推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 薀莎水療 (Windsor Spa)

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 dssdsdwsdw 於 2012-5-3 16:01 發表
除了公司積極主動打撃之外,大家都知道沒可能禁止VAS,
禁制都只可以對生客。
不實在推行以下政策,一切都是空談:
水池職員每次檢查客人用完褲子
執房職員每次檢查用完的毛巾
房內不設及禁止技師帶紙巾入 ...
如果做齊以上, 你估仲有冇客人幫趁 ?

回復 5352# 的帖子

回復 5343# 的帖子

回復 5344# 的帖子

引用:
原帖由 carmanlam8888 於 2012-5-4 08:18 發表
whether I have a good sex life outside or not
thanks for caring this but none of your business

I do enjoy my sex and night life pretty much
not like some CHing spend almost every night reading th ...
None of our business??  Carmanlam, it's YOU who makes your sex life everyone's business!  Just about everytime you post something in these forums, it's about your sex life, which mostly occurs in saunas.  You even mention your gf here!  So we all just have to wonder, does she ever do anything for you?  Otherwise, why are you in such great need to constantly look for someone else to give you a HJ?

And yes, I agree there are some chings that spend way too much time living on the pages of these forums.  But you are hardly an infrequent visitor yourself.

Did you guys know that all along these days, there is a thread about Windsor Spa in a Chinese forum on the local best-known night life advertising website (where twiceaweek happens to be the moderator of that forum's English counterpart there) which was initiated by a member there 'carmanlamXXX' (XXX being a variant number that differs from our carmanlam's here). People have been discussing in that thread predominantly in Chinese, including that carmanlamXXX. There carmanlamXXX claims, among other things, that he has managed to search the upper and lower parts of the bodies of bgs, undo bras and secure hj, though without specifying any bg number. He says he has even slipped money into the room for bgs and waited for bgs outside after the massage session for something more, and even seems to suggest, in the late hours of the night,  that he has  'done it' with bgs in the massage room....
I tend not to think that this carmanlamXXX in the other forum is the same person as our carmanlam here, as ours almost always writes in Chinese and I don't think he would ever bother to write so much Chinese anywhere online. Maybe I 'm right or wrong, and I don't accuse people without evidence.
However, one thing interesting is that on two recent occasions when something was said in this thread here, it got mentioned very soon in that other thread by carmanlamXXX. First, it was the management's reiteration of the rule against switching off lights and next, the patrolling of staff in the corridors recently reported here. In both cases, carmanlamXXX or someone else comment that these
actions either hardly work during very late hours or with bgs serving familiar customers.
It follows that  the carmanlamXXX there habitually reads our thread here and is possibly a poster here too. I wonder what his real intentions are with all the graphic detail he portrays. To alert the authorities and to thwart Windsor's plan to open 2/F?  Haha...

相關搜索目錄: SPA
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

Well, "our Carmanlam" also started a thread on WIndsor in "discussDOTcomDOThk" around last Oct, where he did detail some exploits with girls and where he did post their numbers.  I know he was "our Carmanlam"  because he mentioned how he was banned here in XO Cat by WK.

[ 本帖最後由 observer2012 於 2012-5-4 11:34 編輯 ]

smart of you to notice that at the time. And 'carmanlam' in that non-advertising,independent forum did write in English.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2012-5-4 11:36 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2012-5-4 11:34 發表
smart of you to notice that at the time. And 'carmanlam' in that non-advertising,independent forum did write in English.
可能他的女友現在幫他打中文字發帖呢?

突然多左幾粒跳豆係度亂跳亂撞

引用:
原帖由 CY+Kong 於 2012-5-4 12:31 發表 突然多左幾粒跳豆係度亂跳亂撞
是甚麽東西呢?

引用:
原帖由 CY+Kong 於 2012-5-4 12:31 發表
突然多左幾粒跳豆係度亂跳亂撞
係呢,突然跳出黎,又唔明你講乜? 

講了咁多版 VAS 問題,基本上係時代轉變,年代不同。

每間齋場都有唔同類型技師,年齡,手骨..........等等。

而客人都有唔同類型,有些要重炮手,有些摸下都話痛.......

都唔係蘊莎問題,03 年同呢度幾位網友去港島棕泉都有 VAS 啦。   你話而家有冇。 

好似禁煙咁,又唔見佢地唔比客人食煙。 

引用:
原帖由 dssdsdwsdw 於 2012-5-3 16:01 發表 除了公司積極主動打撃之外,大家都知道沒可能禁止VAS,禁制都只可以對生客。不實在推行以下政策,一切都是空談:水池職員每次檢查客人用完褲子執房職員每次檢查用完的毛巾房內不設及禁止技師帶紙巾入 ...
嘩, 噤多規舉, 好似啱和尚去多D bor,

引用:
原帖由 dssdsdwsdw 於 2012-5-3 16:01 發表
除了公司積極主動打撃之外,大家都知道沒可能禁止VAS,
禁制都只可以對生客 ...
This indeed may be just a symbolic effort by management, but the response may show that management is actually sensitive to its public image.  Which it needs to be, as there clearly is a public image problem when Windsor's female customers have become aware that the place is an open airport to the male market.

Again, what management really needs to do is not put on shift more girls than there are rooms to work in, and to hire/maintain girls whose massage skills are sufficiently good to survive in a veggie environment. Any VAS provided should be optional and kept well under the radar, and not be a standard offering on the menu because too many girls are starving for enough customers to pay their rent and take care of their parents and kids.

[ 本帖最後由 observer2012 於 2012-5-5 11:15 編輯 ]

[quote]原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-5-5 02:34
what management really needs to do is not put on shift more girls than there are rooms to work in, and to hire/maintain girls whose massage skills are sufficiently good to survive in a veggie environment. Any VAS provided should be optional and kept well under the radar, and not be a standard offering on the menu because too many girls are starving for enough customers to pay their rent and take care of their parents and kids.

I fully agree. Too many girls chasing and not enough for everyone.  What are you expcting ?

五月 Ella

九九不盡 , 可人穿上白色制服 , 個子高挑

笑容可掬 , 休息室送上握手禮 , 在這两天 ...

全新

男公關進駐 , 交談經驗豐富 , 曾在維港夜班 , 名字叫澤兄 ...

引用:
原帖由 SPA愛上她 於 2012-5-6 07:29 發表

全新男公關進駐 , 交談經驗豐富 , 曾在維港夜班 , 名字叫澤兄 ...
阿澤本來已轉行, 现在重返了。

相關搜索目錄: SPA

昨午 新鮮熱辣 打半

時刻表滿 未能遇上...

回復 5358# 的帖子

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.