推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

[原創] “精” 盟會 – 獨戰英商 @ City A !!!!!!

Haha... it is JM Club rule... and foundation readying...
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-5 12:25 發表
Haha... it is JM Club rule... and foundation readying...
題外話:

有 d 兄弟想知道点樣入 JM Club.....................!

引用:
原帖由 newkid 於 2008-9-5 12:19 發表
thanks a lot.

成30版, 要慢慢睇
Focus on page 6 if you plan for steal jump. There are some practical hints there!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-5 12:30 發表

題外話:

有 d 兄弟想知道点樣入 JM Club.....................!
Ask them to read the thread la!!

So long... how to read ar... haha.. and forgive me... i forgot our club rule already... haha
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

已交了入會申請表喇 !!! 幾時JM CLUB有MEETING AH....記得PM呵!!!

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-5 14:09 發表
So long... how to read ar... haha.. and forgive me... i forgot our club rule already... haha
凡違規者,一律處以宮刑!你咪以為太監可以唔使用刑,如有干犯,一樣要翻"淹"!!

引用:
原帖由 newkid 於 2008-9-4 12:20 發表
另外上面白話可以嗎?

我D普通話真係h:" /> h:" />
試過係北京同上海比人要求說白話, 因佢地重可以估下,
普通話佢地就真係聽唔明
你同我地既目的唔係上去講野, 同埋有一種叫身體語言. 你想囡囡點,做比佢睇得架啦...我d普通話咪一樣咁普通, 好多囡囡都笑我架. 不過咪一樣咁開心.

相關搜索目錄: 語言 普通話
精英盟會頂瓜瓜, 目標明確無偏差, 兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-5 09:53 發表
some of the service provider provide "no trace" roaming... when someone call you, they will hear a normal ring tone and don't know you are not in hK
Don't worry about this, I always receive my tiger's calling when doing some very important things...囡囡好識做既...用一卡兩號未失過手, 什麼開會呀, 係客度唔方便等等...

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-5 16:48 發表

凡違規者,一律處以宮刑!你咪以為太監可以唔使用刑,如有干犯,一樣要翻"淹"!!
加條會規啦, 如違規者, 要佢去GDI食一次果隻恐龍, 重要當住眾兄弟面前食. 睇你太監都死...除非你真係有咁特別既喜好啦...

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-5 11:51 發表

Yes, education is very important.  But don't educate her that you'll call back within mins.  You can't really call back from China without showing your caller ID.  Even if you use your roaming num ...
all brother here...  Sorry to be too conservative.. but there may be 2-5 or ladies in this forum. If they read all these scaffolding tips, most of us will be 9-gor...  

by the way, I have tried the "skyland" 36E missles..  Being shot down and still enjoying it..  Need to find time to write a report since my tiger is with me.. shit...

回復 168# 的帖子

36E....., fantastic and I like it.  Is Skyland in City A, which you have visited before too?

You're right, keep the scaffolding tips as low key and private as possible.  Let's discuss it in details via PM la!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-6 07:30 發表
36E....., fantastic and I like it.  Is Skyland in City A, which you have visited before too?

You're right, keep the scaffolding tips as low key and private as possible.  Let's discuss it in details ...
Yes, it is Skyland at City A.  There is room fee promotion, buy 2 get 1 free coupon for next purchase (do not specify expiry date but could register with the manager)..  Still expensive at 180 but the room is excellent in terms of feel. For those who want to stay overnight, this is the bette option than any other saunas since the soundproof is the best (and no window so no worry of being waken up by sunlight as what I did in France).  

I like the selection process. Some girls were in bathrobes. I said what the hell!  what could I see with bathrobes on? Within seconds, manager said "action" and the girls slowly (and with with some shyness) their bathrobes, revealing their missiles. They had picked those with beautiful missles and many of them are either 36, 38, D or E.  Many of them have pink "nose".    Unfortunately, this is not the place for beautiful faces as I had seen 5 rounds and only 4-5 could be regarded as beautiful..  However, our girls all performed welll with not-so-pro feel.   

回復 170# 的帖子

Well, that means $180 per room and can stay overnight??!!

Wow, "vacuum" under the bathrobes!!!!!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-6 12:08 發表
Well, that means $180 per room and can stay overnight??!!

Wow, "vacuum" under the bathrobes!!!!!!
of course, vaccum... Do you expect them to wear bra or underwear?

For ON, pls do check with manager before you commit. As usual, it applies only if you visit after 1130pm.. Same same to othe saunas.  

Def, I think it is less of a worry to you since you only do day-trip.

回復 172# 的帖子

vacuum ......... very tempting!! Probably that's my next target!

Bro denny, never says never! Who exactly knows what will happen!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-6 22:14 發表
vacuum ......... very tempting!! Probably that's my next target!

Bro denny, never says never! Who exactly knows what will happen!!
Ya, we all go thru. similar cycle..   Plan getting more ambitious!!

If you have 2D1N, you and members should plan for a sauna crawl..  

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-9-6 00:48 發表

all brother here...  Sorry to be too conservative.. but there may be 2-5 or ladies in this forum. If they read all these scaffolding tips, most of us will be 9-gor...  

by the way, I have tried ...
36E Missle............? I like it! Please let me have more details.

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-8 08:44 發表

36E Missle............? I like it! Please let me have more details.
\

what details do you need? do you need a picture? sorry, I do not have one..  hehe   Anyway, I will do it via PM.

Skyland U.............. should be another target place for def la!

[ 本帖最後由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-9 08:52 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-9 08:46 發表
Skyland Unlimited.............. should be another target place for def la!
Wa, froggie.. do not disclose the full name la. skyland is good enough.   

From last audit, this place has many big boobs girls..  The best thing is that some who have better shapes/colors ones are picked to reveal the "pairs" ! It is so saliva dropping.

回復 178# 的帖子

Denny,

I think MP arrangement should be possible over there, too. Do you think so?

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-9-9 08:50 發表

Wa, froggie.. do not disclose the full name la. skyland is good enough.   

From last audit, this place has many big boobs girls..  The best thing is that some who have better shapes/colors ones ...
 我要奶奶!!! 

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-9 08:54 發表
Denny,

I think MP arrangement should be possible over there, too. Do you think so?
I don't think so. This is a classy establishment (at leat they pretend to be) and you should enjoy the private time with mui mui there ..  

Thats why I mentioned that the souond proof is excellent and the food is the best I tried at a sauna.

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-9-9 09:33 發表

I don't think so. This is a classy establishment (at leat they pretend to be) and you should enjoy the private time with mui mui there ..  

Thats why I mentioned that the souond proof is excell ...
..............and there will be no 7.1 channel sound effect la!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.