推介:| 開蓬車頂維修翻身 | Email Hosting | Online Shop System | makeup course | Wedding Photography Tip | Bordeaux Red | English learning | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 薀莎水療 (Windsor Spa)

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
One of my bgs divides her customers into three catagories:

1) Veggies. These customers don't ask for VAS. $100/hr is standard tax for veggie and is quite welcome by most bgs. $50/hr is generally frowned upon by bgs, and repeat visits at this rate are tactfully discouraged. In the bg's point of view, a $50/hr customer is taking away opportunity for her to do a $100/hr customer.  And if there isn't a $100/hr customer waiting, then the bg would rather be playing Mah Jong or Doh Di Zhu with her mates in the waiting room (as she can win more at the table than on the table, so to speak!).  Worst are the wannabe repeat customers who only do repeat one-hour sessions at $50/hr and can't understand why the bg isn't friendly anymore.

2) Regular customers. These are loyal weekly, bi-weekly or monthly repeaters.  Some lucky bgs have daily repeaters!!  Understandably, bgs love these customers best. Expanded menu of services are available to loyal regulars; variable pricing, but, at a minimum, should be more than the $100/hr standard veggie rate.

3) 花心客. These are the guys that float from bg to bg, looking for the latest and greatest 神之手. Girls know most of these guys won't be loyal customers, so after a couple of persistant visits by this kind of customer the bg may lay a high price on the table. A $500 minimum tip for two sessions is typical.  Interestingly, though, many of these customers decline to pay that! And even more interestingly, more than a few of these customers then jerk themselves off in front of the bg when the bg refuses to do it for them!  In general, the girls don't mind when these customers don't come back.

Whatever kind of customer you are, in the end it's all about commerce.  And, like in any business, loyal customers tend to get the best value for money.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

I agree. Some of the BG told me that some of the ppl keep paying 100 tips for 2 hours sessions.
Really hope the Recommended Min Tips helps.

Also. I just realized Fai Gor left NP Windsors.

引用:
原帖由 dssdsdwsdw 於 2012-4-4 22:19 發表

噢..咦..令我想起那位一向給$150或$200貼士的自己除褲客人。
技師不幫手,就自己即席在技師面前表演神之手。
他並沒有改變他的行為呢?

引用:
原帖由 dssdsdwsdw 於 2012-4-4 22:25 發表

我之前聽女仔說正經按摩$200是正常及受歡迎。
只是有些客人給$200又手多多又神之手,才令人反感,世上no free lunch.除非自命樣子似黃耀明,那就另計。
似黃百鳴得唔得?

引用:
原帖由 dssdsdwsdw 於 2012-4-5 12:09 發表

噢...那他應該分類為第四類客人-麻煩客
Speaking of 第四類"麻煩客", my bgs tell me too many customers now have the very bad behaviour of trying to remove or get their hands under the bg's uniform after she repeatedly says no or stop. 這種行為真太過分!!  Brothers, please respect the bgs!!

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-4-5 12:36 發表

Speaking of 第四類"麻煩客", my bgs tell me too many customers now have the very bad behaviour of trying to remove or get their hands under the bg's uniform after she repeatedly says no or stop. 這 ...
Bgs that provide VAS at Windsor have the right to do so on THEIR terms, not customers' terms.  Bgs come to work at Windsor in part because the high-class nature of Windsor gives them much more control over the kinds of customers they choose to serve or not.  Some girls may allow some touching by some (not all) customers, but most DON'T LIKE IT.  If they say no, they mean it.  If you can't keep your hands off of their bodies when they ask you to stop, then you need to think about going to a different sauna.  

Respect, brothers, respect . . . and be kind.

薀莎按摩完;食晏ing正正正

回復 5188# 的帖子

ching so lucky to have afternoon massage

引用:
原帖由 dssdsdwsdw 於 2012-4-5 15:00 發表
他們就是試探著女仔的底缐
有一些就專找新人來蝦
Testing a bg's base line is one thing; pushing the envelope is another.  Some customers are much too aggressive.

[ 本帖最後由 observer2012 於 2012-4-5 16:26 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-4-5 13:46 發表

Bgs that provide VAS at Windsor have the right to do so on THEIR terms, not customers' terms.  Bgs come to work at Windsor in part because the high-class nature of Windsor gives them much more con ...
Totally agree with you and all other bros here that expressed their opinions on people crossing the line as a customer ... do not force yourself on the girls !

Just wanted to add - what ever the girl did for you in the room over and above her call of duty should be kept to yourself, no need to brag in a forum about what VAS you got ... give the girl some dignity !  

For those here who keeps on asking which girl is willing to do more in this forum are probably the ones who will only visit once, expect everything and give minimum tip !!!
本帖最近評分記錄
  • milook 體力 +3 我很認同 2012-4-5 16:59
  • milook 威望 +3 我很認同 2012-4-5 16:59
  • milook 金錢 +3 我很認同 2012-4-5 16:59

引用:
原帖由 dssdsdwsdw 於 2012-4-5 18:39 發表

關係及了解是長時間陪養,走馬看花,給你看盡所有女仔,到頭來可能都是白白浪費金錢時間吧了
Yes, you can see many flowers riding a horse.  But at some point you need to get off your horse to taste some nectar.

Alas, it's but impossible to taste all the flowers in the field!  And, sadly, not all beautiful flowers have sweet nectar . . .

So, is it not wiser to choose those flowers that appeal the most to your own senses, and take doubled delight in their genuine beauty and sweetness?

[ 本帖最後由 observer2012 於 2012-4-7 11:55 編輯 ]

push push!
any new BGs for night shift?  

引用:
原帖由 carmanlam8888 於 2012-4-13 08:31 發表 can try 81 and 106both are young
thx

81 is good
i think 106 so so ..., not my cup of tea

幸運周五 , 見新面孔在大堂

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.