推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

[上樓骨] 我想造訪的USB

引用:
原帖由 已婚男仕2008 於 2008-12-2 15:17 發表
Tried Wah Fung 阿賢 few months ago, her bone skill is ok n her look is fine, she really doesn't need to rebuild her breast at all...

As a bone lover, I always choose the one with 全套免問 which usu ...
Thanks for the advise.

By the way, is Ah May fat or slim? and I guess she is still working in SSP (haven't call her yet)?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

想問各位有冇試過油麻地這兩位囡囡,相頭好似幾吸引:
http://www.sex141.com/big5/viewi ...type=2&keyword=
http://www.sex141.com/big5/viewi ... type=2&keyword=

[ 本帖最後由 SCK1969 於 2008-12-2 16:25 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 已婚男仕2008 於 2008-12-2 15:30 發表
she is slim, her body is very ok for her age and I just visited her yesterday.
Thanks Ching

[再上華豐阿賢簡單報告]

經ericsaintmartin師兄一講,本身唔多想踩背的我,(因為試個有骨囡踩到我背脊又紅同有點瘀,不想再試),都要上去阿賢處試一試她的踩背。

今次醒目約佢加鐘做兩粒鐘,嘩,踩背真係正,恕我未能如ericsaintmartin師兄有那麼好文筆,形容得咁細緻,總之對於受力的我,踩背就真係令我鬆哂,用手始終唔夠力。Dup足個半鐘,真係快活不知時日過!

今次無揀BM,天氣涼,著返件衫好D,RPP仲要練下,HJ部份,大家對坐,佢坐骨床尾,我瞓床頭,我雙腳放在她大脾上,繞住她條腰,由於時間鬆動,傾起偈來,話題係如何HJ最high?阿賢好明白各有所好,不能一概而論,反而要試同觀察客的反應,佢話會記住D熟客喜歡同唔喜歡點打,好pro呀!

我當然唔執輸,乘機請佢幫我試下一些新花款,同埋叫佢試下她的心得,果然對自己認識更多!
一如以往,俾佢打到細佬嘔哂奶同抽筋收場

下次都要繼續約兩粒鐘!

講開又講,間中都會見到有人在不同討論區批評,揾囡HJ,不如自己HJ,自己最熟悉自己....之言論。

我就唔同意呢種講法,熟悉又點呢,有D位置、動作係自己做唔到,另外,條囡用D新招同你打,可能你都未試過咁打。最重要係自己打到出左,手自然會軟,好難繼續打到抽筋,但換左係由囡打,你出左後,佢肯繼續打的話,真係會打到細佬抽筋!好鬼爽架!自己做唔到架!
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

引用:
原帖由 madinhj 於 2008-12-3 00:54 發表
[再上華豐阿賢簡單報告]

經ericsaintmartin師兄一講,本身唔多想踩背的我,(因為試個有骨囡踩到我背脊又紅同有點瘀,不想再試),都要上去阿賢處試一試她的踩背。

今次醒目約佢加鐘做兩粒鐘,嘩,踩背真係正,恕 ...
Thanks for the report.

嘩, 好似好正禾, 等我book佢試吓先.

引用:
原帖由 foolishguy 於 2008-12-3 01:29 發表

Thanks for the report.

嘩, 好似好正禾, 等我book佢試吓先.
Remember to give report after you try wor!
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

引用:
原帖由 SCK1969 於 2008-12-2 08:23 發表
想問各位有冇試過油麻地這兩位囡囡,相頭好似幾吸引:
http://www.sex141.com/big5/viewi ...type=2&keyword=
http://www.sex141.com/big5/viewi ... type=2&keyword=
芝芝幾好咁喎
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

Finally tried HB Dau dau, she looks very nice, with big and sexy eyes .  Many C-hing said she looks like actress but I can't tell.  
Good dup skills, I was stupid to take the $450 for 90 minutes dup with HJ but no BM.  I enjoyed the process but must try BM next time.  Again, no full meal...

引用:
原帖由 Redtshirt 於 2008-12-3 19:16 發表
Finally tried HB Dau dau, she looks very nice, with big and sexy eyes .  Many C-hing said she looks like actress but I can't tell.  
Good dup skills, I was stupid to take the $450 for 90 minutes dup  ...
同意 hb 豆豆真係好靚, 應該係我見過最靚嘅 usb.

CHing 們, 4 朶金花我衹找過7H3, 可否告知小弟其他3 位的Tel no.
13K2
6H3
6C5

謝謝!

回復 709# 的帖子

thanks 打到細佬抽筋 report!!

wanna try!

引用:
原帖由 jimsi 於 2008-12-3 15:16 發表
thanks 打到細佬抽筋 report!!

wanna try!
咁預祝你細佬勁抽筋啦!
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

引用:
原帖由 Redtshirt 於 2008-12-3 19:16 發表 Finally tried HB Dau dau, she looks very nice, with big and sexy eyes .  Many C-hing said she looks like actress but I can't tell.  Good dup skills, I was stupid to take the $450 for 90 minutes dup  ...
$450HJ?唔係$400BM咩?

想問服務可以嗎?技術可以嗎?RPP同HJ可以嗎?
咁多問題,因為佢都係後選之一。

引用:
原帖由 SCK1969 於 2008-12-4 01:53 發表

$450HJ?唔係$400BM咩?

