全新廚房 推介擔擔麵  又一特式 可喜可賀 但可能 雪柜唔夠 吃到室溫西瓜 同國內一樣

[ 本帖最後由 SPA愛上她 於 2012-5-2 14:13 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: SPA

回復 5311# 的帖子

i hardly visit to windsor, maybe 2-4 times a yr

別有用心....別有用心....

引用:
原帖由 hahadad 於 2012-5-2 00:24 發表
For tips, if 1 to 1 , ie. $100 for 45 min and $200 for 90 mn..  If a bg is doing 5 customers , i.e 7.5  hours per day. she will get $1,000.- on tips per day. Working 25 days , meaning $25,000.- pe month. Not bad eh !   ...
Brother dssdsdwsdw is correct, most girls are lucky to get two or three customers a day.  Many only get one.  And some, some days, get none.  Tips and hours have generally gotten worse for most girls in the past year.  So more and more experienced girls (e.g., those that can do a good massage) are thinking of moving elsewhere.

引用:
原帖由 twiceAweek 於 2012-5-2 12:37 發表
I don't think you and others are understanding the point ... what I am saying is the the quality of the massage skill from the BGs Windsor is now hiring is dropping ! what you are saying i ...
Indeed, Windsor is dropping its standards.  Perhaps there just aren't any capable bgs out there to hire anymore?  Any warm body will now do?

I'm still not convinced there is a need for Windsor to drop its standards in order to find more bgs to sit in the queue.  Any chance we could hear from management on this??

GFE Revisited

I talked to a couple of my regular girls about the subject of GFE (since no bros here have any balls to put that topic on the table).  They showed me some of the SMSs and Whatsapp messages they get from some of their Windsor customers.  My god.  Some of you guys are really in the deep end!  Do you not realise that you are paying these girls money???

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-5-2 15:56 發表 Indeed, Windsor is dropping its standards.  Perhaps there just aren't any capable bgs out there to hire anymore?  Any warm body will now do?I'm still not convinced there is a need for Windsor  ...
Regarding your question at the end
you could speak to them directly,
when presumably some of them are reading
you here.
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2012-5-2 16:05 發表
Regarding your question at the end
you could speak to them directly,
when presumably some of them are reading
you here.
Speak to them directly in this forum?  I think it would be good if someone from management joined us here!  (Consider that a direct request to Windsor management!)

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-5-2 16:19 發表 Speak to them directly in this forum?  I think it would be good if someone from management joined us here!  (Consider that a direct request to Windsor management!)
I mean speak to them face to face over your concerns, not necessarily (getting them) here.

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2012-5-2 16:23 發表
I mean speak to them face to face over your concerns, not necessarily (getting them) here.
You mean like a "town meeting"?  Have a bunch of customers show up?  Think they'd be open to that?

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-5-2 17:01 發表 You mean like a "town meeting"?  Have a bunch of customers show up?  Think they'd be open to that?
I mean simply you (second person singular)
yourself.

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2012-5-2 17:26 發表
I mean simply you (second person singular)
yourself.
Oh, sort of like the power of 1 . . .

Would think it bigger of management to have the courage to join us here.  Since everyone here is so representative of the broader customer sentiment (right??).

睇睇吓, 眾美容師做得好好, 連我女友都贊

相關搜索目錄: 美容

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

回復 5329# 的帖子

Just a note : old and new Windsor are under different

ownership.

Incredible ! Truly incredible !!!  this is really so so warped !  And I think carmanlam's thinking after all his years in Windsor is warped ! I've had decades of experience in veggie and FS saunas and I can say if I wanted to, I could get any BG to give me what I want - but it was always private ... And this is how it should be in veggie saunas ! Now days we have clueless people who wants to make a veggie sauna into an open airport sauna !

[ 本帖最後由 twiceAweek 於 2012-5-3 12:08 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 twiceAweek 於 2012-5-3 11:36 發表
Incredible ! Truly incredible !!!  this is really so so warped !  And I think carmanlam's thinking after all his years in Windsor is warped ! I've had decades of experience in veggie and FS saunas and ...
放鬆, brother!  Carmanlam is an outlier; not your average bloke (although he seems to want everyone to think everyone is like him).  I agree with you that extra services in a veggie sauna should be well under the radar; a private thing indeed.  And I really think that most customers would prefer to have it this way.  Let's just hope that management doesn't see this forum as representative of the silent majority of customers.

The problem with a forum like this is that it seems to mostly attract a certain kind of person (perhaps much like Carmanlam? ) who apparently doesn't have much of a sex life outside of a sauna, yet still needs help from others to find a "sure thing" inside a sauna.

Windsor management, please keep Windsor upscale and classy; a place that anyone can come to to enjoy themselves.

airport closed

引用:
原帖由 SCWT 於 2012-5-3 12:55 發表 airport closed
Would you please elaborate?

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-5-3 12:48 發表 放鬆, brother!  Carmanlam is an outlier; not your average bloke (although he seems to want everyone to think everyone is like him).  I agree with you that extra services in a veggie sauna should b ...
Of all that is necessary to make a place classy .
I'd like to hightlight one thing,which is that
even though there are at times customers
who can be quite noisy, no staff members should
add to that noise,which would simply positively reinforce
noisiness on the part of customers as if it were
the norm.

Back to GFE

One of my girls explained the difference between open airport customers and veggie customers when it came to GFE.  It would make for an interesting post!  Let's just say, for the girls, many of their veggie customers' sessions don't end after the last bell; veggie customers can be much higher maintenance!

And, guys, when you finally get the courage to ask these girls out for a date and they say "no, sorry, I already have a boyfriend", please don't forget that they are working for money and you are paying them money, and in the end that's what it is all about!  No need to suffer a broken heart!

(TAW, I know you have some long-time regulars at Windsor; have them show you a sampling of the SMS/Whatsapp messages they get from some of their GFE-seeking customers.  Very enlightening!)

Is it really that much different between veggie (with private side deals) and open airport?  How would you define places like Rainbow or Chung Nam Hoi then?

i think airport is closed, let's enjoy veggie at this place

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.