推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 薀莎水療 (Windsor Spa)

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
super123123同Oilking 兩位都做過27喎.

Oilking 兄在走廊還幸沒被XXX 見到吧?

引用:
原帖由 sc1234 於 2010-11-19 13:42 發表
昨日下午有空终於去了Windsor一行, 水池环境和洗澡V算是一流, 休息V都好舒服. PR对我这譟s客仔都有照顾到, 早前向师兄问过技师 ...
sc1234兄終和86重聚了.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2010-11-20 07:16 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2010-11-18 04:32 發表

而前太陽凱撒的飯都幾好, 棕南海我看係尼兩年轉手後才好左.
天鵝湖唔駛講
東泉我就不苟同了.
太陽凱撒的飯都幾好, Wow, Brother, how old are you ?  You must have been enjoying masage for more than 10 years.  I met one Bg there, and almost sunk ship.

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2010-11-19 11:56 發表

綠茶唔係土生local, 佢係全場少數未過卅的技師之一,
在夜更尤算後生.
I must try green tea before she reaches 30

相關搜索目錄:

引用:
原帖由 hahadad 於 2010-11-20 11:28 發表

太陽凱撒的飯都幾好, Wow, Brother, how old are you ?  You must have been enjoying masage for more than 10 years.  I met one Bg there, and almost sunk ship.
我地好多兄弟都係dup 左至少十年啦. 十年就唔算長,
如果廿歲起而家卅歲, 如果卅而家都四十o者, 仲係;

一支花(鑑).
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2010-11-20 07:13 發表

Oilking 兄在走廊還幸沒被XXX 見到吧?
簡短報告
(27) :

來歷 :  尼羅河的vegi BG
      : OK 順眼.
Hair tied up, some improvements in style over WK c-hing’s visit.  

身形 : , 白滑, 肉地
Age    : Mid-30s (I guess)
Bone skill   : 中上.
She said she had just resumed working as a BG after a long vacation.

Overall       : good attitude and relaxing  

這幾天走了不少路,
幫我鬆鬆”gun”   

Report 走樣,  不好意思

歡迎偉哥!
Cat 走了,幸好Amy還在.  其實Amy 做埋知客重好

引用:
原帖由 hahadad 於 2010-11-20 11:28 發表

C-hing, I am not familiar with kln bone.

天鵝湖 : Is this the one in kln, Sham Shiu Po?     Doesnt look attractive from outside bor.  Good BG?
Because my friend wanted to try this one.

[quote]原帖由 Oilking 於 2010-11-20 15:04 發表

Hair tied up, some improvements in style over WK c-hing’s visit.  

佢半路想蚾_頭髮, 係我請她唔好蚾_, 就有「揩髮效果」.

引用:
原帖由 Oilking 於 2010-11-20 15:04 發表

來歷 :  尼羅河的vegi BG
據報亦做過棕南海.

引用:
原帖由 Oilking 於 2010-11-20 15:04 發表

好彩有幫我鬆...
你gun  好 「gun」咩?

引用:
原帖由 Oilking 於 2010-11-20 15:14 發表
Report 走樣,  不好意思h:" />

幸好Amy還在.  
你有無見到她? 我尋晚無, 唔知係米off?
佢個位已經係知客, what you mean 係公關.

引用:
原帖由 Oilking 於 2010-11-20 15:30 發表

C-hing, I am not familiar with kln bone.

天鵝湖 : Is this the one in kln, Sham Shiu Po?     Doesnt look attractive from outside bor.  Good BG?
Because my friend wanted to try this ...
Swan lake 入面環境ok 架. Bg 就中女, 後生唔係無, 少. 教徒弟的師父一向教得好.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2010-11-20 20:44 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2010-11-20 15:45 發表

Swan lake 入面環境ok 架. Bg 就中力女, 後生唔係無, 少. 教徒弟的師父一向教得好.
thx! Big C-hing.  My friend said he saw lots of geese but did not find any swan
Maybe old geese provided good bone skill!

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2010-11-20 15:41 發表

你gun  好 「gun」咩?
我真的要開開我支和平的Walter PPK
Kln rainbow?
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.

