±À¤¶:| ºô­¶±H¦s | ºô­¶³]­p | ¶}ºô©± | ¹q¶l¥Ó½Ð | Wordpress Hosting | ¥~½æ¥­¥x | ­^»y½Òµ{±ÀÂË | ­·¤ô«Î | ©Ð¶¡­·¤ôÃh¥¥ | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[®á®³¯D«Ç] íô²ï¤ôÀø (Windsor Spa)

¥»¥DÃD³Q§@ªÌ¥[¤J¨ì­Ó¤H¤å¶°¤¤
¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SPA·R¤W¦o ©ó 2010-12-15 21:23 µoªí
90©ñ§¹¤j°²¥¼©O¡H¡H.
Å¥¦­§ó§Þ®v»¡¦o©ñ¤F­Ó¹s¨â­Ó§«ô¤F.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: SPA

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SPA·R¤W¦o ©ó 2010-12-15 21:23 µoªí
¤U¤@¦^ 90¡Ö73¡Ö111¡Ö122¡Ö133 ¨ÓÀxúï¹q¥ý,
¥[®I123, 68, 7¥J§a.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2010-12-16 00:27 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ franktempleton ©ó 2010-12-15 16:19 µoªí

Due to ¿ß¥S order of recommendation, I'll try 86 first
¦o¬O¤µ¦~¤@¤ë¤Q¤@¤é™Å²ï¤ôÀø­º¤éÀç·~, ·í¤é§Ú²Ä¤@­Ó§Þ®v,
§Ú¥ç¬O¦o¦bÄ­²ïªA°Èªº²Ä¤@­Ó«È¤H , ¬Ò¦]§Ú©M¦o¤w¬O»{ÃѪº.

¬Q±ß§Ú¦­±o¶¢, ´N¯à»°±o¤Î630 pm °µ¦o§À¤u,
²{¦b§Ú©|¥i¥H¨C¤ë¦Ü¤Ö°µ¦o¤@¦¸.
86¦n¦ü½G¤F¤Ö¤Ö, ¦o²{¦b¤´µM¤@©P¤º¦n´X¤é³£¦³¥|Âà,
³ôºÙ™Å²ï¬õµP.
´À§Ú«ö, ¤ß¾÷©M§Þ³NµLÅÜ.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¤ôÀø

¥i¯à¬O¦]§Ú¥[¤J , ¤Þµo4¥x­^¤å®á®³°Ï¤ë¨Ó¦h¤F¤£¤Ö™Å²ï³ø§i,
¥H¤U¬O³Ì·sªº:

(Bold type mine; ²ÊÅé§Ú¥[ªº.)

here is a quick review (my first one here!) of Windsor Spa, located near the exit of Fortress hill MTR on King's Road. I went there last night from 11:30pm to 2am. It's veggie (otherwise it would be called Windsor Sauna , but a great place to relax.

Ambiance:    4/5 relaxed but professional
Size:            bigger than the other saunas in North point area, but small compared to China ones
Facilities:      5/5 showers, jacuzzi, eveything is very clean
Service:       5/5 friendly, professional, can speak some English
Price:          590$ for 90min massage + jacuzzi & light food and drinks -- fair ; and they gave me a 50$ coupon for next time ; no tip was asked for.
Retry:          Yes, and recommend
Open until 5:30 am

The spa is at the 3rd floor but there is a reception at ground floor, and the girl told me discreetly "no sex here ok ?", and it was fine as i really wanted a good massage and relax. I like the concept of saunas as you can stay as much as you want, and they have services/activities to relax, as if u were in a huge living room full of people in robes haha

SHOWERS AND POOL
Inside, it's very clean, like a small sauna, the premisces are well decorated and the atmosphere is not gloomy at all (i find the north point saunas very gloomy). The staff took my clothes and gave me a towel: shower then sometime in the jacuzzi, or hot pool, very hot. There were only a few guys, one or 2 at the same time, passing by back to the lockers or shaving or brushing their teeth. I didnt like the TV a bit too loud and showing some local series -- id rather have some light music and dim lights.

