推介:| 紅酒 | 白酒 | Wine | 花店 | 啤酒 | 香檳 | 咖啡 | Disco |

發新話題
打印

Wine lovers! pls come in!!

South Africa wine

My new daily drinking choice of white
South Africa Chenin Blanc. Dry, cripsy and floral with tropical fruit.  Taste like Pinot Grigio.
Very cheap from supermarket. Only around 50 to 80.
Kumala is a good choice.

Do any friends here know where I can buy the Yangarra Park, Chardonnay, Australia nowadays?  It is now distributed by Jebsen Co. HK.

This is a very good, cheap and valuable white wine.

相關搜索目錄: Wine

Hi, I am new here, but also love to apperciate the beautiful wines, as for PENFOLD 389, why not try the Bin 707 94, 96 I really think they are one of the best wine for the year.

707 is Cab Sau
389 is Cab Shiraz blend.
Diff to me.
I seldom drink Aus. single Cab Sau. 707 is good but too powerful to me.

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-5-9 01:12 AM 發表
707 is Cab Sau
389 is Cab Shiraz blend.
Diff to me.
I seldom drink Aus. single Cab Sau. 707 is good but too powerful to me.
And a huge difference in price too.

I do agreed 707 is powerful, but that is what people really love Cab.Sau.for. as you mention some time ago that our quota is limited, so why not enjoy some thing nice and forget about the price too. By the way ever try Block 42 or Bin 61. should go for it. don't miss it.

我有時又覺得
唔試下普通野
點會珍惜同欣賞好野

我有時又覺得
唔試下普通野
點會珍惜同欣賞好野

Malvisia Bianca. 2005

limited edition

Sterling vineyard, Napa
first time trying this grape, stong citrus and honey taste. Wth hints of peach. Very delicious.!!

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-5-10 02:17 發表
Malvisia Bianca. 2005

limited edition

Sterling vineyard, Napa
first time trying this grape, stong citrus and honey taste. Wth hints of peach. Very delicious.!!
Please where can I buy this? and how much?

Thanks.

kenzo

are you talking about malvasia?  it is a grape in italy which have some good but expensive wine

ar Tai,
it is a wine my friend brought me from California,
the vindyard is called Sterling,
the grape is called Malvasia Bianca, since Malvasia has red grape also.
it is limited edition
have number ga,
Sterling Cellar club woh.
the taste, should be expensive wine...seducing.

here is another beautiful aus. wine  greenock's creek apricot block shriaz. hope everybody like it.

引用:
原帖由 winwinwinarm 於 2007-5-10 22:58 發表
here is another beautiful aus. wine  greenock's creek apricot block shriaz. hope everybody like it.
If you can find older Greennock Creek wine (before 1998 vintage), they are fabulous drinking now.  Current vintage will need more time.  Also, their wine maker changed since 1998 and I quite like the previous style.

引用:
原帖由 parklane 於 2007-5-11 03:06 PM 發表

If you can find older Greennock Creek wine (before 1998 vintage), they are fabulous drinking now.  Current vintage will need more time.  Also, their wine maker changed since 1998 and I quite li ...
Have you consumed your Roennfeldt Road - the bottle we bartered?  If I remember correctly, it was 1997.  I have one bottle and don't know when to open.

[ 本帖最後由 dejavu2003 於 2007-5-12 08:17 編輯 ]

glad to hear u have a bottle of RR, my suggestion is that try to find a special ocassion with yr
dear one to enjoy together so that u will know what is the wine talking about and why robert parker give give this house so many 100 point full mark. then your trouble start, why? How to get some more .

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2007-5-11 23:00 發表

Have you consumed your Roennfeldt Road - the bottle we bartered?  If I remember correctly, it was 1997.  I have one bottle and don't know when to open.
我強烈建議下次出來食飯時開左佢

just checked that Greenock Creek Roennfeldt Road 1997 is selling at $3600 now!!!

引用:
原帖由 tailawyau 於 2007-5-12 02:03 PM 發表

我強烈建議下次出來食飯時開左佢
be my guest.

i will a old burgundy for the dinner

kenzo

have time to arrange?

引用:
原帖由 tailawyau 於 2007-5-12 03:42 PM 發表
i will a old burgundy for the dinner

kenzo

have time to arrange?
跟住去跳舞

相關搜索目錄: 跳舞

係咪真先???!!!
我又無所謂呀, hee~~~~~

我強烈建議下次出來食飯時開左佢

跟住去跳舞

+起雙飛!!
I will arrange it seriously with 3 days fasting beforehand!!

相關搜索目錄: 跳舞

my suggestion is that try to find a special ocassion with yr
dear one to enjoy together so that u will know what is the wine talking about and why robert parker give give this house so many 100 point full mark. then your trouble start, why? How to get some more .

Ar tai and I are his dear one lor!!!
Ar tai is our tea dancing leader!!

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2007-5-11 15:00 發表

No I haven't, I want to give it more bottle age.  Indeed, i find when you open a young Aus Shriaz, many of them are so similar and the baby fat just masked the true face of the wine.  The same comment will apply to many of them, like volatile, alochol, heat and obviouslu tannic.  I do believe giving an outstanding wine sufficient bottle age will be rewarded.  About a month ago, I opened a bottle of Lagrange ( ST jULIEN) 90.  I didn't like the wine back in 2000 but now the wine is so beautiful.

For the RR, I will cellar it for at least another 15 years and I will post my note then.  Stay tuned.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.