推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 薀莎水療 (Windsor Spa)

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
引用:
原帖由 dssdsdwsdw 於 2012-4-26 21:15 發表
你可看看這一年來技師的推介討論全是: 後生?靚女?皮膚白滑?高挑?長腿?女友feel?hot?按摩技術...who care?
precisely, so my point is ... I'm wondering how many bros out there who still cares more about massage girls that gives good massage in addition to their looks or feel !

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 carmanlam8888 於 2012-4-27 13:58 發表
not much
most of my PM received are asking me who provide VAS
That's what I always thought ... there are more people in this forum asking (and wanting) VAS then there are those that wants a good massage !

I am sure there are many who reads this forum, but don't participate, who feels the massage part is more important ...
for those who do care PLEASE SPEAK UP AND ACCOUNT FOR YOURSELVES !!!

One thing I never truely understood ... there are many more airport joints then veggie, why don't these people visit these places instead of going to a veggie sauna and hoping to get lucky ?

引用:
原帖由 twiceAweek 於 2012-4-27 14:53 發表
One thing I never truely understood ... there are many more airport joints then veggie, why don't these people visit these places instead of going to a veggie sauna and hoping to get lucky ?  
When they go to an open airport, everyone knows why they're there.     When they go to a Windsor, they can claim they're going to get a "pure massage".  Plausible deniablity!!      Many chings are afraid to be seen in an open airport, lest they be known as the 流氓 that they really are!  

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-4-27 15:22 發表

When they go to an open airport, everyone knows why they're there.     When they go to a Windsor, they can claim they're going to get a "pure massage".  Plausible deniablity!!   ...
I'm not too sure if that is the main reason ... but if it is, they are ruining it for themselves as sooner or later the place will loose its non veggie sauna status !

引用:
原帖由 twiceAweek 於 2012-4-27 15:30 發表

I'm not too sure if that is the main reason ... but if it is, they are ruining it for themselves as sooner or later the place will loose its non veggie sauna status !
Or become an open airport . . .

(Then where will they go?? )

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-4-27 15:36 發表

Or become an open airport . . .

(Then where will they go?? )
unfortunately they wouldn't care ... where as we do (about remaining essentially a veggie sauna)

引用:
原帖由 twiceAweek 於 2012-4-27 15:41 發表

unfortunately they wouldn't care ... where as we do (about remaining essentially a veggie sauna)
Actually, I think there are quite a few customers who do care about Windsor staying veggie.  They just don't burn time on a forum looking to find GFE.  (Most already have GFs, or are too old to care! )

The truth is we all greedy! Want to have a good massage and VAS at the same joint! Normally those open airports don't provide good massage! In that case, need to visit 2 joints which is very time consuming!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

引用:
原帖由 安全 於 2012-4-27 17:54 發表
The truth is we all greedy! Want to have a good massage and VAS at the same joint! Normally those open airports don't provide good massage! In that case, need to visit 2 joints which is very time cons ...
but there are 'one-country-two-systems' saunas which provides this ...

wanting a good massage as well as VAS is making the massage standards drop ... and this is what we're talking about

引用:
原帖由 carmanlam8888 於 2012-4-27 18:39 發表
some CHing may case about if Windsor can
stay as good veggie but door like the management or the owner doesn't care. they keep hiring more young sexy bg even from airport sauna. all they care is mon ...
agree !

that why some of us here are openly talking about this and hoping to remind the owners that they still have long term customers that does not appreciate what they are currently doing ... I doubt if they will change because of what we have written here but at least it will serve as a reminder to them :  airport clients are are not long term clients !

引用:
原帖由 twiceAweek 於 2012-4-27 18:47 發表

airport clients are are not long term clients !  
The BGs certainly know this!

引用:
原帖由 dssdsdwsdw 於 2012-4-27 19:05 發表
正骨友會是念舊的忠心客(是對個別技師忠心)
但咸濕客數量多,只要多新血,他們一樣對這場忠心,看看大把人只會試新女。
I really think there are more loyal 正骨 customers (to specific skilled BGs) than this forum would lead you to believe.  They just aren't represented here (because they really have no need to come here).  Count the number of total posters in this thread over all these pages; there really aren't that many different individuals; in all just a small percentage of the customers that regularly go to Windsor (and some are not that regular!).

And keep in mind that "birds of a feather flock together".  The like-mindedness of many the posters here does not mean the majority of Windsor's customers are all of the same mind.

引用:
原帖由 dssdsdwsdw 於 2012-4-27 19:18 發表
正骨暗機場:
-每個男人心中總愛偷的感覺,愈違規愈刺激
-可以令一個正骨女幫妳起機,有成功感
-方便,一次做齊所有事情,只須加多一二百元,好過去完機場再去正骨場,消費時間更多
-好多人認為正骨女乾凈點
Can it be that so many chings don't have any sex life outside of this sauna??

引用:
原帖由 dssdsdwsdw 於 2012-4-27 19:36 發表
薀莎客人普遍年齡由四尾至五尾。你認為代表甚麼?
So what you're suggesting is that these age groups in Hong Kong, or at least those going to Windsor, couldn't get a girl to touch them unless they pay for it??

引用:
原帖由 dssdsdwsdw 於 2012-4-27 22:41 發表

事實是我親耳在休息室見到不少客(尤其熟客)大大聲對職員說:技師要靚的/身材好的。
熟客會唔會唔使問,佢應該都清楚晒。 

各位師兄

可有主動揾2字行頭技師按摩
左邊神釆飛揚 右邊愛不釋手

引用:
原帖由 dssdsdwsdw 於 2012-4-27 22:53 發表

時常有新女,有時我都要問,尤其自己突然有空偷跳,不是自己去慣的更數。
咁又係,如果我係熟客,細細聲同公關查詢就得啦。

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.