RESTING AREA
here, about 30 armchairs with own tv. TV, for me, is a drama in HK, so many everywhere, so noisy and of no interest. So there was this guy in front, having his tv on with the news, but he wasnt watching, he was having his ear treated. What's the point of just having such  a background noise??
anyway, in the resting area you can have foot massage (by men), the service is attentive, they ask you if you want some food (no buffet, just noodles or ham+cheese sandwich) or drinks. You can also have usual spa treatments, like ear treatment, manu and pedicure, etc. For these services, i think it's a bit more expensive than smaller salons, but still fair -- 150$ for foot massage if i remember well.
I came back after the massage and spent some time there eating and reading the newspaper (they have SCMP)

MASSAGE
My masseuse was very friendly, although i speak 5 words of chinese and she knows maybe 2 in English, but we had a chat after a while. At the beginning she massaged me by walking on my back, then used oil. Ok i know what you are expecting, so NO there's no offer of something additional, even though she spent a lot of time and oil around my ...sensitive part, but just around it ; she never touched my little bro nor their 2 cousins, but caressed me very sensually around. The effect was very good, i didnt need more actually.
Overall the massage lasted more than 90 min and can be rated 4/5, i felt on a little cloud after that.

GENERAL COMMENT
i would recommend WS if you are looking for a place to relax and have a good massage, spend a few hours out of everything. For those, like me, who are a bit disappointed by the HK saunas and their low quality massage, girls and overall low-end ambiance, the Windsor Spa offers an experience close to the chinese sauna where you can spend time in quite a luxury place, clean with professional and friendly service. It's a bit pricey but worth the price as you can see their facilities are clean and well maintained.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2010-12-16 01:01 ½s¿è ]

µ´¤j³¡¥÷Æg¦n ,
§Ú³Ì³ßÅw¼g«UºÙ½mñ¹µ¬¥§¬q:

there's no offer of something additional, even though she spent a lot of time and oil around my ...sensitive part, but just around it ; she never touched my little bro nor their 2 cousins, but caressed me very sensually around. The effect was very good, i didnt need more actually.
Overall the massage lasted more than 90 min and can be rated 4/5, i felt on a little cloud after that.

¬X±¡(sensual)¡B°·±d¡B¤£·|¥O§A·Q­n§ó¦h('need more'),
¥u·|¥O§A¶}¤ß ('on a little cloud')

¥t¤@English-speaking ching µû»¡:

'Windsor has a minimum tip of HK$50/session, and my guess is that was automatically added to your bill '

§Ú¦ô«Y, ¦]10 pm «á492, ±i³æ¬O592.

³o®v¥S¥ç¸É¥R:

'if you book a girl for a time slot, please arrive beforehand to start the session on time.  If you are going to be late, have the courtesy to call the sauna, or the girl, to advise them/her you will be late.  And be prepared to let your girl serve another customer if you are really late (say more than thirty minutes).

In addition to below-standard tippers (and overly «wÀã customers!), customers not showing up on time are one of the biggest complaints the girls have.  A girl sitting idle waiting for her customer to show up is a girl not working, and not earning money.  Time lost waiting on one late customer means the girl might lose the opportunity to serve two customers during her shift instead of one.

From what I hear, customers showing up late happens a lot.  If this is your style, you will most likely get a lousy massage if you do it twice to the same girl, even if you are a decent tipper.  Most girls will not want you to visit them again, and will do what they can to discourage a rebooking.

This bit of advice is only for guys who book/re-book a girl by phone (and are wondering why the girl has gone cold on them!).'

»¡±o¦n, ¤]©M§Ú¦b¥»ÃD¤W»¡¹Lªº¤£¿Ñ¦Ó¦X.

'In Windsor the girl gets HK$43/hr if she logs 70 or more sessions in 2 weeks.  If she logs less than 70 sessions in 2 weeks, she makes only HK$38/session.  And, yes, the girl must pay for her own uniform (HK$800) too.  And, yes, this sauna also deducts 10% from her tips; so if a girl makes HK$10,000 per month, she loses HK$1,000 of that to the sauna'

$43  ¬O¤é§ó©îÄÁ¿ú,
©]§ó¦h¤Ö¤Ö (·í¸É¶K.)

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2010-12-16 01:20 ½s¿è ]

¬Q±ßEva ¦¬¤u«á¥i»´ÃP¯d¤Udup
(¦o©Mªü¯ô³£¤£¤î¤@¦¸©ñ¤u«á¯d¦b³õdup),
¤p¥Õ¬P´Á¤»±ß¥ç·|ªð¨Ódup (·í¤é¦o¥ð°²)

¨ä¹ê¥H«eCici ¦bÂ÷¾«á¤]´¿ªð¨Ódup¹L,
¥i±¤µL½t¨£­±.

®v¥S¡G¤µ¦­±o 8«×,¬Q±ß¦³§N«B,  ³Ó¦b©Ð¤º¦³¹qÀÖ,
¶g¥¼«e­P¹q¥q¥O»O, 揾7¥Jµ¥¼W¥[¥¿¯à¶q,
¥Ø¼Ð¤@, ÁÙ¦³3­Ó¬ü®e®v¥¼°µ, ³Ñµf8¤Ñ,
angel, tammy, shirlay...........