想問服務可以嗎?技術可以嗎?RPP同HJ可以嗎?
咁多問題,因為佢都係後選之一。
Maybe $400 BM is only 60 mins wor.  Any bro can verify please?
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

引用:
原帖由 madinhj 於 2008-12-4 11:01 發表

Maybe $400 BM is only 60 mins wor.  Any bro can verify please?
I tried her before.  Yes, $400 BM for 60 mins.  For the one who is looking for pretty USB, she is worthy to try.  

HK$ 300 DUP+HJ
HK$ 400 DUP+BM
HK$ 500 DUP+香薰推淋巴 (90分鐘)
Sorry I took $500 plan, no BM, it is the reason I said I regret
Compare w/ 7H3 she is more seductive, and professional(well could be commercial)

相關搜索目錄: 香薰

又想試下13k2阿賢,但係無左adv,有無ching 可以pm電話給我,謝。

我都想試下13k2阿賢,有無ching 可以pm電話給我,謝謝!!

引用:
原帖由 Redtshirt 於 2008-12-4 11:31 發表
HK$ 300 DUP+HJ
HK$ 400 DUP+BM
HK$ 500 DUP+香薰推淋巴 (90分鐘)
Sorry I took $500 plan, no BM, it is the reason I said I regret
Compare w/ 7H3 she is more seductive, and professional(well could  ...
Ching, can you pm 豆豆's  telephone no. to me? Thanks.

相關搜索目錄: 香薰

引用:
原帖由 foolishguy 於 2008-12-3 19:53 發表

同意 hb 豆豆真係好靚, 應該係我見過最靚嘅 usb.
Is hb = TST香X ?

Can't find her ad @ 1X1...

Wish to thank Brother Yuyuau for giving me the numbers I requested.

After spending some time to read this thread, I have decided that Yuki would be my no.1 target.  So, upon obtaining her number, I immediately phoned her to book a time (8:00 p.m. the following night).

Before I report what happened after I got in (which would be quite brief), I wanted to say something which happened before that.  I arrived at Yuki’s door at 8:00 p.m. sharp.  I immediately noticed that she’s busy and had a post-it paper marked “8:30”.  I was like, what the hell, didn’t I book 8:00 p.m. already?  While I was thinking what to do, Yuki probably saw me standing outside like a dumbass and opened the door.  She said sorry as she had a customer in the room.  And since my number from call-display starts with a “2” not “9”, she dared not call me back to confirm whether I would show up.  So, she had just accepted another booking starting at 8:30 p.m.   OMG.  I was like, how could she treat my booking like that?  I’m a devoted fan of Jordan Ah May.  Ah May would certainly not do this to her customer, not even to a new customer.  But oh well.  Anyway, she did apologize and said the next available time slot would be 9:40 p.m.  Since I had the whole evening with me, I reluctantly agreed to wait till 9:40…

As I had more than 1.5 hours to kill and I already had dinner, I originally intended to pay a visit to my favourite 141 gal in TST first.  But when I got there, she was not in her “office” at all.  Damn. Could I be that unlucky??  With this much time left, I went on to 洗樓.  I also got back to Wah Fung to洗樓.

Actually, I haven’t been to Wah Fung for years since Ah May had moved to Ko Kay.  To be honest, I was quite disappointed with the overall quality of gals in Wah Fung.  Most of the available gals have an “uneatable C9” look.  With such appearance, I wouldn’t even bother receiving HJ services from them.  Only the 4I corridor house some younger good-looking gals.

As for 13K2 and 7H3, since they were busy, I didn’t get to have a look at them.  As for Coco, I got to see her because another brother rang her bell and then got in.  Coco’s outlook is okay and she is very busty.

Finally, it’s time.  Yuki’s appearance is average, but still better than some of the uneatable C9 in the same building.  Her boob size is pretty small and once the bra is taken off, the shape isn’t attractive either.  Anyway, she kept saying sorry to me while hugging me and grabbing my dick.  By then, my rage had already died down, so as long as she expressed her guilt, I was okay with it.  

I then stripped and went to the bathroom.  Before I made my move, she asked me to stop and wait.  I didn’t know why at first.  But I later realized that she wanted to take the lead so she could turn back and grab my dick as we walk into the bathroom. Hehe ( I remember reading this from the report posted in this thread!)

Her bathing action is quick and thorough.  USBs I had visited in the past do not offer bathing together.  So, I kinda like this arrangement.

Off to Part I now, I am not a bone expert so I will not say too much here.  But overall, the feeling is good and I appreciate her effort.

As to Part II (I chose the BM meal), her BM is something I’ve never had before.  She does BM (with baby oil) and RPP at the same time.  The feeling was great.  Her HJ skill, to me, is just average with quick usual up-and-down strokes.  For some unknown reason, it took me quite a long time to ejaculate.  Yuki said I was quite long-lasting.  Normally, though, I am a quick shooter.

Overall, her service is excellent and I will likely re-visit.  But before that, I may go and try the other 3 “flowers” first.

引用:
原帖由 love_raptor 於 2008-12-4 18:01 發表

After spending some time to read this thread, I have decided that Yuki would be my no.1 target.  So, upon obtaining her number, I ...
what a detailed and comprehensive report!!

Thank you for your report though feel sad to your experience for almost the whole night...

引用:
原帖由 love_raptor 於 2008-12-4 10:01 發表

After spending some time to read this thread, I have decided that Yuki would be my no.1 target.  So, upon obtaining her number, I ...
Feel sorry about your "waiting and waiting" experience.  However, it seemed that you did enjoy her.  Then visit again and you will feel better next time!
著住四骨絲襪造愛, 極盡官能刺激享受!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.