什甚Kowloon Rainbow?

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2010-11-20 15:43 發表

你有無見到她? 我尋晚無, 唔知係米off?
佢個位已經係知客, what you mean 係公關.
yes yes 公關
or 美容 will be better!

相關搜索目錄: 美容

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2010-11-20 16:01 發表
什甚Kowloon Rainbow?
Fire my "gun" at Carmen of Kowloon Rainbow!

引用:
原帖由 Oilking 於 2010-11-20 16:04 發表

Fire my "gun" at Carmen of Kowloon Rainbow!
outside or inside?

She seems 放.

回復 1825# 的帖子

I was there also, after 1. Not much ppl than expected. Tried 06 again. Haven't met the r tip from the pool. The management must focus on this issue after reading this post

引用:
原帖由 danny_partner 於 2010-11-20 17:03 發表
I was there also, after 1. Not much ppl than expected. Tried 06 again. Haven't met the r tip from the pool. The management must focus on this issue after reading this post
ching 檸樂有咩咁留住你定係你咁驚佢見到你唔係M佢?

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2010-11-20 07:13 發表

Oilking 兄在走廊還幸沒被XXX 見到吧?
Wanted to go "tum 下" 溫柔的 XXX tonight ,  but she is on leave...bor

引用:
原帖由 Oilking 於 2010-11-20 21:30 發表

Wanted to go "tum 下" 溫柔的 XXX tonight ,  but she is on leave...bor
驚人地唔高興?   不過你guardian 呢?

回復 1846# 的帖子

no lar. I keep in touch with some good bg regularly. and explore some new one between ~~~
tried a new one 10... good looking type. especially for ching who love talkative bg.

最新的別台英語人士報告節錄:

Here's a little story about my first trip to a HK sauna.  If you are a first timer, please take note of my many minor mistakes!  Note, I do not speak a word of Cantonese or Mandarin.

Ok, it was about 10pm.  My body was hurting after the gym so I decided to head to Windsor Spa.  I arrived in the list and was my by a young lady who asked me if I was looking for a massage.  She told me it was $598 for 90mins.  I agreed then was directed the short way to the locker room.  Now this has been said before, but it is a little weird the first time.   I was asked to undress and get in to a towel.  I was given a wristband with a number on it as a way of tracking my bill.

This place is huge.  I was led past a big spa pool to a lounge area with TV's.  The chairs also eachhave their own TV, so I managed to find something in Englsh.  I manager came to me to ask if I wanted any other services - ear cleaning, foot treatment etc.  I told him I just wanted a massage.  So, I told him I was after a hard massage and after a few minutes (after my drink) I was led to a massage room.  

I was led in to another little area where I ditched my towel and got on some shorts and a dressing gown.

I was met by a nice young lady.  The room was not too small and had two massage tables.  I was the only guy in there.  We didn't really manage to converse at all, but I felt quite comfortable.  

So, the fist part of the massage was pretty damned strong - grimacingly so at times - but hey that's what I asked for, and it was by no means unplesant.  The long and short of it is that I got really well worked over!  Felt pretty damned good.  Now, as things became a little less rough just before I was asked to flip, I'm afraid that my little man was woken up.  Now, I'm sure that this is not unusual, but it was a little embarrasing.  Anyway, the more I tried to think pure thoughts, the worse it got (this is probably because I'm used to going to R&T's - just programmed that way).   Oh well.   My masseuse expertly avoided (only be a hairs width though) my little man and did get all of the knots out of me.

So we finished up, I thanked her for an excellent massage and was led back to the change area.  All changed I went to the reception to pay.  Now, I was expecting to be asked if I would like to tip - and would have been happy to do so.  In my apprehension about this, I decided not to say anything and just pay the bill.  What a loser - I know.  I didn't really know how it worked and shoudl have asked - but I didn't.  I will ask on my way in next time.  Much better.

I also have no idea what my masseuses name (or number?) was.  Not sure how I find the number out - should I ask?

Anyhow, I have broken the ice now.  I'll probably go back some time soon.

相關搜索目錄: SPA Cleaning Gym

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.