推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 薀莎水療 (Windsor Spa)

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 dssdsdwsdw 於 2012-3-29 16:48 發表 早班有位女仔可算是神之手,弄眼弄至你不能自我,極舒服
that's why there are eyebrows on the floor...

Can any Ching PM me some young BGs for night shift ? Thanks

引用:
原帖由 dssdsdwsdw 於 2012-3-29 16:48 發表

早班有位女仔可算是神之手,弄眼弄至你不能自我,極舒服
早班有幾位女仔可算是神之手!

引用:
原帖由 dssdsdwsdw 於 2012-3-29 21:55 發表

is eye, not eyes.
Quite observant!

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-3-29 22:23 發表 早班有幾位女仔可算是神之手!
有冇no. share 下?

Why is it so many C hings gotta ask for numbers here?  No one ever told me which numbers to try; I went and did my own hunting!  And quickly found the bgs that fit my style.  Hunting was 90% of the fun!  If I chose instead to follow the lazy crowd, I would have missed some real gems!!

My criteria are simple:

1) Find the bgs that can massage per my standards.  The ones that don't make it past this first criterion don't get a second visit.  Not to say that the ones that fail my standards are bad; they're just not my style.  However, they may be a perfect fit for other bros.  

2) Find the bgs that have the right personality to make my time in the room enjoyable.  For me this means knowing when to talk and when to be quiet.  And when chatting, I prefer a parley that shows intelligence and wit.  More fun can only follow . . .

Criteria 1 and 2 put me where I want to be, and can usually be assessed within 1 visit.  I will then keep visiting those bgs that fit my style.  What happens from there is but chemistry and good fortune (though I must say that, in the past two+ years, I've landed in the zone for every bg I've set my sights on).

So get off your lazy asses and go visit the girls.

Oh, and don't forget to tip well!  The real diamonds are worth it!!

Happy hunting!!  

直接問一句, 連埋機場稅及撚油付加費, 埋單要幾錢?
唔該

引用:
原帖由 林語堂 於 2012-3-30 12:48 發表 直接問一句, 連埋機場稅及撚油付加費, 埋單要幾錢?唔該
未去過此場的會員有此問題我不覺得出奇

去開的會員自可報告此場的收費
但此場形式上是齋場  幾個月前本题有討論過亦曾確立此点
故若有會員去回答此題  寫收費時不應再連上
“機場税"之類的字眼。此原則同樣適用
於其它形式上是齋場的如東方棕泉 東方水匯 皇室水療等。

相關搜索目錄: 水療
本帖最近評分記錄
  • milook 體力 +3 我很認同 2012-4-2 21:20
  • milook 威望 +3 我很認同 2012-4-2 21:20
  • milook 金錢 +3 我很認同 2012-4-2 21:20
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

pls pm me the vas price,thx

按完換衫去食飯i ng..

引用:
原帖由 wonderman 於 2012-4-1 23:09 發表
pls pm me the vas price,thx

VAS price 就冇了。 

但有另一個 price,某日深夜去,八卦到而家埋單時,如你給小費少過 150 雙鐘,counter 會建議你最少給 150 。 

回復 5168# 的帖子

I want it too!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

need to drop plenty of study fee in this place....then, you would get what you want & you can enjoy what you want.....worth or not, depends yourself....

nowaday, many places can provide vas for men...why still so stubborn on this subject / to this place
今時今日,許多地方可以為男性提供服務......为什么还那么固执就这个问题 / 这个地方上

引用:
原帖由 HJ2127_ATR1 於 2012-4-2 22:03 發表 VAS price 就冇了。 但有另一個 price,某日深夜去,八卦到而家埋單時,如你給小費少過 150 雙鐘,counter 會建議你最少給 150 。 
I take this as minimum charge?

I don't understand all the fuss about VAS "price lists". There are no VAS "price lists".  Every bg has her own criteria on price.  And different customers are willing to pay different prices depending on what they want/get.

I pay $400-500 tips for three sessions, depending on the bg and the service.  Tips are paid at the counter on the way out. I don't pay in the room, although most bgs might prefer I did so in order to save the 10% skim by management on her tips (e.g., if I pay $500, management takes $50 and the bg gets $450).  But I don't want to hide money in something to take into the room, so the bg gets her tip from me at the front desk.  Since I am a regular customer to most of my bgs, they are fine with this.

However, I know some customers who do things differently.  One (who posts here somewhat often) takes $500 into the room to put some immediate incentive on the table, as he doesn't have much patience to build relationships with the bgs first.  If the bg takes up his incentive (which isn't always the case), she gets the $500 in the room and then another $200 at the front desk. So she gets $700 for her troubles (actually $680 after management takes $20 from her $200).

Then I know another customer who maintains an account for himself and his company staff at the front desk.  At the end of the each 2-3 hour session, staff will pay a $500 tip, and then he will MATCH each $500 tip with another $500 when the monthly bill is tabbed!  So the bg gets a $1000 tip for her troubles (actually only $900 after management takes its slice)!  Understandably, the bgs chase these customers rather aggressively . . . (Oh, if only I had a boss like this!!)

So the point here is that different customers are paying different prices for the same thing; thus it's up to you and the bg to come to mutually agreeable terms.

Keep in mind that what most bgs are looking for are REGULAR customers that they can depend on for REGULAR income.  If you can meet this criteria, you may find your flight tax to be quite reasonable!

Happy hunting!  

[ 本帖最後由 observer2012 於 2012-4-4 10:13 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Oilking 於 2012-4-3 20:41 發表

I take this as minimum charge?
我就唔知道,你可以問下 Counter 。 

回復 5172# observer2012 的帖子

同意 observer2012 以上言論。 

我就唔係 3 對 4-5 之客,只係 1 對 1 ,都冇技師有要求係房給現金,不過就聽過有技師講你以上情況,但聽過技師講呢類客,個技師都唔喜歡做。

可能我只給 1 對 1 ,點會有技師要求我再給現金。 

會有部份相熟技師暗示可以獎例多些,我雖然試過,就唔多次。 

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.