±À¤¶:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob·AUr pnt½G¨­¤TÄ_ | Email Hosting Service | English course |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[®á®³¯D«Ç] íô²ï¤ôÀø (Windsor Spa)

¥»¥DÃD³Q§@ªÌ¥[¤J¨ì­Ó¤H¤å¶°¤¤
¤¤¤p¤O...¦ì¸m©|·Ç, ¦ýÁÙ¦³ÂI¦º¤O...­n§ïµ½. ¤£¹LªÖ¾Ç...Å¥±ÐÅ¥¸Ü.

¦^´_ 78# ªº©«¤l

±Àªoªº¦p¦ó,¯à¤£¯àrelex

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ CY+Kong ©ó 2012-3-20 11:08 µoªí #182¤¤¤p¤O...¦ì¸m©|·Ç, ¦ýÁÙ¦³ÂI¦º¤O...­n§ïµ½. ¤£¹LªÖ¾Ç...Å¥±ÐÅ¥¸Ü.
¦o¬O¾Ç®v«á¥¼¨¬¤@¦~
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

i went here 2 wks ago, i love it but i feel bad for not remember the BG no., sorry can't recommend to ching

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ carmanlam8888 ©ó 2012-3-19 12:30 µoªí
80¹ï¸}¥¿ (personal view la)
agree

§Ú·s¥[¤J½×¾Â¡A¥»¤H¦³¨Ç¤£§Ö¦b¦¹µoÁn¡C«e´X¤é¤Wíô²ï¡A揼¨â²ÉÄÁ¡A¤J¨ì©Ð¤§«á¡AªG­Ó¸¹½X¥s¡¨µo¥J¡¨¬J§Þ®v¶Â¤f¶Â­±¡A揼¥ª´X¤ÀÄÁ³£ÉNÉA¤O¡A§Úªí¥Ü­nÊ\¤j¤O¤p¤p¡AÊ\­ø³æ¤îÉN¥[¤O¡A¥ò¸Ü§A³£´X¨ü±o¤OÔq¡A¤§«á¥ò°Ý§Ú«Y«}²Ä¤@¦¸¾¤¡A§Ú´N¸Ü«Y(¨ä¹ê§Ú³£¾¤¹L¦n´X¦¸)¡AÊ\¸ò¦í¸Ü¡A§Ú¦a©O«×¦n¦h¦n«È¶ù¡A§Ú啲¼ô«È­Ó­Ó³£­Ú3-400°A¶K¤h¡A¦³啲500°A¥H¤W²K¡C§ÚÉN¦A¦PÊ\Á¿³¥¡AÊ\´N¥þµ{«Y¨ì·gªo¡C©O­Ó§Þ®vªA°È®t¦H¡A¥¼³Ò¥ý­nÀò¡C§Ú¥­®É揼³£«Y¨â­ÓÄÁ¨â¦Ê°A¡A­øºâ¦h¤S­øºâ¤Ö¡A·í®É¯u«Y¦nìÐ!!¤£±o¤£¦b¦¹¤@´£!

¦pªG§A¥H¤W»¡ªº¬O¬ÛÃö¹ê±¡ªº¥þ³¡
§A没¦³¸Ø¤j¥ç¨S¦³±»ÂÃ
§A¾¨¥i¥H¦V¤½Ãö§ë¶D.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥j¥J~ ©ó 2012-3-20 22:09 µoªí §Ú啲¼ô«È­Ó­Ó³£­Ú3-400°A¶K¤h¡A¦³啲500°A¥H¤W²K ...
this sounds familiar

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

Seems like this place has turned into an airport. Standard passenger tax is $400-500 for 2-hour flight, though some cheaper flights available.

my friend recommended me #82...anyone tried her b4? any comment?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SCWT ©ó 2012-3-21 16:00 µoªí
my friend recommended me #82...anyone tried her b4? any comment?
§Ú°µ¹L...¤£¹LµL¦L¶H, ¦ý¦b§ÚªºLIST¤W¥´¤F3­ÓX¤ñÊ\, §Y¥Nªí§Ú­ø·|µfMARK.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ CY+Kong ©ó 2012-3-21 16:41 µoªí §Ú°µ¹L...¤£¹LµL¦L¶H, ¦ý¦b§ÚªºLIST¤W¥´¤F3­ÓX¤ñÊ\, §Y¥Nªí§Ú­ø·|µfMARK.
why why?  share more please?

106, new bg for 2-3 days.night shift
early 30s
short, but has silky skin
medium strength, but gentle...

actually , not really my cup of tea because I think she is too short.

enjoy!
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý

吓  ³sÂf¼Ö³£Âà®I´Ú ....©]¶¡....

ÂÂÂf¼Ö¨«¥ª¦n­@¤F

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2012-3-21 20:50 µoªí ÂÂÂf¼Ö¨«¥ª¦n­@¤F
yes, this is new 106.  From a MK sauna.

«x  

¨F¬z   ¨ÌµM¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SPA·R¤W¦o ©ó 2012-3-21 20:58 µoªí «x  ¨F¬z   ¨ÌµM¡H
«Y   ¨ÌµM

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: SPA

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ dssdsdwsdw ©ó 2012-3-21 22:17 µoªí
¥»¬O¤@¶¡¦X®a¾A¦Xrelaxªº®á®³¡A«çª¾·U¨«·U»·¡A¥i±¤.
You can still ¦X®a¾A¦X¦a relax, but, according to the girls I know, the customer mix has changed considerably since opening.  Many more customers looking for added services now, and too many girls looking for customers (in preparation for the new space, management has relaxed [eliminated?] the minimum hours/month work rules for girls to work there, and continues to take on more new girls).  Most girls won't provide extras on the first visit (though some have!); usually three-four visits are the norm before wishes can be granted.  The main reason for this is the girl wants to first establish a reasonable prospect of a regular returning customer who can fairly compensate her for the extra effort.  Otherwise not worth it to them to go the extra mile.

Given the openness of how extras are now performed in the rooms, it seems the girls have little fear of being caught in the act.  I can only conclude that management is quite aware of what's going on (as they certainly are at Windsor's sister sauna ºû´ä), and will not do anything to discourage new customer flow.

I guess, in the end, the market sets the rules!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ dssdsdwsdw ©ó 2012-3-22 07:29 µoªí
·í§Úªº¤k¦ñª¾¹D蕰²ïªº±¡ªp«á,¤w¸g¦A¨S¦³»P§Ú¦P¥h,ı±o¨ºùتº¤ò¤y¦a¤è¤£¼ä¡A¥ç³£¦³·NµL·N¦a¨D§Ú¤£À³¦AÀ°Å¨¡C
I think management originally wanted to do a high-end spa that both men and women could equally use, but they have never really marketed that offering well.  While there are women who do use the spa services, their ratio to male customers remains very low.  I don't think management has ever had any real experience marketing spa services to women, so they have defaulted to what they know best, which is servicing a male market.  Perhaps that may change with the addition of the 2nd floor, and if they hire a marketing manager who knows how to attract female customers to use the facilities.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: SPA

Too many girls; too few customers . . . what's a technician to do?

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.