She used to ne a fashion sales lady. Verry shining and big eyes, nice nose and clean and tidy teeth........... Not skillful at tall in her service, but real reactriion!

She only works part-time and should be available today (12/17). For those who like girl friend feel pretty and fresh girl, please take your chance just for today!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-12-17 11:46 發表
I tried a newbie last week. She was called "Kitty" in Rm 1D, 3/F. A very fresh girl at early 20. Entirely new to the business. She used to ne a fashion sales lady. Verry shining and big e ...
iChing師兄好嘢! 又有好嘢介紹! 我一定搵日去試吓!  當然會再同時搵埋銅銅!

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2007-12-17 01:25 發表

As I'd mentioned before, Tung Tung preferred to give the tel. no. by herself. Sorry I cannot give that to you!

Do go there and contact her.
Will do then post report if I have chance to meet Tung Tung.
Thanks a lot.

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2007-12-17 22:04 發表

iChing師兄好嘢! 又有好嘢介紹! 我一定搵日去試吓!  當然會再同時搵埋銅銅!
Kitty is only a part-time and doesn't work all the time over there. She'll be there on 14, 15 of December, then on 28 December.

請問銅銅係咪放假, 連續兩日打電話去都係飛去留言.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-12-17 11:46 發表
I tried a newbie last week. She was called "Kitty" in Rm 1D, 3/F. A very fresh girl at early 20. Entirely new to the business. She used to ne a fashion sales lady. Verry shining and big e ...
Thanks for report. Any massage service or just ML?

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-12-18 21:38 發表

Thanks for report. Any massage service or just ML?
Just a little bit............. but don't expect too much from such a newbie la.!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.