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¬ü®e

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SPA·R¤W¦o ©ó 2010-12-16 07:30 µoªí
®v¥S¡G¤µ¦­±o 8«×,¬Q±ß¦³§N«B,  ³Ó¦b©Ð¤º¦³¹qÀÖ,
¶g¥¼«e­P¹q¥q¥O»O, žM7¥Jµ¥¼W¥[¥¿¯à¶q,
¥Ø¼Ð¤@, ÁÙ¦³3­Ó¬ü®e®v¥¼°µ, ³Ñµf8¤Ñ,
angel, tammy, shirlay...........
angel ¤´¦b°²¤¤
Tammy ªð6pm
Shirley ¥u°µ¤j°ó¤p¤u.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¬ü®e SPA

®v¥S¡GTammyªð1800, ¥i¯à¦¬¤u¬O³Ì«á¤@­Ó,
Å¥»D¬ü®e®v, ªA°È®É¶¡¬°, ³Ì«á2400.........¬O§_........

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¬ü®e

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SPA·R¤W¦o ©ó 2010-12-16 07:58 µoªí
Å¥»D¬ü®e®v, ªA°È®É¶¡¬°, ³Ì«á2400.........¬O§_........
Tammy ¦¬¤u 3-4 am, ©Ò¥HªA°È®É¶¡¥u¨ì¨º®É.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¬ü®e SPA

So cold and dry ...need some heated oiling ...
But my warmth is still on leave...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Oilking ©ó 2010-12-16 10:52 µoªí
But my warmth is still on leave...
§A·t«ü¬Æ»ò/ ½Ö§r?
¦³ching »¡´£¿ô§Ú­Ì»¡¸Ü­n¤p¤ßØ{.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2010-12-16 10:58 µoªí

§A·t«ü¬Æ»ò/ ½Ö§r?
¦³ching »¡´£¿ô§Ú­Ì»¡¸Ü­n¤p¤ßØ{.
I mean today is so cold today and I want to go for massage.
But my favorite BG(s) is (are) on leave.

I know what u mean now!  I watch TVB only, never Pearl, hahaha.  

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Oilking ©ó 2010-12-16 11:18 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Oilking ©ó 2010-12-16 11:12 µoªí

I mean today is so cold today and I want to go for massage.
But my favorite BG(s) is (are) on leave.

I know what u mean now!  I watch TVB only, never Pearl, hahaha.  
¤S(s) ¤S(are); §A³£¸ò§Ú¤@¼ËËÝcautious?

Some people like to be patronising.

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

Western & Wertern-born Chinese like HK 's sauna very much...lovely girls, lovely skills(rpp, sensitive parts trespassing, etc.)...lovely environment

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ LTF_123 ©ó 2010-12-16 14:13 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ LTF_123 ©ó 2010-12-16 14:12 µoªí
Western & Wertern-born Chinese like HK 's sauna very much...
I 'm a Western born Chinese but I came to Hong Kong at two, and did my entire education here,
though I have been back at my country of birth a number of times. I took a liking to saunas here too.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2010-12-16 01:10 µoªí
¥t¤@English-speaking ching µû»¡:

'Windsor has a minimum tip of HK$50/session, and my guess is that was automatically added to your bill '

§Ú¦ô«Y, ¦]10 pm «á492, ±i³æ¬O592.
ÉN¸Õ¹LËÝ©]¥h, ËÝ«Y­ø«Y·i­Ó«È­ø¯d·N¦Ó¥XÁn¿ô¶K¤h, ©w«YÂd­±·|Á¿©ú¤w¸g¥[®I¶K¤h? ¤S·|­ø·|«Y¥Ñ©ó¥H©¹¦³«ÈËÝ©]¨«¦ý¤@²@¤l¶K¤h³£ÉN­Ú?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ vibabe ©ó 2010-12-16 16:34 µoªí

ÉN¸Õ¹LËÝ©]¥h, ËÝ«Y­ø«Y·i­Ó«È­ø¯d·N¦Ó¥XÁn¿ô¶K¤h, ©w«YÂd­±·|Á¿©ú¤w¸g¥[®I¶K¤h? ¤S·|­ø·|«Y¥Ñ©ó¥H©¹¦³«ÈËÝ©]¨«¦ý¤@²@¤l¶K¤h³£ÉN­Ú?
Not sure. ¦ý¨ä¹ê¥iÁ¿©úexpected minimum tip.
¦p¦o­ÌÅå­øÃÑÂIÁ¿, ¥i´£¨Ñ ¤@­Óformula ¨Ñ°Ñ¦Ò:

'We expect  a tip of $50 per hour/session, but of course we'd very much appreciate it if you'd tip more.
So how much would you like to tip?'

'So it's....in total/ that comes  to ...., ok?'

¦³¥~»«ªº®á®³, ¨ÍÀ³¤Î¤½ÃöÀ³À´±o°ò¥»»¡:

"What would you like to drink, sir/madam?'
'Would you care for something to eat?'
¦Ó¤£¬O¤@¥yÀH·Nªº'Want a drink?' (°£«D¤x¼ô)
¬Æ¦Ü¤£­Û¤£Ãþªº'Wanna drink?'
(¥§D ¥H«e¦b¨ä¥¦³õÅ¥±o¦h. )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2010-12-16 16:54 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2010-12-16 01:18 µoªí
$43  ¬O¤é§ó©îÄÁ¿ú,
©]§ó¦h¤Ö¤Ö (·í¸É¶K.)
­ø©Ç±o¤§¦³§Þ®v¹ï©ó¨CÄÁ50°A¶K¤h¶}¤f¶û¤Ö°Õ, §Y«Y 43+50=93, ¤S«Y­ø«Y¯u«Y¤Ö¿ú¦ÓÉNÉA¤ß¾÷°µ©O? ¤@¤é·í°µ¤»²ÉÄÁ, ´N¤@¤é¦¬¤J­ø°÷¤»Â¤ô, ·íªð26¤é¤u, ¤@­Ó¤ë­ø°÷¸U¤­°A, ¦ý«Y¨ä¹ê³£¤w¸g«Y­»´ä¥´¤u¥J ** ¥­§¡ ** ¤ëÁ~¤§¤¤´X¥G³Ì°ª, ËÝ·íµM°Õ, §Þ®v´NºÖ§QÉA³£ÉN, ©ñ¿Ë°²³£«YÉNÁ~°²´Á, ËݦpªG«Y 43+100=143 x 6 x 26, ¦¬¤J´N¶W¹L¨â¸U. ¤£¹L©O, ¤@¤é¤»²ÉÄÁ¥u«Y¥¿±`¦¨ÁZ, ©w«Y¤w¸gºâ¬õ©O?

¨ä¥LÊ\¦a¦³ÉN³øµ|¦P®I¦Û¤v¨Ñ±j¿nª÷©O?

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ³øµ|

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ vibabe ©ó 2010-12-16 16:51 µoªí

­ø©Ç±o¤§¦³§Þ®v¹ï©ó¨CÄÁ50°A¶K¤h¶}¤f¶û¤Ö°Õ, §Y«Y 43+50=93, ¤S«Y­ø«Y¯u«Y¤Ö¿ú¦ÓÉNÉA¤ß¾÷°µ©O? ¤@¤é·í°µ¤»²ÉÄÁ, ´N¤@¤é¦¬¤J­ø°÷¤»Â¤ô, ·íªð26¤é¤u, ¤@­Ó¤ë­ø°÷¸U¤­°A, ¦ý«Y¨ä¹ê³£¤w¸g«Y­»´ä¥´¤u¥J ** ¥­§¡ ** ¤ë ...
¦n¤Ö·|ªð¨ì26¤é, ¸û¦h¼Æªð24-25¤é (¨Ò¥i¥H©ñ6¤é).
6²ÉÄÁ­ø¿ù¤F (©Ò¥HÊ\¦a¦nªGD¯u«Y¨C¤ë¦³¨â¥Ö),
³õ¤º§Þ®vÂà¼Æ¨C¤Ñ¥Ñ¤@Âà¦Ü¥|Âणµ¥, µø¥G­Ó§O§Þ®v.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2010-12-16 16:59 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2010-12-16 16:58 µoªí

¦n¤Ö·|ªð¨ì26¤é, ¸û¦h¼Æªð24-25¤é (¨Ò¥i¥H©ñ6¤é).
6²ÉÄÁ­ø¿ù¤F (©Ò¥HÊ\¦a¦nªGD¯u«Y¨C¤ë¦³¨â¥Ö),
³õ¤º§Þ®vÂà¼Æ¨C¤Ñ¥Ñ¤@Âà¦Ü¥|Âणµ¥, µø¥G­Ó§O§Þ®v.
salary a lot less than NC gold fish ?

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Oilking ©ó 2010-12-16 17:26 ½s¿è ]

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.